• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Rehab (Discussion/Sign-Up)

Hello!

Welcome to the MDS (Medical Department of Seattle) Rehabilitation Establishment for troubled teens!
We've heard you were going through some pretty tough times.

But do not worry! We are here to help.
We know it was probably scary to wake up in a strange place, and we sincerely apologize.
However, those are our necessary safety precautions.
Your legal guardians have already signed all your paperwork, so do not worry about that.
Please wait patiently in line until one of our many, helpful nurses comes to direct you to your room. We hope you enjoy your stay and recover well here at MDS Rehab.
Those words greeted you when you entered. You couldn't remember anything, but based on the banner hanging up just above where you awoke, you decide that it could be true. However, a shred of reluctance may have nestled itself into your brain. Maybe it hasn't. It depends on your character.
Speaking of which, we ought get that situated.
(Preferably Full) Name:
Sex:
Age (13-19, Please):
Race:
Detailed Appearance (3 or More Sentences, If You Can):
Personality:
Troubles (Why You Would Be At a Rehabilitation Center):
Other:

Once you've stayed for a while, a girl will approach you and explain something horrible to you.
Name: Niomi Lynne Rodriguez
Sex: Female
Race: Spanish
Detailed Appearance: Niomi has caramel skin, although it's paler in thick, bubbled over stripes on her forearms. Her hair is black and horrifyingly curly, pulled back in a bun with thick strands of ebony poking out and swirling around to frame her face. She has a beauty mark on her right cheekbone, near to her eyes. Her eyes are big and round, her iris a pale green that goes well with her skin tone. Her body is a bit on the wider side- she has a stomach, and somewhat wide hips- she isn't anorexic to say the least, but not fat either. She's a pretty average height, standing straight at 5'5, although she's convinced she's done growing.

Personality: Niomi has her mother's tongue- and her mother is Cuban. She isn't afraid to snap an insult at someone, and rarely bites her cheek to stop herself. She's very strong in what she believes and maybe a bit close-minded. The girl is stubborn and, although she listens to other's opinions, she still sticks to herself. She's rather quiet, other than that, and won't go out of her way to stimulate friendly chit-chat. She tends to fidget a lot, due to chronic anxiety, and gets very defensive (and very red in the face) whenever someone points out that she's subconsciously fidgeting, or whenever someone points out anything potentially wrong.
Troubles (Why You Would Be At a Rehabilitation Center): Suicide attempts and severe anxiety.
Other: N/A
What she says to you is that this is not a Rehab Institute, but instead an illegal lab of sorts. The "workers" have actually kidnapped you, feeding you lies that you're here to get better. They preform tests on you like you're guinea pigs, mere test subjects. They lock you in isolation, inject you with strange medicines... Until they've essentially tortured you to death.
You start a plan to escape with the girl and some others, but she warns you again. The rules at this institute are very strict, and if you slip up once, consequences are severe.
1. Cussing is totally allowed. This is literally a prison of teenagers. You're going to hear 'Fuck'. If you're uncomfortable with language, either don't join, or message me privately and maybe we can sort something out.
2. Although I have nothing against romance, this is pretty damn close to a torture roleplay. It's not discouraged, and if you manage to fit it into the test subject roles, go for it.
3. I swear to God, do not Godmod/be OP. This is one of the things I'm most delicate about because it's annoying and anyone who's ever roleplayed correctly will agree with me. Do not go on a rampage and kill all the workers and escape unscathed with no issue at all. Doing so will result in immediate blocking from the roleplay. You've been warned.
4. Proper grammar and medium replies! I'm okay with mess-ups, but what I'm not okay with is one-liners. If you're here to participate, please actually try. A minimum of 3 sentences, PLEASE. If you want to type more? Go for it! I'd love to read it. And if you don't have a lot of time and can't type too much, please tell me in advance! If something's going on and you can't get to a device, I really would like to know so I knew when to expect short answers.
Now, it appears, that it's up to you and some other troubled teens to escape from the prison you've been confined in. Will you manage to escape, or will you get caught and fed to the mutts?
It depends on you.
(Roleplay Thread to be Posted Eventually.)

Name: Jason Charles Myers
Sex: Male
Race: Caucasian
Detailed Appearance: He has shoulder length, shaggy, dark red hair that seems to have a mind of it's own most of the time, and decides to do it's own thing. His eyes are a deep set green color with an almost golden hue to it. His skin is pale, and splotched with freckles acrossed his face, arms, and various other places. His clothing varies, but if it's his choice in the matter, he'll grab the first thing he sees (his clothes never match). He stands at around 6 feet and 2 inches tall, weighting at around 205 lbs. He has broad shoulders, and a husky appearance, with an intimidating frame.
Personality: Jason is usually quiet around strangers, but if provoked, he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty, or bloody. When befriended, he's an honest, caring guy, with a big heart. The worst thing someone could do to him his betray his trust.
Troubles: Major anger issues and domestic violence.
Other: N/A

(Preferably Full) Name: Xonak OwO Kanox
Age (13-19, Please): 13
Race: appears to be German.
Detailed Appearance (3 or More Sentences, If You Can): Very pale skin, lanky and short. Cold, icy eyes. Usually wears dark, warm clothing. Wears a hat, that somehow looks like a different type of hat to each person that sees it (Is that okay? if not, just a small collinder.). Bushy hair, doesn't do anything to it.
Personality: Quiet, and pretty much troubled about anything that happens. Usually looks around with a nervous grin. Will not talk, but will communicate, via facial expressions, or charades. Will express opinions most of the time.
Troubles (Why You Would Be At a Rehabilitation Center): Mid-to-low functioning autism, incapable of speaking. Can walk, and have own thoughts, but just forgets, and can't grasp on to difficult situations. Doesn't care to make friends, but will communicate if he has to.
Other: probably going to be the first to die.

