• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

SCP RP?

Should Their be Cannon SCP's

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL YEAH!

• They suck (SCP 10101: Thats harsh dog.)

• Only if the Plague Doctor will fight Alex (Me:Maybe..Maybe)

• Total voters
HAi, i've been Researching SPC's, And I Decided to Make a new One! You can Either be a Class D! Or a fanmade SCP! Imma be a SCP, So, Here They Are, Managed to read This? Heres a Cookie.
1. No Over Powered SCP's, The Includes the Swaggy SCP 10101.
2. Want to Be a Security? Message me WIth WHy you should be it.
3. Lemonade and Cookie's n' cream

Name:
Species:
Nickname:
Items(Class D+)
Past:
Personality:
Appearance:

Mine:
Name:Alex
SCP Type: Elucid (Not Much is Known, But Only Security Rank 4+ is able to Check on him.
Species: SCP 1645
Nickname:'The Toxic Doctor' And Many more.
Items(Class D+)
Past:He was Created By The Plague Doctor Throwing Something Into a Toxic Thing, After His Recreation, SCP 1645 Started Going On his Mass Murder Spree, until Caught by the SCP Foundation.
Personality:I Change..... But Acts Much Like the Plague Doctor.
How to Keep Him Happy:put At least 2 Class D's In His Pen In a day, Any More or Less And One Security Guard Go's Missing...*AKA: The nearest One. So Stay Away Any Security RPrs, Unless you want to See What Happens, And Maybe Live, Be My Guest.)
Appearance:Much like The Plague Doctor, But The Robe is Greenish-Whiteish, And Toxic Vials Right Near His Scalpels

What his Pen Looks like: Like the normal One's, But The Strongest Glass is used to make sure He Doesn't Escape, But Keep Chains On him When You Try to Research him, Or Face a Painful Death.