• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Project Rebirth

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The air was a buzz with intrigue and excitement as the seven assassins waited in a common room to be taken for some kind of experimental procedure. Damon St. John or, as most people called him, Joker was sitting the wrong way on a chair staring at the door wondering what it was that was to occur. His internal question would soon be answered by a group of men who guided the chosen 7 through the facility to a basement room that contained 7 metal chambers connected to lots of machinery "what the hell" Damon muttered under his breath as he was helped into one of the machines "hey this isnt gonna be dangerous or anything right" he asked in a joking manner to no response as the chamber was closed and with the sound of electricity and machinery getting louder he slipped onto unconsciousness.

That had been several hours ago and now the chambers were opening. Damon seemed to be the first awake, glancing around found the facility in ruins with no living soul in sight. As he glanced around he caught his appearance in a reflective surface "well damn, I heard them say something about deaging but this is impressive, not sure what the tats are about though" he mused to himself before he heard men talking nearby "he said to check in the lab again, apparently some experiment is scheduled for today so their may be survivors" said the voice followed by a few yes sirs. With quick motion Damon turned and whispered as loud as was safe "come on guys get up, we need to move or we're all toast".

@Captain Cardboard @EnviousWorm @IDKWhatUserNameToDo @DevVoid @Gamingfan @Spoiled Bread

It all happened so fast, and Alcander couldn't help but resent that he didn't know how much time had actually passed. The chambers they'd been locked away in for de-aging hissed, springing to life. Feeling an adolescent spring in his step, he leapt from his pod and took note of his surroundings; he'd gotten out just after the men nearby spoke, so he'd missed why one of the other subjects was speaking with a sense of urgency.

"Why would we be toast?" He asked, keeping his voice to a whisper just in case, "Did something happen here while we were knocked out?"

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Kevlar" laughed as he was moved towards the chambers. "We being sent to mars or somethin'?" he joked.
No one else seemed to be laughing, so he quieted, entering the chamber without a peep. Well, barely.
As the chamber closed he tried again. "Seriously, what's this? I-"
Everything went black.

The sounds of his chamber springing back to life startled Daran awake. His chamber opened, revealing a rather wrecked facility.
"What the..hell?"
He groggily escaped his containment, rubbing his head in-
Oh shit, he had hair! And he felt so much smaller and weaker-ish. So this was the deaging thing they were mumbling about. Well, looks like it worked.
His musing was cut short by Damon whispering. With the low voice and hurried tone, he didn't think a greeting backslap would be appropriate. However, he stood still, waiting for the others to appear before moving on himself.

Everything felt to have happened too quickly. First Alexia had been apparently chosen to partake in an experiment alongside with other elites chosen by Coloner Farborne. She was basically left unanswered when trying to get more info on this amazing experiment that was apparently going to make them even better and the only answer she'd been given was "Everything will be explained later,". She went through with it, since who knows, maybe it actually works and she'll be even better, but what happened next was something Alexia could've never expected.

A destructive scene greeted them with no living being in sight, as the metal capsules finally opened. Did the experiment go wrong? Well at least she was still alive. Alexia's gaze wandered all around and like Joker, caught a glimpse of her appearance in puddle of sorts and it seemed like she was a teenager again?
"Whoa," she muttered under her breath as she noticed her new and younger appearance, but she couldn't admire it for too long. Just like Joker she heard the men in the distance, but looked like he was already a few steps ahead of her.

"Yeah yeah. I'm coming," Alexia, or Fox, as she was known by everyone else here, "What the hell happened" she thought for herself and stepped out of the steel container, trying to be a bit stealthy in her step already just in case.

Slowly, Diana blinked awake. She felt... different. No, not just different. She felt good. Really, really good. No more sore joints, or aching back. She felt refreshed and ready. Not too far away, she could hear people speaking in hushed tones. Hear them... pretty well, actually! Diana lifted a hand in front of her face, inspecting it. Her skin was smooth, unblemished. A grin slowly spread across her face as she realized what had happened. Those clever bastards...

