• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sapphire Game Help

Hello people young and small! I have a Poke'Problem today I picked up my ANCIENT Sapphire game and when I turned it on I gotta surprise! The game said that thhe internal battery was dead and time-events were disabled. So I was wondering what I was missing with the time-events being disabled.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Anything that uses the clock...such as berries and the lottery in Lilycove.
I think there were more, but nothing comes to mind since I haven't played it in a while.

Good luck if you want Umbreon/Espeon because one of them is now Un-Obtainable.

Anything that uses the clock...such as berries and the lottery in Lilycove.
I think there were more, but nothing comes to mind since I haven't played it in a while.

Good luck if you want Umbreon/Espeon because one of them is now Un-Obtainable.

Thanks Ruko that was very helpfull I didn't know Umbreon and espeon were in Sapphire tho.... :-[ Well thank you.

In addition to not being able to plant berries, play the lottery, and Espeon and Umbreon, you can't get the Shell Bell, and people who are suppose to give you things daily won't anymore (i.e. the berry master).

Now that I mentioned it, depending on whether Shoal Cave is stuck in high tide or low tide, Snorunt may not be obtainable. It's been a while since I played to but I think that's how it goes.

I've heard that one way to fix the problem is to mix records with either Emerald. I think that works because I have over 100 hours on my Sapphire and it hasn't frozen. A certain other website details... see the link in Ruko's post.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Mixing records won't fix a dead battery...

You don't get a notice once the Ruby\Sapphire clock has run it's full course, but that can be fixed by mixing records with Emerald, or Linking with Pokemon Coliseum.

also... Here is a more discreet link

and here is a not so discreet display of how to do hyperlinks as I've done above :p
Code:
[url=http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_advance/berry.shtml]Insert Link text[/url]