• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sarah's Sketches(non-colored so you won't go blind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
note: I will never again post anything colored in here since last time Nemesis said "This topic is locked because it hurts my eyes. If you ever open up a paint program again, you'll be banned." These are just inked sketches.

TheUzumakiFamily.png

I doodled this in my school notebook yesterday morning. Here we have Naruto and my two CCs, Naruto's twin sister Elizabeth with her pikachu named Pika and their baby brother Patrick. My cursive sucks. Curse me for being a lefty. Meh, the scanner hates me too, this looked better in person.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Your ban on drawing related windows application is now extended to a paper and pen/pencil.

I don't think I'm to harsh, I can't draw very well, but there must be a line between thinking "This looks pretty good, I wonder what the forum members will think of it." and "I had fun drawing this, but to be quite honest it is a bit crap, so I'll keep it to myself."

BTW- If I'm being a bit subtle, this "art" is in the latter category. I don't think you will get any replies other than flaming, so by closing this topic I am merely preventing that from happening.

Lots of love,

Nem X

Status
Not open for further replies.