• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Senor Cactus's Sprites of The Desert Spirit

OMG the apocalypse is coming!Its my sprites,i take requests for the following:
Request dos:
Trainer Sprites
Fusions(maybe,depends)
Overworlds
Anything else besides the next stuff
Request donts:
IAWW stuff
Walkies
Scratch Sprites
examples(i need to get more :p):
sasukelo4.jpg

obitosspriteyv8.gif

tobispritezs5.png

Requests are closed until i can get MS Office.
More to come!
EDIT:Changed title according to my new name.

Now,it is the greatest thing in the universe....to ever live.

A Guitarist Cacataur!(Which,at the arrival of 50 posts shall be my avatar!)
awesomecactusguitaristtie6.png

That's a pretty cool IAWW sprite. :) I like the camouflage. With your first three sprites, I like the one with the sword the best. (I like all of your sprites.) Keep up the great work. :)

Nice Naruto sprites. I like the one of Sasuke, but not because it's Sasuke. I like it because he's got a sword and he's wearing pretty much all black. =D

There are pretty much a majority of them already on the internet,and in games,like Itachi and Kisame.The others,are a maybe.New computer,and it only has a trial of MS Office(with paint n stuffs) and im not allowed to use it for the time being,so i am going to have to close requests temporarily.Sorry for the inconvinience.Your request will be done eventually though.

Lol, Tobi, didn't you read? His requests are closed for now.

But I do like your Naruto sprites! Obito the best. ^_~ Oh, I wanted to say that your IAWW sprite isn't that bad. The bottom half of the hoodie is a little funky, but that's it.