• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Professor Cypress' Research Helpers (Sign-Ups and Information)

What Region should be visited first?

• Kanto

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Johto

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Unova

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Kalos

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Alola

• Galar

• Total voters
RP Link

Dear Applicant,

Hello, my name is Professor Cypress, and I'm running a lab in the Kanto Region. After earning my degree in the studies of Pokemon, I've taken it upon myself to start up my research lab in Viridian City. Which is where you come in, after thoroughly looking through your papers, I've decided that you will be one of my research assistants. You will be working alongside a team of other applicants, and your work will primarily involve field research. I hope that working together will help us grasp a better understanding of this fascinating world we live in. I hope to see you soon!

Sincerely,
Joseph Cypress

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hello and welcome to the world of Roleplaying! My name is PyroGaleZX, but people affectionately refer to me as Pyro. This site is inhabited by people we call roleplayers, for some roleplaying is a hobby, for others, it's an escape from reality, and some just want to ruin other people's lives...

In all seriousness, this is an RP, as you can see. I'll be doing a quick rundown of this RP in an- OOC, 4th Wall, whatever you wanna call it- explanation.

The primary goal of this is not to be the very best like everyone kinda wants. Instead, it's going to consist mostly of Professor Cypress requesting aid from people to help him research Pokemon, with travels occurring and spanning across the different regions (much like the current anime). However, that doesn't mean that there will be no battling... you never know what could happen.

Note! There's going to be a Group Discord to keep track of characters and discuss topics about the RP, so Discord is kind of a requirement.

Rules (Yes you have to read them!)
Follow the BASIC Pokecharms rules!!
2. Do not harass the other RPers, EVER!!!
3. Discord is required
4. No Z-Moves or Z-Rings to start
5. No Dynamax Bands to start
6. If you have Mega Evolution, with permission from an official staff admin of Pokecharms!!! You may use it, once again only if an admin of the site gives the green light.
7. Characters are allowed to start with one Pokemon, and it must be of relative power (No Salamences or Dragonites at the very start).
8. There is going to be a limited amount of open spots
9. Background checks will be done on people, based on their RP experience: what characters tend to be, how the people interact with the other RPers, and if they would logically fit.
10. Bonus Points to whoever gives their Pokemon a background story.
11. Game mechanics aren't the same as the real deal, levels (as described in the games) do not exist! (There is one exception made to this rule, and that is Rule 12)
12. Pokemon can only use 4 moves per battle.
13. When in a battle with someone, don't always be perfect at dodging, Pokemon have their limits and can run out of energy and get tired. No Deus Ex Machinas either!
14. Enjoy yourself in the end.

Character Sheets
*Name:
*Personality:
Background:
*Appearance:
*They applying to work with Professor Cypress because...
Other:

Pokemon Sheet
*Species:
Form:
*Ability:
*Known Moves:

Anything with a * is mandatory!

Character Sheets
Name:
Jason Silver
Personality: Jason is energetic and excited to see new things, and live through new experiences. He's kind and loves to help, however he can be a bit of an airhead at times, not understanding what repercussions some of his actions may be.
Background: He comes from a long line of Pokemon Trainers, his grandfather had won three Kanto League Championships before retiring as a trainer, this was of course after many many long years of training. His father also was considered a great trainer after he traveled across the world participating in any championships he could, because of that there's a whole case of badges and trophies that his dad has from all his years around the world. His mother was also a well-recognized trainer, winning two Grand Festivals due to her ability to adapt to her opponent's battling styles during battle, this carried over into her Gym Challenge as she used those skills to earn her eight Kanto Badges, she retired as a trainer after falling in love with his father in the Indigo League Finals a few years ago. Due to his lineage, Jason is pressured into becoming a well-renowned trainer as his parents were, this led to his parents catching and beginning to train a Pokemon for him to make sure he had the best start as a trainer. However Jason doesn't want to be like his parents, while he does enjoy battling, he prefers to learn about the lore behind different Pokemon, he's most fascinated with Legendary Pokemon, his dream is to battle a Legendary Pokemon someday, however, he doubts that it will happen.
Appearance: Jason has dirty blond hair and green eyes, he wears a black shirt underneath his red track jacket, typically with black track pants. He keeps a green bag with him to carry stuff like Pokeballs, a few potions, food, his laptop, and one notebook.
They applying to work with Professor Cypress because they want to learn all they can about Pokemon, as well as believing that working alongside a trained professional in researching Pokemon will be their best chance at meeting a Legendary Pokemon.
Other: Jason's Indeedee is kept in a Luxury Ball.

