• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open SCP-Site 82 (an SCP:CB Horror/survival RP)

Greetings, I am Doctor [REDACTED]. You have been selected, or demoted to the rank of Class D. You WILL do whatever the foundation asks of you, resistance is grounds for pacification, or worse... so do what researchers and other personel tell you to do and you should be fine.

Hello, I am doctor [REDACTED]. You have chosen or been chosen to be relocated to site 82. This site currently is containing SCP's that have been brought back from site 61, which is currently being repaired after extensive damage occurred after a massive containment breach. The administrator, O-5-8 is currently on leave, so the site is currently run by Doctor Bartholomew. As for the rest of you, most of the SCP's here are euclids and keters, making this a high risk environment. I will admit, there will be casualties, but we will hold our ground until 61 is repaired. God speed.

Character sheet:

Name:
Job(researcher, medic, security, Class D MTF that type of thing.):
Appearance:
Personality:
ID(Class D only):
Other:

I will control SCP's unless you send me a request to control one for a moment and I accept.