• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

*Request* Pokemon Trainer Sprite

Okay, this is my first time posting here, yet it is so demanding of you guys hehe.

What I humbly ask for is a DP style trainer sprite of this character

http://harvesterofmadness.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Trainer-Nicholas-131793099 ,

in a pose reminiscent of this

http://media.photobucket.com/image/pokemon%20firered/CL4M9/MaleTrainerfromFireRedLeafGreen.png?o=72 . Preferably with a smirk on his face, though if not, a smile is fine.

If anyone has the urge to ask or anything, no, I am not emo. Red and black have just been my favorite colors since I was a little kid, they look awesome together.

Although I understand if no one takes this request, but you'd make me a happy camper if you did!

If anyone takes this, if you could please inform me before you actually make it, I'd be much obliged.

I'd love to do this request, although, as I'm not the best spriter out there, you should check out my sprite thread's work, just to avoid any possible disappointment. It's called SwiftLeaf's Sprites (not trying to advertise my thread, just trying to make sure my work is sufficient). But yeah, I haven't had any personal requests yet, so I'd love to try it out.

P.S. Do you want overworlds with the battle sprite? I enjoy making them, so it's no trouble.

I've finished it.
I know you wanted to know if it was gonna be done first, but I thought I might as well just plow straight through it. It isn't the best sprite, but it ain't bad. Anyway, here's your request...
TrainerRequestTrans.png

If you use it, please give me credit. Thank you.
[Edit] Made it transparent.

Thanks a lot Toastie! It's cool just seeing the character in sprite form!

Swiftleaf, if you'll still do it, I'd appreciate it, because I'll probably end up using both sprites.

M.png

Well, there's my shot at it, though Toastie's is better. The OWs will come soon, but I have to thank you for drawing a trainer that's so easy to make by modifying the Pokemon ranger sprite.