• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Red Silver's Sprites and Sheets.

Okay, I thought I'd show off my skills.

I work with a few various styles so expect ANYTHING.

These sprites are NOT to be used without my permission.

First, some Pokemon Battle Revolution Sprites.
PBRNate4.png
PBRDaisy2.png
PBRNatalie.png
PBRRosie2.png

MM7 style goodness coming soon.

It's a great start! I'd say that the sprites could be bigger so others can pick out details in the sprites. Your shading maybe a bit off, but what do I know? Still, my point stands, make the sprites a little bigger, so others can pick out some details that are good or that could use a little help. They look pretty good overall, too.

Typically I work with Mega Man 7 or Mega Man X style. So I thought this time I'd show off a different style.

Here's some of the sprites from the Journeys game series I've been working on for RPG Maker.

GWyrnn.gif
GDaryn.gif
GZell.gif
GIria.gif

Here we have Wyrnn, Daryn, Zell, and Iria.

GTyhm.gif
GDurym.gif
GDorei.gif
GMyth.gif

Here's the wind elves. Left to right we have Tyhm, Durym, Dorei, and Myth

GJeremi.gif
GHilda.gif
GElder.gif
GOrc.gif

Some supporting cast. Jer'emi, Hilda, Wind Elf Elder, and an Orc.

GAsmor.gif
GRunemaster.gif
GSabre.gif

And some mysterious characters. What role will they have? Asmor, Runemaster, and Sabre.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow..... okay, I haven't really been on for a while, as in active, and I've never posted in this thread before.......

Anyways, wow, that's a whole load of sprites! Are they like overworlds or something? And were they pretty easy to make, or did it take you days to make all of them?

Yeah, they're overworld sprites for an RPG.

Some of them are spliced from preexisting sprites.

For Wyrnn, i was trying to make Edgar from FF6 in a RPG Maker 2000 format. The elves are variations of the starting outfits, Zell is an edit from an armored sprite.

The hardest are Runemaster and Sabre.

Okay, new update.

Captain N: The Game Master sprites
Kevin.gif

Kevin Keene

KidIc.gif

Kid Icarus

Lana.gif

Lana

MegaMan.gif

MegaMan

Simon.gif

Simon Belmont

MikeVincent.gif

Bonus! Mike Vincent

Sprites made in MM7 style. Please contact me if you want to use these sprites.