• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rayn's Thread o' Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! If you haven't guessed, I'm a spriter. I used to have a thread, but my parents took the interwebs away from us and I wasn't able to do anything about it, so it died. I don't feel like resurrecting it 'cuz I don't do some stuff that I used to. So here is Sprite Thread 2.

aaaaaaarm8.png

Platinum me I guess. Looks the most like me so far as in trainer sprites. I think I have all those clothes.
gscme.png

GSC me. I saw the Noken region thread and I restarted my Crystal Version, so I decided to try it. Not really a favorite...
kumemerx4.png
squiddilg9.png

Two OC's of mine that I decided to make. The one on the left is what I call a "Maned Fox" named Kumé, a spirit animal/demon what ever. The one on the right is a dimensional traveling shapeshifter in his dog form. His name is Squid, and no, he can't turn into a squid.
raynycopycr5.png
shyuqm1.png

These two are what makes up my username, the Espeon is named Rayn, and that Mew fusion is called "Shyu". It's obviously made out of Haunter, Mew and Espeon. I made this guy up when I was like eight, and I decided that it would look cool if the colors switched around. AND THEY DO!
blehadu9.png
maylkc9.png
orangeyi5.png
steler7.png
opiecopyud2.png
pyroix9.png
pyrorobn2.png
paintercopynq0.png
cagehb7.png
nettx5.png
lyve7.png
pinwy1.png

Random trainers for TCM.
lotsocopy.png

Most of my recent stuffs, three OC trainer sprites and mugs. The other ones are me in more formal wear for contests and junk.
trabancopy.png

And trainer banners. Makes it look like your a Gym Leader/E4/Frontier Brain.
And for the main reason I made this thread... I'm bored and want to take requests.
You guys can request Trainer sprites, Mugshots, Trainer Banners and Pokemon edits.
-Forms-
Trainers​
Male/Female:(Dur.)
Description/Sprite/Picture:(Clothes, kid/adult/old person, pose, hair stuffs, ect. Or just a picture will probably do.)
Mugshot
Male/Female:
Description/Sprite/Picture: (Same as before.)
Not till my computer gets fixed...
Trainer Banners​
Color: (Any color of the rainbow. Srsly. Or two colors mebbe.)
Sprites: (You have to have these, you can have it so it's only a mug or a trainer, or you can even have a few Pokemon there, but please provide what you want.) *Platinum mugshot not included*
Pokemon Edit​
Description: (Has to be a really good one, or a picture {for like an animal}. Or just say "I want a [insert difference here] on a/n [insert Pokemon here] [insert location here].")

H'okay, now there's gonna be a limit, two requests per person at a time. And please guys, give me some credit, I put a lot of work into these.
And that's about it. C'n'C if you really want to, request please.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Your sprites are really good, all the trainers look great! My favorite sprite is Squid, but I also really like the girl with the umbrella and the female artist.

Aura: Request done! Hope you like 'em!
auramug.png
auraban.png

Virgil: Thanks, Squid is one of my favorites too, most because of his shiny hair stuff. I should do his other forms but I'm a lazy bum. :p

Hi, could I please have a banner.

Colour:Red/Yellow, Color's of shiny Jirachi Please. (IN COSPLAYER)

Sprites:This
malejirachicosplayer.png
and a Shiny Jirachi and Shiny Deoxys.

You didn't ask for a mugshot. Or provide one. So I assumed you didn't want one. So you can ask for one now and I will make it for you.

Well. I decided to be nice for Christmas and give you it before you said you wanted it the second time so here:
jban2.png

It's just one image, so if you want them separated, you'll have to do it on your own.

And a Shyu who has absorbed Rayn or something weird like that.
raynshyu.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Mugshot of this person:
ShinyEevee-1.png

(with or without Eevee ears, I don't really care)

Just 'cause I think you're that awesome. ^^

Also, make an Ace Trainer (doesn't matter which one) seem all in the holiday spirit; I hate the fact that Ace Trainers seem so serious at times, so yeah. Christmasie or whatever Ace Trainer, male or female doesn't matter much.

And thanks in advance, Rayn.

Shiny: Muggie done, but I still need to do the winter trainer. Too tired tonight though.
shiny.png

And some random girl that happened when I pasted that one Frontier Brain girl's head and seriously edited Marley's dress mobob.
girl.png

Shiny's scarf is really well done, and that girl...