This is going to be a really stressful RP, for my character and me. I can't wait!

oh god....... what have i gotten myself into..............

Consider yourself accepted. If there's anyone who'd be interested, by all means bring it up if you want. This hasn't even started and I can already tell how dead it is :w:

Yeah, I'm cool with the hat thing.
Also omG!!1!!1!111!1!!1
tysm for tagging me in the rp!!1!!11!
it looks so cool !! i bet whoever made it spent a painful amount of time on it!!1!!11!

WOAHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!
uR so WECLOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!

that feeling you get when you're okay with death

..I'm realizing that I don't really either.
I've let society morph me into something I'm not.
I'm not myself anymore.
The old Seq died a long time ago.
Will anyone miss when the fake me dies?
No.
Nobody can miss a fraud.

...what am i doing with my life jesus christ

i used to say "SAUCE" alot for some reason.
People change. Don't let the past define you.
Make it the present.
Who cares if you accidentally stepped on someone's foot twenty years ago?
At least you've changed. Maybe you'll do it on purpose now.
Do not be 035/47 dimensional.

How has this turned into a counselling session?
Also I am definitely the kind of person to still feel bad for accidentally stepping on someone's foot twenty years ago.

(Preferably Full) Name: Halt Watche Hilero
Age (13-19, Please): 17
Race: White
Detailed Appearance (3 or More Sentences, If You Can): Halt has very wild black hair greased back. He has a long scar across his right eye and many permanent injuries. Halt wears a black jacket and black jeans. His skin is a red-ish colour from blood. He has bright blue eyes.
Personality: Halt is always on the edge of the rules, and isn't afraid of dangers. He has little love and cares for nobody. Halt is sensitive to his past.
Troubles (Why You Would Be At a Rehabilitation Center): His father beat him as a child, and Halt lived mainly on the streets. He has been in more gang fights than he can count, especially from his lack of education.
Other:

o o f this looks fun

(Preferably Full) Name: Orin Haniki
Age (13-19, Please): 16
Race: Asian (Japanese)
Detailed Appearance (3 or More Sentences, If You Can): Orin stands at 5'11, and has a medium build. His hair is jet black roughly brushed to the left, and his eyes are a dark brown. Orin likes to wear a black long-sleeved shirt with white trousers and white sneakers.
Personality: Orin is usually silent and isn't fond of socializing. However, if someone hurts the ones he cares about, he still stays silent but is now also full of malice.
Troubles (Why You Would Be At a Rehabilitation Center): Orin was routinely abused by his alcoholic father, and his mother left him years ago. One day, eleven-year old Orin finally snapped and pulled a gun on his father.
Other: o o f

(Preferably Full) Name: Dmitri Vladimir Kravchenko
Sex: male
Age (13-19, Please): 15
Race: Russian American
Detailed Appearance (3 or More Sentences, If You Can): Dmitri has black hair that is a complete and total mess, his eyes are grey and make him look insane, which he kind of is. He is skinny but not bone showing skinny. He is about 5 foot 8, that comes included with a bone chilling grin. Visible scaring on forearms.
Personality: He has a really dark sense of humor, if you could call it that. He is pretty crazy but can get control of himself sometimes, he is kind and caring most of the time, he is extremely rude to anyone he dislikes.
Troubles (Why You Would Be At a Rehabilitation Center): Scizophrenia (hearing voices), masochism (enjoys self pain), cuts his own forearms. Slight SPD.
Other: Loves chocolate, scared of hornets.

Did I get too dark?

o o f this looks fun

(Preferably Full) Name: Orin Haniki
Age (13-19, Please): 16
Race: Asian (Japanese)
Detailed Appearance (3 or More Sentences, If You Can): Orin stands at 5'11, and has a medium build. His hair is jet black roughly brushed to the left, and his eyes are a dark brown. Orin likes to wear a black long-sleeved shirt with white trousers and white sneakers.
Personality: Orin is usually silent and isn't fond of socializing. However, if someone hurts the ones he cares about, he still stays silent but is now also full of malice.
Troubles (Why You Would Be At a Rehabilitation Center): Orin was routinely abused by his alcoholic father, and his mother left him years ago. One day, eleven-year old Orin finally snapped and pulled a gun on his father.
Other: o o f
I swear, all of your OC names seem the same, lol.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
*looks over Discussion Thread so far* o nice imma join did RP
(Preferably full) Name: Titus Serigo Ingrid
Age(13-19)-14
Race: African American
Detailed appearance(3 or more sentences if you can) Titus stands at an average height at 5'6. He has heavy black bags over his eyes due to a lack of sleep. He dyed his hair green despite his mother's advice against it and he always wears strictly black save for his glasses which had green frames.
Personality: is usually cold to a general amount of people he meets, but if you try hate enough, you can make him your friend; also is very anti social
Troubles( Why you would be at a rehabilitation center) After facing oppression by a white family, he pulled out his gun and killed them all, after the situation blew over, he was overwhelmed with guilt and fell into depression
Other: may or may not kill you or himself so keep him away from a ceiling fan or a gun