• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Release date for the 9th Movie!!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
*Moved topic* While this has Manaphy in it, I'd say it fits in with the general Pokemon topics more. After all, it's still technically a gen 3 movie.

So this April we'll have the 9th dubbed movie and D/P a few weeks after... It's going to be a good month for Pokemon fans. I'll be buying the dubbed version for sure, as usual. If anything, it's nice to be able to sit back and listen to it in your own language. My five year old sister will get more out of the English version, too. Her attention span is considerably shorter when she can't understand the dialog, as seen just recently when watching the Japanese version. By the end of it she was spinning around on the floor ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Okay... first off, that's spamming. It didn't add anything to the topic whatsoever >>

Secondly, your signature is waaaaaaaaay too large, so I've edited out those three images. It's alright to use an image or two, but don't stack multiple pictures like that. It just ends up looking messy.

That said... for people who are interested in seeing the 9th movie dub but don't plan to buy it, you can catch it this evening (March 23) on cartoon network at 7 PM (E/P). Remember to check your local listings so you don't miss it :)

Meowth knows too much. *Dressed up as FBI agent*

ANYWAYS...

I was making popcorn when they said that joke, and I wasn't paying attention, so when I heard "pearls and diamonds", I immediately turned around.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
You know... there is ONE reason worth buying the movie even if you've seen it on TV or in Japanese format...

Pokemon short involving Buizel and Chatot! ;D

Seriously. I love the shorts. "Gotta Dance" was probably the best feature of the 6th movie DVD collection, and I can't wait to see "Pikachu's Island Adventure" in comparison for yet another all-Pokemon experience. Here's hoping it ends up being worthy of my time and not a borefest like the "Camp Pikachu" short... The only good thing about that one was Wynaut ;p

*Pokes the box art* Nice that they're using the original art more often these days ^^

EDIT: Just because it must be said... The short included with movie 9 was pretty damn bad. It wasn't the animation itself that annoyed me, it was how the voice man translated everything for the Pokemon... in different pitched/toned voices. That's just a new level of cheesy, even for Pokemon. If only he would have SHUT UP for a second I may have actually enjoyed the thing -.-

[attachment deleted by admin]