• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Roleplay idea

Should I make it?

• Heck yeah mate!

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Nah mate.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, not my cup of tea but some people might like it.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Maybe expand on it?

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Try something else.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So heres a little role-play idea I had, would any of you join it if I made it?

Welcome to Larkspur Mountain, a desolate Island found in Hoenn recently and bought as an attraction for tourists and trainers alike! You've recently been invited to a grand opening of the site, where a new town named Larkspur Village has recently been built. There, all trainers will be welcomed into a high class hotel where trainers and pokemon get the most luxurious of care. All trainers will stay in the hotel for a night where they can visit various shops in the grand court, aswell as a battling ring and a pokemon adoption center funded by the owner of the Island. Trainers will then proceed to the local professor's lab in the morning, who will then give them Gogoats for their journey up the mountain to explore the depths of the famous mountain the island is known for. The professor will also be selling medical items and supplies should you need for your trip. The goal is to search for hidden locations amongst the mountain, and report your findings to the locals, where you will then receive a cash reward for any souvenirs you find. The expedition will last for around a week, where trainers will complete the trials given by the island committee; if you feel tired from the constant searching... fear not! All trainers helping the research will be given breaks during missions to converse with other trainers and relax in the hotel.

All missions have separate categories;
Pokemon Rescue
Gem Hunt
Exploration
Human And Pokemon Training

At the end of the experience, trainers will be able to meet the the owner of the Island; Sir Vladimir. He will then proceed to challenge them to a Pokemon match with some of the strongest Pokemon on the Island, aswell as battling his signature pokemon; his Salamence.

After that trainers will be allowed to go home with prize money from Vladimir for beating him or completing missions...

However- Things aren't always as they seem around such a peaceful island. Many phenomenon's have occurred (Such as a recent increase in Ghost Pokemon appearing in the Gem Caves, and Pokemon being born there being smaller and weaker than normal; and complaining of seeing visions of a purple gas resembling a pokemon they'd never seen before)

Can your trainer find out what is causing the occurrence, and prevent it from spreading farther than it already has?

Well, you've certainly peaked my interest. It's something I've never seen a Pokémon RP attempt, however it's not unique as far as general RP's go. I'd love to see how a plot like this unfolds in the Pokémon universe though.