Slowly, Diana sat up in her pod. Her clothes felt a little big on her. The now young woman reached into her pocket, pulling out her old sunglasses and putting them on. She could see there were a few teenagers about in the room. Very familiar looking teenagers. Diana slowly creeped out of her pod. Was this room always so big? No, she was just shorter. She was shorter? Her short, white hair had grown out and turned back to it's nature black, coming down to just below her shoulders.
"Hello darlings..." 'Whippersnapper' said softly. Oh my. Her voice had changed as well. "What are we whispering about?"

MintRain

If I die in the procedure, what would happen?

Not much. The organization would cross your name and Nancy and other staffs would take your kittens.

I see. If they get new homes then it's all good.

Rain gasped for air when she was jolted awake. She didn't even have time to assess her current appearance as a strange sensastion coursing through her body. It felts like she was getting electrocuted by herself... Actually, that might be what was actually happening. She couldn't control herself. All this energy, must go somewhere. Rain extended her hands forward and the steel cover of her pod was blown into the other side of the room. Making a loud noise that echoed throughout the building.

She sat up on her now coverless chamber and looked groggily at the other teenagers seemingly just woke up from their respective chamber. She knew these people, and she was most surprised to see one who most likely be Diana. She had the most drastic change of course.

What is happening?

At least that's what Rain wanted to ask but no voice came out of her mouth. Her tongue wouldn't roll properly. She felts like she was paralyzed in some parts.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Joker pointed towards the exit of the lab "voices, a few of them, they'll be here soon and if we don't..." he slowly came to a hushed pause as the tattoo of a panther that was printed on his chest started to move before it leapt from his skin becoming a full grown panther in seconds, this black, inky feline then bounded in the direction of the soldiers before taking a stealthy position avoiding detection, suddenly Damon's eyes became completely black with an inky texture and he could see through the eyes of this panther and he counted the men "um...I...uh....I count 4 men" he said before his eyes became normal again "um Whippersnapper what should we do" he said asking the most senior person there for some instruction as he gently prodded the blank area on his chest where the panther tattoo was before it decided to go walkies. This phenomenon intrigued him as he glanced cautiously at his fellow assassins.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
When Lance was requested as an experiment for something, he had no further questions and agreed straight away. This experiment.. so mysterious that there was no info given on it, no estimated chances for it.. it was a gamble. A.. wild card, if you will. A gamble that could end in more ways than one. A gamble that Lance, as the Wildcard himself, could not deny playing into. Seems he wasn't the only one who were selected for the experiment, as six others joined him. Some familiar, some new to him. Lance just silently walked into one of the many chambers, internally asking himself many questions, among many other things flashing by in his brain in a torrent of random memories, questions and imaginary scenarios. Not that he could keep the wild thought process on for long, as his mind drifted unconscious as soon as the machine locked him into it.

Lance couldn't tell how much time had passed since he was in there, but what he could tell is that the process was done. His conscience slipping back into his brain and starting up, Wildcard had to lean himself against the inner walls of the chamber for balance as his mind rebooted like a computer. When coming to his senses, he had left the chamber just before momentarily patting himself down for anything the machine may have changed. Indeed, the scar from a knife fight that he had on his left cheek was gone and his hair felt longer than before. Wildcard also took notice of the others, who he remembered were much older-looking than before they all headed into the machines.

Things clicked and matched in his head like machinery and Wildcard quickly came to the conclusion that these machines somehow restored everyone back to their youth. What a work of wonder, more so, what a payout from the gamble he had agreed to. But, there was no time for wondering how the method to this youth-project were even possible, as one of the subjects noted that some unknown voices were approaching the room they were in, shortly before a live animal made of ink jumped out of his chest...

..wait, what? Wildcard had to make a double take from that, but couldn't believe it for long as he started hearing a word in the back of his head repeatedly sounding up, each time getting louder and louder. It was indecipherable at the moment, but quickly it revealed itself as a loud shout within his head before it stopped.

" SWAP. "

Wildcard held a hand to his head, taking a moment to recover from the droning voice in his head. Though, when he did recover, he looked back to the assassin who just produced a live, albeit ink-ridden animal from his chest. " I know you didn't ask, but I say we go into hiding and ambush them. I'd rush them, but I don't have any weapons on me. " Wildcard whispered, adding his piece to what could be done.

Alexia looked back at the others and just like her they'd been reverted back into being teenagers again. She could luckily recognize everyone, even Whippersnapper as she looked just like a younger version from what she'd heard what whippersnapper looked like in her younger years and the few images she'd manage to see.

Alexia felt a bit overwhelmed by everything going on. Joker was full of tattoos he'd never had and one of the images came to life. The others were already planning on how to get out of there, but before Alexia could add her two cents one of the containers was flung to the other side of the room. She jumped in a bit in surprise and felt her body go limp and fall to the ground with a.. splat? She tried to look at her body, but saw only a glop of a watery-like substance there instead
"What the-" Alexia muttered. She remembered that in those ancient sci-fi movies that she saw as a kid that 'failed' subjects turned into goo when dying. Wait, but she felt fine? The only thing to note was that she just felt limp everywhere, but otherwise normal? Looked like the experiment had some side effects. Alexia just wondered how to turn back, or in the worst case scenario if she could turn back into her normal form. Sadly there was no time to think about that. Who ever was there had most likely heard the ruckus that came from when one of the containers were flung. How did that even happen? There was so much going through her head, but no time to think about that now. They needed to get out of there.

"Guys? I think we need to hide. Now," Fox, or well the glop with an extended tendril of the same substance said before the tendril withdrew itself into the original mass.

One by one, more of the teens began to emerge from the pods. A door to one of the pods burst open, slamming across the room. A girl that looked like a younger version of Rain appeared from that pod, and 'Whippersnapper' offered her a smile.
"Well, aren't you just a darling. Unfortunately, your entrance was a bit loud and we are pretty sure there are people here trying to kill us." Diana said, attempting to playfully pinch Rain's cheek. She turned her attention back to the rest of the group and quickly made her way over to the door.

"A wonderful plan, darling. Why, I think we should execute it right now!" 'Whippersnapper' said, pressing herself against the wall right next to the doorway. Undoubtedly, whatever goons Joker had spotted had heard the loud clatter and were on their way to investigate. Diana readied herself to go for the weapon of whoever came through that door.
"Some more information would be wonderful, Joker darling. Were these men armed? Did they appear friendly? Our military? Someone elses?" Diana quietly asked Joker.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Joker looked at Whippersnapper "oh uh give me a second" he muttered as his face scrunched up as he focused hard on the panther and then suddenly his eyes became black once more and he was seeing over by the side of the room "they definitely heard it, all armed but basic assault weaponry, definitely not ours but the whole facility must be compromised because they keep mentioning things they would only know if they had taken the main office, oh shit their coming" he said before a movement caught the Panthers eye, "is that Farborne what is he.." the older official then started to strike the men who turned and began to attack him "they'll kill him we need to help..." a loud gunshot rang out and Joker stopped talking as the panther quickly bolted back and then shrank down and reapplied itself to his chest. Joker shook himself, we should go now while they try to identify who it is they just shot" he said "does anyone see any exits?"

Rain

Rain didn't like the fact that something fishy was going on while she was in a vulnerable state like this. What was this about the HQ getting attacked? Rain shook her head and winced when Whippersnapper pinched her cheek. It felts weird getting pinched by a young girl, but then again she's currently seems to be the smallest of the seven. Even Fox had more muscle than her!

Glancing around the lab, Rain tried to find something that they can use to fight back or escape. There's not much thing here but Rain remembered there should be a vent somewhere. She walked next to the wall while peeking at the back of every furnitures in the room. True to her prediction, she found the vent entrance at the bottom of one of the desk. She grabbed the cover of the vent and pulled as hard as she could but it gave up surprisingly easy and Rain tumbled backward from her own excessive momentum.

"....! ....! ....!" She let out random noises to let the others know what she found. The shaft was dusty and would be very cramped if she was an adult, but with her current body she would be able to crawl inside it easily. So she braced herself and slipped inside the ventilation shaft, clawing through dust and cobwebs as she quickly look for a way out.

DevVoid

Wildcard was about to go into hiding and attempt to find a way out, when he looked down to find some pieces of crumbled concrete on the ground that had presumably fallen from the ceiling above. There was indeed a small crack in the ceiling as Wildcard looked up just as he looked down again to crouch and pick up the pieces. He didn't exactly know why, but he felt a need to hold something in his hands. And exactly the moment when he picked the two crumbled pieces up, that voice rung up again, now shouting loud in his head.

" SWAP! SWAP! SWAP! SWAP! "

However, this time, it said something else other than just repeating that exact word.

" Look at something! Something you can grab! While holding something! Then shout! Or look at someone! Without needing to hold something! Then shout! "

It only spoke that many coherent words before it shouted 'SWAP!' a few times more, then silenced itself. It droned in Wildcard's head from the noise it made in this thoughts, so the assassin had to lean against the wall while the mysterious voice sounded itself up. When he came to his senses via shaking his head, he felt compelled to give the instructions of the disembodied voice a shot. Wildcard snuck over to the entrance of the room they were in, waiting for attackers, before whispering out into the general group. " If we can't get out in time, I say we rush them with what we got while we have the element of surprise."

Last edited:
"Well, darlings. It looks like Rain found something." Whippersnapper said, gesturing over to the vent that the now-teenage girl had located. She nodded along with what Wildcard was saying, giving the man a concerned look as he seemed to look almost... Dizzy? Nauseous? Some sort of side effect from the transformation?
"Wildcard, Joker, Kevlar. You three take the hallway. Rain, Fox, and I shall sneak through the vents. We can take them from two sides, that should give us an edge in our... well, in your weakened state. I think I might actually be stronger like this." Whippersnapper said, winking at the boys.

When she scanned the room to find Fox however, the girl was nowhere to be seen. Only a small... blob, on the ground, that had spoke. Diana took off her sunglasses, crouching down to insect Fox closer.
"Fox? Darling? Is that you?" Diana asked, poking the blob.

"Alright, sounds good" Alexia replied to whippersnapper. Fox would've already managed to fit in the vent, but in her new viscous form she could get in no problem. As Whipper snapper turned to the accumulation of watery goop, yet another tendril extended out of it before Alexia spoke.
"Yeah- uh.. It's me ma'am," the girl said, now unsure how she should address her elder. As the grandma-now-teen poked the glop Alexia, weirdly enough didn't feel anything.

"I think it's fine? I mean fine enough that I can worry about it later since I'm not feeling any pain or anything that's concerning, but let's focus on the mystery men now," Alexia explained and then slithering her way over to rain, who seemed ready to go. After all was said and done to the point that the group of now teens were ready to execute their plan Alexia went into the vent, following rain with the majority of all the dust and dirt being picked up into her. Honestly she didn't know how to feel, but brushed it aside for now since there were more important things to worry about.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Joker listened to Whippersnapper speak before he made his way silently towards the soldiers as they communed with one another. He crouched down waiting for Kevlar and Wildcard. While he waited he took the opportunity to examine his new tattoos and tried to decipher how each would be used. He noticed a tattoo of a raven on his left shoulder and with a bit of focus he managed to summon it from his flesh and as it hovered in the air he put himself in its eyes so he could keep a keen eye and make sure they weren't noticed. The raven continued to hover in circles silently so as not to draw attention.

DevVoid

" Well, I guess we can go with that. I've got nothing better right now. " Wildcard agreed with a whisper, nodding along to the plan. Wildcard followed Joker along, when that voice started shouting in his head again, but this time, it spoke a different word and did not shout too loudly.

" Guns! Guns! Guns! Guns! "

Wildcard, taking a few moments to connect the dots, got an idea. However, for that idea, he'd have to wait until not only Kevlar arrives, but for the group to attack the enemy. Because that is when Wildcard would try the idea the voices had set into his head. The idea.. to swap the chunks of concrete in his hands with the guns of the enemy.