• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rain's Sort of Sprites

First of all, I use the trainer sprites on Spriter's Resource, so credit to them.

These are two uhhm well not sure what to call them...I just redid two sprites to make em look like characters of mine... I want to say recolors, but I did a lot more than recolor them.
Hopefully nothing is "illegal" about them..

sprites.jpg

Top: Amber
Middle:...Fred. =) He's clear and small =)
Bottom: Ian

If anyone has any tips for blending or whatever for me, please let me know ^^

I see talent here :D

But, may I suggest to ALWAYS save as a .png
and, maybe don't stretch out the picture with blank white space (don't worry I've seen worse) and two keep them separate? (I sometimes forget to seperate them too XP) Also, a good way, if your wondering, you can make them transparent using Gimp, Photoshop, basically anything besides paint. Check tutorials for them.

Other than that, keep up the good work, I see potential!

Here are two new sprites. The pokemon are from spriter's resource obviously, im not cool enough to make those by myself. Saved as png files, as suggested.

First, my friend Gabbeh's character. I drew her pretty good before, but the sprite didn't turn out so well, lmao...But just wanted to post it anyways.
She has Jolteon, Houndoom, Girafarig, Luxray, Suicune, and Arcanine. =)
gabbehssprite.png

Next, my friend Victoria's character. Obviously made from Cynthia (sp?). Character totally designed by her. =) She has Espeon, Pikachu, Pidgeot, Cloyster, Rapidash, and Ninetails. =)
vicssprite.png

Yuuup.