Pokemon Sheet
Species:
Indeedee
Nickname: Hart
Form: N/A
Ability: Synchronize
Known Moves: Psybeam, Energy Ball, Protect, Helping Hand
Background: Hart was originally imported alongside a female Indeedee from the Galar Region. While the female cared for Jason as a child, the male, Hart, was used to care for Jason's parent's Pokemon, while also being trained and taught how to battle. Jason was given Indeedee as his first Pokemon because of how much time it had spent around the stronger Pokemon, Jason's parents believed that with so much time it would help in even training Jason's future Pokemon.

Last edited:
Could it be possible to give my character an egg at the start? If not then i will do without as the pokemon that I was going to give her is from the Sinnoh region which is the region that is winning at the moment.

The thing is I already have a pokemon that I want to have as their starter more. The first pokemon suits her better, but the second pokemon in the egg is a fun side idea of mine when they hatch as I want to have my character deal with a toddler type pokemon who get into everything.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
> background checks <
*You notice the Eevee trying to hide her terrified expression from you. She puts her laptop in front of her face and begins to tentatively type at the keyboard.*

Hello! (trying out new fonts today just for fun)
I'd love to join this - it seems like a really inventive play on the typical journey RP. I noticed you said that Mega Evolutions are okay. I have an OC with a mod-approved Altarianite and Key Stone (StellarWind Elysdeon was the one to approve it, I can provide screenshot proof if you wish). She is not a starting trainer and has a full team, but I could definitely find a reason for her to just bring one member (her Altaria, Melody). Would that be okay with you? Or does it have to be a starting trainer?

(also, I was joking about being scared of background checks. feel free to look at my previous posts as you like. i'm completely fine with it.)

@EmoKitty21 - I like the idea you have for the egg, I am going to impose the rule of 1 Pokemon to start however, I'm sorry. We can try to fit an egg early into the story though if that helps

@EeviumZ - The characters do not have to be Starting Trainers, that rule of 1 Pokemon to start is so that way we don't have super mega death trainer with 5 Psuedo Legendaries and 13 shinies. I hope that makes sense.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Ah, that makes sense. I just wasn't sure where you stand on that matter, a lot of RPs do it differently so I like to make sure before I post a bio. ^^
I should be able to post a bio here today, if all goes well. =)

I can work with that. I should have my character up soonish. I want to try out a new type of character for me. They will probably be on the more battle side of things as that is how I see her being, but she would still help out others as well.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
*Name: Talia Verdance Silverstone
*Personality: Calm and collected, Talia doesn't like a lot of attention, regardless of her status. She is very modest and often gives other people the credit for her doings. She thinks of everything from a rational standpoint and is very scientific, and definitely looks before she leaps - sometimes to a fault. She often gets a little more bold when performing, but in the meantime, she likes to stay calm. She's quite reserved and introverted off-stage, but will engage with you should you choose to converse with her.
Background: (I'll find where I wrote this down and get back to you.)
*Appearance: Like the rest of the Silverstone family, she is of a relatively average build - with a height of 5'7 and an average build on the slimmer side. Her hair is a medium brown shade and extends to just below her shoulders. Her eyes are technically considered to be brown, but could also be seen as hazel. Typically, when not performing, she prefers to wear a forest green shirt with black jeggings or a black skirt along with white or black combat boots. Occasionally, she wears her brown hair in a black ribbon headband. She also wears glasses outside of performances, in which she wears contacts.
*They applying to work with Professor Cypress because... Seeking some downtime from leagues and performances, she decided she wanted to use her time to contribute to a field of science that she is rather interested in: Pokemon research. In fact, research was one of the professions she considered as she got older, but she chose to stick to music and performing.
Other: She is the older sister of Alison Silverstone (from some of my other RPs).

Pokemon Sheet
*Species:
Altaria
Nickname: Melody
Form: Altaria only has one form, unless you're counting Mega Evolution, which she has. So, normal form, I guess.
*Ability: Cloud Nine/Pixilate (Mega Evolution)
Held Item: Altarianite (mod-approved)
*Known Moves: Hyper Voice/Return (this slot in her moveset depends on the occasion, but it will be Hyper Voice most of the time), Draco Meteor, Ice Beam, Cotton Guard
Background: Melody was Talia's second Pokemon, caught as a Swablu. When they met for the first time in Kalos, the young Swablu had been enduring jeers from the rest of her flock due to her desire to learn to sing. Talia, taking pity on the Flying-type, taught Melody how to sing beautifully - not quite the move Sing, but it satisfied Swablu nonetheless. Ecstatic at finally realizing her dream, Melody snuck up behind Talia and tapped a Pokeball on her belt, causing herself to be caught. They've been close friends ever since, nearly beating out Talia and her first partner - Harmony the Togekiss.

Eventually (I'll have to check her backstory to remember exactly when), Talia was gifted a Key Stone that had been in her family for years, previously being used by her father and his Camerupt. Upon learning that Altaria was capable of Mega Evolution, the pair set out on a journey for three years, through both Kalos and Hoenn, seeking out the elusive Altarianite.

After three long years of travel, the pair came across a cave in Hoenn. The cave was a place that none of the locals dared to tread: the Pokemon inside were powerful and hostile. For some reason, Melody seemed to be attracted to this cave - signalling to Talia that this place held importance in their journey.

Indeed, once they entered the cave, they found it lived up to its reputation. The cavern was inhabited by Dragon-type Pokemon, who all wished to battle Melody. Once Melody had proven her worth, they mysteriously allowed the two to pass for reasons unknown.

After some time of battling, they reached the deepest part of the cave, a large hollowed-out cavern with crystals embedded in the walls and carvings in the stone pillars. In the center of the room was an older Altaria, along with a group of Dragon-types.

The Altaria seemingly challenged Talia and Melody to a battle, which Melody accepted. After several hours of trial and error, battling and healing, and learning, it was down to the two Altaria. After even more battle, Melody finally decided the battle with a full-force Return, signifying the bond between Trainer and Pokemon. After Talia healed up the elder Altaria, the Humming Pokemon gifted the pair with an Altarianite: the stone that the cave Pokemon had been guarding.

Here is my character. I would have loved to have given her a teddiursa egg as Bella gives off major Merida vibes to me.

Name: Bella Knox
Personality: Bella is a sassy girl who tends to be more on the rebellious side of things. She loves to have fun and be with her pokemon. Though she may not be the best the at anything, she will still boast that she is better then others. Most of the time it gets her into trouble and can cause problems for others. Bella can be loud and very out there compared to most. One thing to note is that Bella loves to sing and most do not associate her with the music she enjoys. She tends to be someone who follows her own path and does not care to be on her own with her pokemon. Though she may act tough, she has a sweet side if you can get past her static exterior. There are times she will be goofy and laugh at others when something she finds funny.
Background: Bella grew up in a home that was not as perfect as some. Though she was not mistreated and given everything that she wanted, she lacked in some of the poorer families had in abundance.

Bella's mother always tried to force her daughter to follow in her footsteps and become a breeder. While Bella would not mind doing breeding for the rest of her life, it just did not have the appeal that other things had to her. Though her mother did not fully support her dreams of becoming a coordinater and pokemon battle researcher, she let her daughter follow her dreams. She knew that she can not force her spirited daughter to do much of anything.
Appearance: Bella has very pale skin. On her face she has freckles that scatter across her cheeks and her nose. Her hair is very long and very curly. It is parted down the middle and falls in messy curls all the way down to the middle of her back. She has a stud nose ring on the left side of her nose. It seems to be made of a dark purple gem. Bella tends to wear a dress that is black in color. It is easy to move in. The dress comes almost to her knees. There are no sleaves to the dress, and lace detailing flowing from the straps down to the skirt of the dress. On the bottom of the dress there is a tull ruffle that has a lace overlay to it. For shoes she wears a pair of black boots that have a lace desgin that matches her dress. They lace up and are tied in a bow. There is no heel to them as they serve to help her move along in the Jungle and rougher areas. On her neck she wears a black choker and a hanging crystal necklace.
They applying to work with Professor Cypress because... Bella applied to work with the professor to see the world. She wanted to get off her parent's townhouse and do more for herself. Bella is vastly independent and hates being forced to do anything. She is mainly doing it to get away from them and their controlling ways.
Other:

Species: Buneary
Nickname: Lola
Form: Shiny
Ability: Run Away
Known Moves: Jump Kick, Bounce, Ice Beam, and Charge Beam

So I have a 30-year-old character with a Mega Gengar and a Z-Ring (no Dynamax Band because she hasn't been to Galar yet), and she has been helping the big name Professors, as well as herself, by having studied a bunch of Pokemon and the Z-Ring and the Mega Evolution phenomenon, as well as the Pokerus. Was wondering if she's too qualified for this? XD

Just checking because you said no Z-Moves or Z-Rings to start, and have Pokemon that are relative or whatever, but I will only include her Alolan Raichu, Gengar, Hydreigon, and Reuniclus (her research partner).

Characters are allowed to start with one Pokemon, and it must be of relative power (No Salamences or Dragonites at the very start).

Oh... I'll have to figure something out then... because those four Pokemon are very intrinsic to aid in her research. Her Hydreigon for the muscle and for transport, Gengar for added muscle and the ability to pass through walls and keep Pokemon from escaping and putting them to sleep, Reuniclus because she loves to research as much as Shade does, and Alolan Raichu because she is the same age as Shade and never leaves her side and helps her with everything. :/

Name: Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix
Title(s): The Eccentric Researcher; The Brutal Mistress
Height: 5'08" (172.7 cm)
Hair Color: Pale purple with pink tips and black roots. Her hair is short, but long enough to be pulled back into a short ponytail.
Build: Pretty slim, yet toned.
Eye color: Black with pink and pale purple specks
Birthplace: Cocona Village, Oblivia; currently lives at the Darastrix Ranch north of Mt. Moon.
First Pokémon: Pichu (now an Alolan Raichu)
Affiliations: A science group who focuses on Pokemon and their potential in genetic research, and some professors.
Likes: She likes her Pokemon, working, finding a breakthrough, and analyzing her enemies.
Dislikes: She dislikes ignorance and opinions based on no factual evidence.
Fears: She fears losing her Pokemon and her family.
Clothing/Accessories/Appearance: Her‌ ‌usual‌ ‌attire‌ ‌makes‌ ‌her‌ ‌look‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌edgy‌ ‌and‌ ‌goth.‌ ‌She‌ ‌wears‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌pale‌ ‌purple‌ ‌jeans‌ ‌held‌ ‌up‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trainer‌ ‌belt,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trench‌ ‌coat,‌ ‌and‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌backpack‌ ‌with‌ ‌pink‌ ‌and‌ ‌purple‌ ‌accents.‌ ‌She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ Mega Bracelet on her right wrist and a ‌Z-Ring‌ ‌‌on her left wrist with‌ ‌a‌n Aloraichium-Z, a Psychium-Z‌, ‌a‌ ‌Ghostium-Z,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌Darkinium-Z‌ ‌on‌ ‌standby.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌twine‌ ‌made‌ ‌into‌ ‌a‌ ‌choker‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌charms‌ ‌Black‌ ‌Glasses,‌ ‌Darkness‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Dread‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Spell‌ ‌Tag,‌ ‌Ghostly‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Spooky‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Twisted‌ ‌Spoon,‌ ‌Psychic‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Mind‌ ‌Plate.‌ ‌When‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌working‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌or‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌lab,‌ ‌she‌ ‌has‌ ‌black‌ ‌khakis,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌grey‌ ‌dress‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌white‌ ‌lab‌ ‌coat‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌have‌ ‌her‌ ‌hair‌ ‌up‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌ponytail‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌scrunchy.‌ ‌
Badges: All badges from Kanto to Kalos, as well as more underlined below.
Achievements: She has gotten all badges from all regions, all ribbons from Hoenn and Sinnoh, all Princess Keys in Kalos, and all stamps in Alola. Due to these achievements, she has only ever competed in a league once, and that was the Kanto league, winning first place, but quickly denied fighting the Elite Four, as her want to beat the league was more as a requirement to get accepted to Veritas's Battle Spire than for any glory or fame. She has also been highly experienced with Aloraichium-Z and Mega Gengar. (APPROVED BY STELLARWIND)

Reason for working with the Professor
: She needed someone to work for and light a fire under her butt because she has been a little lazy in her self-motivation to work and research. Plus, she heard Cypress needed help, so she wanted to help.

Personality: She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌problems,‌ ‌but‌ ‌despite‌ ‌them,‌ ‌she‌ ‌keeps‌ ‌a‌ ‌positive‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌and‌ ‌puts‌ ‌on‌ ‌a‌ ‌smile.‌ ‌She‌ ‌does‌ ‌have‌ ‌some‌ ‌anxiety‌ ‌and‌ ‌paranoia‌ ‌plaguing‌ ‌her,‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌constant‌ ‌chronic‌ ‌insomnia‌ ‌and‌ ‌night‌ ‌terrors‌ ‌make‌ ‌it‌ ‌difficult‌ ‌for‌ ‌her‌ ‌to‌ ‌sleep.‌ ‌She‌ ‌can‌ ‌be‌ ‌a‌ ‌bit‌ ‌snippy‌ ‌if‌ ‌she‌ ‌didn't‌ ‌have‌ ‌enough‌ ‌sleep‌ ‌to‌ ‌begin‌ ‌with,‌ ‌but‌ ‌will‌ ‌try‌ ‌to‌ ‌keep‌ ‌her‌ ‌emotions‌ ‌in‌ ‌check.‌ ‌She‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌like‌ ‌talking‌ ‌about‌ ‌herself‌ ‌because‌ ‌she‌ ‌feels‌ ‌wrongly‌ ‌vain‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌lacks‌ ‌morals,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌uses‌ ‌her‌ ‌sibling's‌ ‌moral‌ ‌compass‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌are‌ ‌around‌ ‌to‌ ‌guide‌ ‌herself.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌this‌ ‌snobbish,‌ ‌know-it-all‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌talks‌ ‌to‌ ‌people‌ ‌who‌ ‌are‌ ‌older‌ ‌and‌ ‌don't‌ ‌know‌ ‌as‌ ‌much‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌may‌ ‌sometimes‌ ‌do‌ ‌this‌ ‌to‌ ‌anybody‌ ‌who‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌know‌ ‌something‌ ‌that‌ ‌she‌ ‌considers‌ ‌common‌ ‌sense‌ ‌or‌ ‌common‌ ‌knowledge.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌forgets‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌care‌ ‌of‌ ‌herself‌ ‌on‌ ‌occasion,‌ ‌especially‌ ‌during‌ ‌her‌ ‌research.‌ ‌

Battle Style: She goes by what her Pokemon want. What battle style they preferred. Of course, they are nothing short from brutal, they have their own way of showcasing this.

Background:
She‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌in‌ ‌Cocona‌ ‌Village,‌ ‌Oblivia,‌ ‌along‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌three‌ ‌brothers‌ ‌before‌ ‌her.‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌the‌ ‌last‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌quadruplet‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌family‌ ‌and,‌ ‌as‌ ‌such,‌ ‌was‌ ‌treated‌ ‌as‌ ‌the‌ ‌baby‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌group‌ ‌until‌ ‌her‌ ‌twin‌ ‌sisters‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌baby‌ ‌brother‌ ‌were‌ ‌born‌ ‌after‌ ‌her‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌parents‌ ‌were‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌through‌ ‌the‌ ‌less‌ ‌known‌ ‌regions.‌ ‌During‌ ‌this‌ ‌time,‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌mother’s‌ ‌Alolan‌ ‌Raichu‌ ‌also‌ ‌gave‌ ‌birth‌ ‌to‌ ‌Chu,‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌same‌ ‌time‌ ‌as‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌birth.‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌and‌ ‌Chu‌ ‌became‌ ‌quick‌ ‌friends,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌destined‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌together.‌

Her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌ways‌ ‌stopped‌ ‌once‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌their‌ ‌seventh‌ ‌child‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌headed‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌their‌ ‌ranch‌ ‌north‌ ‌of‌ ‌Mt.‌ ‌Moon,‌ ‌dubbed‌ ‌the‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌Ranch.‌