• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join R.I.P.D (Discussion)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
This roleplay is about an organization formed many years ago known as the Rest in Peace Department. This organisation hires the spirits of dead law enforcement to aid them in dealing with the supernatural forces of the spirit world.

R.I.P.D deals with all threats from stubborn ghosts and confused souls, to savage demons and horrific beasts.

Now for some info:
All officers in R.I.P.D were killed in the line of duty, which is why they were chosen, so therefore all officers are always wearing their uniform as that is what they died in.
You can either be a long term part of the department or be a new recruit (long term can be any kind of law enforcement from any era, such as sheriffs, knights and so on. But new recruits must be from the year 2020, so Police, detective, agent, even bodyguard)
The R.I.P.D work in a partner basic, there are no lone wolves and if your partner is killed (will explain in a second) then you are assigned a new one, recruits are assigned to a veteran or anyone without a partner.
The weapons used by any member of the spirit world only affect other members of the spirit world, they can not kill humans. When you are killed your soul immediately passes on, whether that be to heaven or hell depends on who you were.
The enemies of this roleplay will be the terror group known as Tartarus.
Any member of the spirit world, humanoid or otherwise, is not visible to living humans.
All officers are referenced by their past life rank no matter when they joined and they don’t get promotions, so a veteran could be a Deputy and a rookie could be a Police Chief.

Rules:
Regular charms rules
2 character limit but you can NOT partner with your other character
Romance allowed
Violence allowed
Keep romance and violence to a general PG 13
Put “Rest in Pieces” somewhere in your bio to prove you have read the rules

Character Bio:
Name:
Age when died:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon of choice:
Other:

My Characters:
Name: Forsythe Stilinski
Age when died: 25
Area of Law Enforcement: Wild West Sheriff’s Department
Appearance: 6’3”, athletically built, brown hair and blue eyes. He has a brush style moustache. He wears brown trousers, black boots, a red shirt under a long brown coat, black gloves and a white Stetson. He also has his sheriff’s badge and his gun holsters are situated on his thighs.
Personality: He is relatively jolly but can also be stern and serious when the need arises. He hates all types of monsters and demons and can sometimes be a little harsh. But he loves a good chat and a good drink.
Weapon of choice: Dual six shooter revolvers
Other: N/A

Name: Daisy Reaper
Age when died: 19
Area of Law Enforcement: 2020 Los Angeles SWAT Team
Appearance: 5’6”, with pink hair and green eyes, she has a skinny but mature body type, freckles and a black Japanese style dragon tattoo on her back. She wears her hair down so that it reaches it full length at just below her lower back. She wears an all black outfit consisting of trousers, boots, gloves, shirt and jacket. She also has a lightweight bullet proof vest and a tan scarf and an earpiece.
Personality: Daisy is very determined, she works hard and puts everything she can into succeeding, but she is also known to be able to kick back and relax when not on mission and quite easily engage in conversation with others.
Weapon of choice: Sniper Rifle
Other: N/A