1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Silver's Sprites and Sheets.

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Red Silvers, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Okay, I thought I'd show off my skills.

I work with a few various styles so expect ANYTHING.

These sprites are NOT to be used without my permission.

First, some Pokemon Battle Revolution Sprites.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

MM7 style goodness coming soon.

2. It's a great start! I'd say that the sprites could be bigger so others can pick out details in the sprites. Your shading maybe a bit off, but what do I know? Still, my point stands, make the sprites a little bigger, so others can pick out some details that are good or that could use a little help. They look pretty good overall, too.

3. Typically I work with Mega Man 7 or Mega Man X style. So I thought this time I'd show off a different style.

Here's some of the sprites from the Journeys game series I've been working on for RPG Maker.

Here we have Wyrnn, Daryn, Zell, and Iria.

Here's the wind elves. Left to right we have Tyhm, Durym, Dorei, and Myth

Some supporting cast. Jer'emi, Hilda, Wind Elf Elder, and an Orc.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And some mysterious characters. What role will they have? Asmor, Runemaster, and Sabre.

4. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

Wow..... okay, I haven't really been on for a while, as in active, and I've never posted in this thread before.......

Anyways, wow, that's a whole load of sprites! Are they like overworlds or something? And were they pretty easy to make, or did it take you days to make all of them?

5. Yeah, they're overworld sprites for an RPG.

Some of them are spliced from preexisting sprites.

For Wyrnn, i was trying to make Edgar from FF6 in a RPG Maker 2000 format. The elves are variations of the starting outfits, Zell is an edit from an armored sprite.

The hardest are Runemaster and Sabre.

6. Okay, new update.

Captain N: The Game Master sprites
    [​IMG]
    Kevin Keene

[​IMG]
    Kid Icarus

[​IMG]
    Lana

[​IMG]
    MegaMan

[​IMG]
    Simon Belmont

[​IMG]
    Bonus! Mike Vincent

Sprites made in MM7 style. Please contact me if you want to use these sprites.