I'm sure you're aware I hated her. Well, I think she looks awesome there. Her dress has shading. And good shading, too. I like the sparkles, an interesting idea. I can't wait to see more of your sprites!

Aura: Request done! Hope you like 'em!
auramug.png
auraban.png

Virgil: Thanks, Squid is one of my favorites too, most because of his shiny hair stuff. I should do his other forms but I'm a lazy bum. :p

Thanks Rayn! The mugshot seems a little wierd somehow... but I'm not complaining. Good Job!!!

Wow, Rayn, I didn't know you sprited...and were THIS good! Your trainers are delightful! Expect me to be stopping by a looking in to see what you're up to.

Everybody: Thanks for the comments! I feel loved.

Shiny:
shiny2.png

I redid your muggy, mostly hair /head band and I reshaded the face.
chtrainer.png

And these guys. Too cute! I always imagined that the "Cool Trainers" were always like a couple or something. So they're at like a Christmas party or somen'.​

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Your Sprites are awesome Rayn, especially Kumé and Rayn the Espeon. All your trainers look great too, and I love your banners, they really stand out. Great stuff, I shall watch this thread for more ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Just saying, that isn't a headband, Rayn. She really does have Eevee ears poking out of her head. XD But meh, either one can do. Thanks so much!

Also, the Christmas Ace Trainers are, like, epic! I really like the female one so much. ^^

Silver: Thanks ^.^! Good to know another person's watching!
Shiny: Yeah, I thought they probably real ears but... I was in a hairband mood that day, you can see it with the girl trainer too.

And I have more sprites!
dude.png

This guy is the kid with butterfly net, all grown-up. Go go capes!
monkeys.png

This happened mostly because boredom > laziness. This is Squid in his monkey form. I was thinking of Psycho Monkey when I was making this. XD
Edit:
birdy.png

Because once again boredom has triumphed over laziness, I give you Squid in his little birdy form. Little birdies are pwn, no?​

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Why thank you Ms. Rayn. I'm honored that I was the inspiration for Squid, and I must say, he makes an awesome monkey :). The rest of your sprites are amazing as well. If I come up with any requests I'll be back.

Oh, i love your work! it looks really nice

May i request a mugshot, platinum style, of my character?

Pic:
me-1.png

ohh and try not to use the volkner one as a base.

thank you!

Psycho: Thanks, I'd be happy to do anything for ya!
gtab x3: Thanks! And good thing that I don't like using Volkner... he's in a weird pose.
gtab.png

Skin seems a little dark for me, tell me if you want anything changed!​

gtab: Wow, I'm glad I did well!

SDODC13: Here you go, I like Espeon too, but I wasn't gonna scratch it...XD
garde.png

Took a while to get the hair just right.​

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
Can you make a platinum mugshot of this sprite (attachment)

P.S. Can you make the uniform purple, lose the hair buns and let hair down

[attachment deleted by admin]

Description: Ok, here it goes!
- Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
- Hair: Short-ish hair, the back being blond, with black and blue streaks on the left side and one black streak on the right.
- Appearance: Looks very boyish, with gray baggy jeans, black tennis shoes, a tight-ish black tshirt with a red Poke Ball symbol on the left bottom. Shes wearing a belt with three Poke Balls attached.

Thanks in advanced!!!

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
Thank you so much it looks Fantastic

Buneary-boy1996
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

P.S. can you make that mugshot but a purple dress instead of a uniform an eevee/buneary on the shoulder and a flower in her hair

hope its not to much if it is leave out the Pokemon

buneary-boy1996: Yeah, I'm a bit lazy when it comes to scratching stuff on these... but here's she is again, with a flower in her hair.
bb2.png

...Hmm, her shoulder seems really square, oh well.

...I'm still lazy but I've always wanted to make this soooo...
merayn.png

...So after I did the head, I thought "Aww crap I'm gonna have to do the whole thing aren't I?" So here she is, standing on a rock.
rayn.png

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Your sprites of Rayn win on so many levels! She looks fantastic stood on her rock, your shading is great and the lines are nice and neat. Awesome stuff ^^

Your mugshots are looking really good too!

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
buneary-furry-boy345678, no thread hijacking please, if you want to show off sprites, do it in your own thread.

Nice Rayn.
I love the shading on your sprites a lot. It flows so smoothly =D

well, if you can, do this trainer, with this pokemon, if possible. Use the top row as a reference.

I can understand if you can't do the pokemon, he's complex =p

Status
Not open for further replies.