1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open S.C.P. Foundation [REDACTED] Discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by DaPugGod, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:58 AM.

?

Which will be the first Containment Breach?

1. Scp-173

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Scp-956

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Scp-847

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Welcome all, to S.C.P. Foundation [REDACTED]. I am the Site Director Cody Adams. We have many options for a job career, from Janitor to Mobile Task Force.
    I hope to see you all [REDACTED].

The avatar description is like this,

First Name:
    Last Name:
    Position:
    Card Level:
    S.C.P. companion (Optional):
    Appearance:
    Other:
    Utilities:

Not everyone will get an Scp Companion and only safe scps such as 999 are allowed as companions (Taken scp-999, scp-085)

Your character can be an Scp of your creation but looks like a human and still be a guard or task force

#1 DaPugGod, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:58 AM
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 6:12 PM
  2. My avatar
    First Name: Allister
    Last Name: Banks
    Personality: Shy but creative and smart, he starts to disappear when nervous, doesn't like repeating his self. Gets scared easily. Very artistic (which is why I chose scp 085 as my companion).

Position: Security
    Card Level: 5
    S.C.P. companion (Optional): 085 (Cassy)

Appearance: Short, bright purple hair (that looks like you just got out of bed), heavy duty hiking boots, a black bullet proof vest, a cap with S.C.P. on the front, a dark blue shirt with sleeves longer than his arms, a black belt with pockets and a gas mask dangling from it, an Scp lanyard with his id on it, alot of straps with pocket attached to them on his dark blue jeans, some purple headphones with a mic on it, a flash light attached to his vest on his shoulder, a orange scarf

Other: he is my version Scp 656 (Phantom), which can phase in and out of existence, and is imune to some Scps such as 173

Utilities: a machete, a riot shield, a clipboard for scp 085, a revolver, a level 5 key card, an audio recorder, and a medkit

#2 DaPugGod, Feb 14, 2020 at 4:59 AM
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 6:19 PM
  3. DevVoid

DevVoid Previously Deathstalker62

Ooh, pretty interesting to see an SCP RP on here. Well, let's see if I can use my SCP, which I made a LONG time ago, but had fixed recently because, boy oh boy, it was RIDDLED with errors. No wonder it wasn't accepted as an SCP originally, lol.

First Name: Tenebris
    Last Name: Iudex
    Personality: Tenebris, or SCP-3000 (back when a SCP-3000 didn't exist, atleast), is a rather calm and quiet person, and since agreeing with the foundation to not use its powers unless its an emergency, has calmed down on its 'Judging'. Now it just walks the facility grounds, sometimes visiting other SCP's if allowed by SCP Personnel.
    Position: SCP - (Former - Keter) Euclid
    Card Level: N/A
    S.C.P. Companion: SCP - 999
    Appearance: As taken from the entry I wrote: 'SCP-3000 is a Humanoid SCP, having near similiar body structure to 096, the differences being that it is 2.5m in height, with average muscle mass. SCP-3000 is kept safe inside a large cell that is to be lightened up at all times. SCP-3000 seems to be wearing an all-black outfit, consisting of an overcoat, gloves, slacks and boots, along with a black fedora on its head.SCP - 3000's eyes are entirely vantablack, from the eyeball itself to the pupil and iris, and its hair has silver color pigments in it. It has a constant black circle around its feet, which it can use to spread darkness throughout whatever room its in, as long as there is either low or no light in it.'
    Other: I'll attach it's file here, its powers are in the first bit, the rest is just interviews and experiments. (The ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ are supposed to be the black squares you see on the actual site entries, but .txt couldn't save them, so it made them into that instead.)
    Utilities: Objects created by it from darkness (Generally useless, as these objects cannot interact with physical matter and they phase right through it. Can only be used for cosmetic and comedic purposes, and can only be held/interacted with by Tenebris.)

Attached Files:

DaPugGod likes this.
  4. I love the scp 3000 we got, but your character would of made a great scp. But other than that you are accepted into the role-play forum(which I will make when we get more people).

What if my character was somehow accidentally created by you since he can phase in and out of existence and can phase through thing although he can interact with physical matter and light doesn't really harm him.