• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

RoseTea's Doodles ~ ♥ *Updated*

Okay... I figured I will posts a couple things I have done...
I'll start of with the most recent....

MS Paint doodles -
(warning: I currently only have a mouse, so these things took me a while)

Doodleattempt.jpg

Doodleattempt2.jpg

Doodleattempt3.jpg

eyedoodle.jpg

Open Canvas -
(These were done with a friend's tablet - You'll want to click these to see them full viewed)

DeviantArt-

http://xvxfirefeariexvx.devinatart.com/

*JOYGASM*

Freakin' incredible! I am envious of your MAD MSPaint skillz and I'm adoring your Chibi's!

Fantabulous! I really wish to see MUCH more! I like the style of shading on your one color MSpaint piccies as well. And I adore the well-blended style of shading on your chibi's!​

Wow those are pretty awsome for a mouse! I used to do stuff like this with my tablet but with a mouse thats just incrediable.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hahah... I love it when people refer to something as a "doodle" that already looks great in its own right. I can only imagine what one of your more detailed pics would look like then ;D

I like style you used for the first and third pics. I'll definitely take a lookie through your dA account to see what else you have to offer.

Keep up the great work and post some more =)

Well it is a doodle... My art teacher said so... xD

And... >.>

I found a piece I did back in early 2006.
2a7hp2u.gif

It's for a pet site that I use to go to...
I made my pet "Kiichu" (RoseTea was her name. xD) into an antho.
(Credit time - Kiichu is all respect owned by the site Teripets.com. This is just a simple fan art.)

And I found a animated Pixel I did of her too...
The base belongs to KawaiiHannah from GaiaOnline (I am giving credit, so you can find her).
But I editted into my own thing, and she agreed to let me use it, since it wasn't for profit.

34y8lyp.gif

(Should this be in pixels? o.O???)​

Oh My..God...O-O....Those are the best drawings i ave EVER seen on MS paint..I can't do anything as near to that! XP

Your a WAY talented Drawer! O-O...

I especially like the first one...The face and the shape is perfect! ^^

I saw so many people here trying to draw some of the trainers, we all know and love, older, I decided to try my hand at it...
I only did May and Misty so far...
(to bad I only have a webcam to take pictures with...)

I like how May looks, But I think if I play with Misty some more, she'll turn out better.
After I play with both of them some more, I am going to draw them into outfits I see them wearing when they are older...

And considering that Misty and May are around the ages of 10 and 11... I drew them in their late teens.

54ld6kg.jpg

543muj8.jpg

I challenged myself today..
And tried to do a decent doodle in one minute on paint...

Here is what I ended up with...
54k3sas.jpg

It's okay... ><

Thanks. ^ ^

And here is a lineart sketch, done in paint, for a commission I have on Gaia.

68hl5yu.jpg

This OC is copyrighted to ORANGE MANGO of Gaia Online. ^ ^
Thank you.

I am still fine tuning it, but I like it overall.

Wow...MS Paint...I am in awe. @_@

I really like your sketches and your style for humans! They all look so mature and...like...poised, or something.

And your chibi characters are adorable! I went to your DeviantArt, and I really liked the one you did for Ragnarok. So cute...^_^

I hope to see more "doodles" and such from you...

Or stuff you do in art class. The autumn landscape you did on DA was amazingly breathtaking. @_@

...But it is cool like that. All pastely (that...is not a word) and pretty. I like her expression. It's cool...and wow, you draw hands reallyreallyreally well. @_@ I have to teach myself how to draw and stuff (no class space to take art at school, and no time to fit in any art classes after school unless I want to die, or something), and hands are kinda challenging for meh. >_<

You are very skilled with anatomy. *nod nod*

But yeah, it looks kinda funny without the rest of her hair. It's like she's a monk with a partially-shaved head. Yuuuup...

Also, is she gonna wear pants or a skirt or something? Cuz right now, it's like she's missing part of her clothing...

Oh yeah, and on DeviantArt, I added you to my watch list and put the autumn forest landscape on my favorites, cuz it rocks. Hope ya don't mind. ^_^ (I'm Nyaa-Neko there, by the way...so the "Nyaa-Neko" who is now watching you would be meh.)

The pic is far from finished, and I am liking my shading...
It's just the outline I hate so far...

And Thank you. ^ ^
I'll add you to my watch too, and thank you so much for the fav!!!​

Okay...
I started to color the lineart I posted above...
But I am not to sure how it looks.
I am coloring it Paint right now, because my open canvas is being stupid and not working... ><

What do you all think so far?

6cwr9ee.jpg

As I get into it more, I'll shade it better...
But I am just starting with the shading.

I like it.

What college do you go to? I'm going to risd next year. I'm scared about going to art college, I hear a lot of bad things about it.

Currently, I am only attending a community college to get my basic credits.
After that, I am transfering to Eastern Michigan University where I will be studying Japanese and art.

A lot of art colleges are very strict.. And I don't agree with some of them.
Sure, you need to know the principles. but that's not the only way.
><

They try conforming you use the basic rules and techniques, yet are upset when your work matches everyone else's....
I prefer my art class at the community college. ^ ^

-will update with art later-

Oooh, you're gonna study Japanese? RoseTea-san wa Nihongo no seito ni naru? :3 (Ima Nihongo wo benkyou shiteru?)

Japanese is a most fun language to learn. I take it in high school right now. Japanese > all the other languages offered. Cuz it's just COOLZ that way. *nod nod*

I know Japanese, but better in speaking then writing/reading.. ^ ^;;;
I am rusty too...

I haven't had a class in a while.

Here is some art from my art class...

5z1gm69.gif

(colored pencil)

4yam5it.gif

(ink)

Bad picture for the last one...

A friend wants to pay me for the last one..
o.O

That scares me. xD