• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open S.C.P. Foundation [REDACTED] Discussion

Which will be the first Containment Breach?

• Scp-173

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Scp-956

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Scp-847

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(INTERCOM STARTS) We have a Breach, I repeat we have a Breach secure all D-Class and Scps to prevent any other Containment Breachs. I will keep in contact with any survivors. (INTERCOM ENDS)

The avatar description is like this,

First Name:
Last Name:
Position:
Card Level:
S.C.P. companion (Optional):
Appearance:
Other:
Utilities:

Not everyone will get an Scp Companion and only safe scps such as 999 are allowed as companions (Taken scp-999, scp-085)

Your character can be an Scp of your creation but looks like a human and still be a guard or task force

Link to the Scp Foundation: http://www.scp-wiki.net/ (SCP Foundation)

Last edited:
My avatar
First Name: Allister
Last Name: Banks
Personality: Shy but creative and smart, he starts to disappear when nervous, doesn't like repeating his self. Gets scared easily. Very artistic (which is why I chose scp 085 as my companion).

Position: Security
Card Level: 5
S.C.P. companion (Optional): 085 (Cassy)

Appearance: Short, bright purple hair (that looks like you just got out of bed), heavy duty hiking boots, a black bullet proof vest, a cap with S.C.P. on the front, a dark blue shirt with sleeves longer than his arms, a black belt with pockets and a gas mask dangling from it, an Scp lanyard with his id on it, alot of straps with pocket attached to them on his dark blue jeans, some purple headphones with a mic on it, a flash light attached to his vest on his shoulder, a orange scarf

Other: he is my version Scp 656 (Phantom), which can phase in and out of existence, and is imune to some Scps such as 173

Utilities: a machete, a riot shield, a clipboard for scp 085, a revolver, a level 5 key card, an audio recorder, and a medkit

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Ooh, pretty interesting to see an SCP RP on here. Well, let's see if I can use my SCP, which I made a LONG time ago, but had fixed recently because, boy oh boy, it was RIDDLED with errors. No wonder it wasn't accepted as an SCP originally, lol.

First Name: Tenebris
Last Name: Iudex
Personality: Tenebris, or SCP-3000 (back when a SCP-3000 didn't exist, atleast), is a rather calm and quiet person, and since agreeing with the foundation to not use its powers unless its an emergency, has calmed down on its 'Judging'. Now it just walks the facility grounds, sometimes visiting other SCP's if allowed by SCP Personnel.
Position: SCP - (Former - Keter) Euclid
Card Level: N/A
S.C.P. Companion: SCP - 999
Appearance: As taken from the entry I wrote: 'SCP-3000 is a Humanoid SCP, having near similiar body structure to 096, the differences being that it is 2.5m in height, with average muscle mass. SCP-3000 is kept safe inside a large cell that is to be lightened up at all times. SCP-3000 seems to be wearing an all-black outfit, consisting of an overcoat, gloves, slacks and boots, along with a black fedora on its head.SCP - 3000's eyes are entirely vantablack, from the eyeball itself to the pupil and iris, and its hair has silver color pigments in it. It has a constant black circle around its feet, which it can use to spread darkness throughout whatever room its in, as long as there is either low or no light in it.'
Other: I'll attach it's file here, its powers are in the first bit, the rest is just interviews and experiments. (The ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ are supposed to be the black squares you see on the actual site entries, but .txt couldn't save them, so it made them into that instead.)
Utilities: Objects created by it from darkness (Generally useless, as these objects cannot interact with physical matter and they phase right through it. Can only be used for cosmetic and comedic purposes, and can only be held/interacted with by Tenebris.)

Attachments

• SCP-3000 The Judge.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 80
I love the scp 3000 we got, but your character would of made a great scp. But other than that you are accepted into the role-play forum(which I will make when we get more people).

I am still looking for participants.

Last edited:

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
First Name: [REDACTED]
Last Name: [REDACTED]
:SCP-03908:
Personality: he never really speaks, talking mostly in sign language and common sense, he will only attack when a human needs help
Position: security
Card Level: 5
S.C.P. companion (Optional): none
Appearance: he is 5"4 and has blue eyes with no pupils, a jacket with SCP on it, pants
Other: he is still a CHILD
Utilities: he is very powerful and fast, great for breaches and catching scps, he seems to be neutral with scps until they start attacking,

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
First Name: Eli
Last Name: Kovich
Personality: Curious and Clever, he always makes sure that his tests are safe. Is fiercely loyal to his friends and the foundation
Position: Head of cross testing committee
Card Level: 4
S.C.P. companion (Optional): 2295
Appearance: 5’ 11” Dark blond hair and brown eyes, inside the lab will where the normal white lab coat black pants and shirt, outside of work he will where a dark green and black jacket and blue jeans.
Other: Although he will often have the committee think a while about cross testing, he likes to witness the cross testing(Not all the time, but still) and will often take another member of the committee
Utilities: Watch, knapsack, his level four card, a flashlight, a folding umbrella, a phone, a portable laptop, his identification, gas mask.

And are you going to do something about the level five cards?

Last edited: