• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ro's Story/OC creator Request

pokemon___sun_and_moon_trainer_by_mleth-daczw5k.png

:blush: Welcome! :blush:
Howdy, I'm Ronan or Ro or Roa and welcome to my story/OC creator request shop. I will be making stories for you or if you want I can make your OCs using a anime creator on Rinmaru Games
(Anime)(Human)Alphys.jpg

The picture is a example of my OC and that's what you can request. If you don't understand message and I'll send you more examples.
Mute as a pokemon.jpg

Or this..
But yeah, request away

Hmm... I was wondering if you could create a story with my OC in my profile pic? Her name's Skye, and she's rather adventurous, distractable, stubborn, upbeat, etc. (but not naive or, for lack of a better word, dumb- she's clever). Her main Pokemon is a Flareon called Kendall, but she has a Gardevoir, Azumarill, Mismagius, Glaceon, and Gengar in her party. If you could write about a Pokemon Contest in Sinnoh, that would be amazing. ;)
If you can't, that's okay- it seems like a tall order, but I'm curious as to your writing style.

Thanks!

Hmm... I was wondering if you could create a story with my OC in my profile pic? Her name's Skye, and she's rather adventurous, distractable, stubborn, upbeat, etc. (but not naive or, for lack of a better word, dumb- she's clever). Her main Pokemon is a Flareon called Kendall, but she has a Gardevoir, Azumarill, Mismagius, Glaceon, and Gengar in her party. If you could write about a Pokemon Contest in Sinnoh, that would be amazing. ;)
If you can't, that's okay- it seems like a tall order, but I'm curious as to your writing style.

Thanks!
You got it, I can do my best. I'm going to get on it right now

Thanks!
http://pokecharms.com/works/sinnoh-pokemon-contest-request.28092/
I hope this is alright, our OCs are rivals in the story