• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ill make the real RP Page, but i like to see if people would like this so Vote.

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
c2378136-7842-49e3-aca2-ad4a0adebd6f_zpsdvq5uelb.png

Scoria Foundation
“To make a Continent, to Make Are Own Home!
To Build a new Future for us, To Study Pokemon to Move us forward:”
“Together!” -Prof. Galeun

Description:

For Centuries we lived under the Rule of our Government and their unchanged ideal making choices that benefit them over us. The people who are poor, people that can't Work because you scared their ways with a new idea,or because you Challenge there their way of thinking With a new different way. We have a better way and I better world in mind; free of the world simple minded ways. A world without Greed and money a world of peace and honor.

Battle for Honor: not for money, Work to live: not to fall, and Form hard work we will be free.

Goal:
-Awaken Groudon, Heatran, Regigigas, Regirock and Registeel
-Make a New land mass
-Build a new city a new home
-Terraform With the help of Pokemon
-Study new ways to move us forward
-Study Pokemon
-Catch and study Deoxys

Ranks:

(Leader): Prof. Galeun Volken

(Admin) Resource Director: Steve

(Admin) Intel Division Director: Isaac Willow

(Admin) Director of Research: Caspian Vann

(Admin) Head of Engineering: Chief Engineer Arden

Lower Rank and there Division you see them in:
Pilot/Grunts: (Resources/Research/Intel Division)
Scientist: (Intel/Research Division)
Researchers: (Research/Intel Division)
Engeeners: (Engineering/Research/Resources)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:
-There can only be four Admin and one leader
-Admin can have 5 pokemon
-"Grunts" can have 1 to 3 pokemon but they can Catch more.
-No Powergaiming, Meta-gaming, and be Fair
-No Legendary pokemon
-There no Type limits but we mainly have Steel, Ground, Fire, Dragon, Electric and Psychic
-You Can Play 3 Character
-You well have to Rp "Catching" higher level Pokemon
-Please make a Character sheet here
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bio Template:

Name:
Division:
Personality:
Small Backstory: (or a long one up to you)

Pokemon Bio:

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:

Link: http://pokecharms.com/threads/scoria-foundation-neutral-team.15034/

Last edited:
Name: Galeun Volken
Division:N/A
Personality: Claim, C
alculative, Joyful

Small Backstory: Was a Scientist For the Government Space Program to find life, Ever sense he was young he always wanted to find more life on this world any others, To Study the world , and some how help are world to move forward.
But that day came When Deoxys was discover; Galeun wanted to world to know but... The Other Scientist and the Government did not want that.

250px-687Malamar.png

Name: Mala
Species: Malamar
Appearance: standard
Personality: Careful

250px-604Eelektross.png

Name: Eleross
Species: Eelektross
Personality: Modest

250px-715Noivern.png

Name: Noivern
Species: Noivern
Personality: Timid

250px-323Camerupt.png

Name: Camerupt
Species: Camerupt

250px-227Skarmory.png

Name: Skarmory
Species: Skarmory

6ojL52n.png

Name: Toxapex
Species: Toxapex
Appearance: Shiny From

Last edited:
Here is My Form.

Name:
Caspian Vann
Division:Research
Personality: Caspian is a Rather Young Admin, But He Is Not Naive. He is quite intelligent man, always curious and trying to learn everything he can. Though mostly serious, He is still a kid at heart and loves a good joke. He always is known for a huge smile on his face and a joke on his mind. He is a huge goofball when alone or with his pokemon, but doing research or on the job he is serious and calm.
Small Backstory:

Caspian was raised on a small island near the Akala Island. He lived in a rather small village with hardly any people and new everyone around him growing up. Caspian was abandoned on the island and was found by one of the Villiage leaders, A Man buy the name of Rai. Rai raised the Curious lad with the help with the help of some of the village leaders.

During Childhood, Caspian loved to read stories about this Legendary pokemon. While most people in the Village cared about Solagelo and Lunala, Caspian cared more for the Psychic Legendary Pokemon, Deoyxs. To Him, It was a Pokemon of great importance, and he wanted to study it. He spent years trying to find out more about this Pokemon. He was found by Scoria Foundation and Decided to Work for them.

Pokemon Bio:

Type Specialty:Electric Pokemon
Raichu-alolan-form.png

Name: Raiu
Species:Alolan Raichu
Appearance:Normal Alolan Raichu
Personality: Timid

latest

Name:Okami
Species:Lycanroc
Appearance: Midday Form Lycanroc
Personality:Adamant

latest

Name:Mausu
Species:Togedemaru
Appearance:Normal Togedemaru
Personality:Jolly

Name:Kuma
Species:Bewear
Appearance:Normal Bewear
Personality:Adamant

Name:Caspian Vann
Division:Research
Personality: Caspian is a Rather Young Admin, But He Is Not Naive. He is quite intelligent man, always curious and trying to learn everything he can. Though mostly serious, He is still a kid at heart and loves a good joke. He always is known for a huge smile on his face and a joke on his mind. He is a huge goofball when alone or with his pokemon, but doing research or on the job he is serious and calm.

Welcome to the Research Division Admin Caspian Vann.
Lets hope more will come.

Thanks! I hope more people join as well, I really like the idea of a neutral team. If I did anything wrong fell free to tell me, I can make edits.

This sounds amazing. Here's mine.
Name: Chief Engineer Arden
Division: Head of Engineering
Personality: He is a serious person, who knows what he is doing. He will do what is necessary to achieve his goals, not being very moral. Lastly, he is brilliant engineer, and can build just about anything.
Small Backstory: Arden was the Chief Engineer for the Space Program, but when someone he admired, Galeun Volken, broke away from the program, Arden followed suit. He believes in the ideals of the Foundation.

Pokemon:

upload_2016-12-18_9-53-19.jpeg

Name: Vikavolt
Species: Vikavolt
Appearance: Normal
Personality: Serious

upload_2016-12-18_9-52-49.jpeg

Name: Klinklang
Species: Klinklang
Personality: Quiet

upload_2016-12-18_9-53-49.jpeg

Name: Slowking
Species: Slowking

a-marowak.png

Name: Marowak
Species: Alolan Form Marowak
Personality: Adamant

Last edited:
Name: Steve
Division: Resource Director
Personality: Likes to battle with his Pokemon, and is mostly out on the field of battle. Steve is always ready for a fight, even if the odds are against him.
Small Backstory: Until he was 19, his father was a member of Team Magma, so grew up with the same believes as his father. Alas when Team Magma disbanded, Steve's beliefs did not change, and joined The Scoria Foundation.

Pokemon Bio:

Name: Bronzong
Species: Bronzong
Appearance: Normal Bronzong
Personality: Quiet

Name: Turtonator
Species: Turtonator
Appearance: Normal Turtonator
Personality: Serious

Name: Rotom-Frost
Species: Rotom-Frost
Appearance: Normal Rotom-Frost
Personality: Naughty

Name: Gigalith
Species: Gigalith
Appearance: Normal Gigalith
Personality: Bold

Name: Camerupt
Species: Camerupt
Appearance: Normal Camerupt
Personality: Rash

Name: Isaac Willow
Division: Intel Division
Personality: Willow is snarky, manipulative and has a habit of not noticing the good side of things. He is one of the more jerky of the Scoria Foundation.
Small Backstory: Willow was always a scientist, ever since he suddenly appeared on the grid in the Alphi Ruins Johto. He was on the trail of a parasitic Pokemon from space, researching Pokemon from space. He then became a information broker, after selling his work to purchase a mansion in Kalos, where he was barely sighted. After lending a lot of information to the Foundation he was accepted as the leader of the Intel Division. However, he has more personal goals than that of the foundation and tries to keep close to the Research Division.

Pokemon:
(His Pokemon are his previous research subjects from his mansion)

Name: Subject-1
Species: Porygon-Z
Appearance: Standard

Name: Subject-2
Species: Smeargle
Personality: Jolly

Name: Subject-3
Species: Shedinja

Name: Subject-4
Species: Beeheyem

Name: Willow V2
Species: Trevenant
Personality: Docile
(This Pokemon seems to have a close connection to Willow and seems scarily unresponsive)

Name: Steve
Division: Resource Director
Personality: Likes to battle with his Pokemon, and is mostly out on the field of battle. Steve is always ready for a fight, even if the odds are against him.
Welcome to the Front line.

Name: Isaac Willow
Division: Intel Division
Personality: Willow is snarky, manipulative and has a habit of not noticing the good side of things. He is one of the more jerky of the Scoria Foundation.
Oh this should be fun and Welcome to the Shadows.

This sounds amazing. Here's mine.
Name: Captain Arden
Division: Head of Engineering
Personality: He is a serious person, who knows what he is doing. He will do what is necessary to achieve his goals, not being very moral. Lastly, he is brilliant engineer, and can build just about anything.
Welcome to the Engineering Core

Oh boy this should be good.

Is it alright if I join as a lower rank
Name:Jackson
Division:engineering
Personality:relaxed, careful and is very easy going
Small Backstory: Growing up was hard for jackson he was an outcast to society and was eventually known as a fugitive but he was into the legendary pokemon of the different regions especially grudon,kyogre,rayquazza and deoxys

Name: snake
Species: onix
Appearance: normal
Personality: brave

Name: tremmer
Species: tyrunt
Personality: modest

Name: bramble
Species: stantler
Personality: lazy

Last edited:
Terribly Sorry, But is it too late to join this roleplay? It looks a like a great roleplay and I would like it if I could join. I completely understand if I cannot join.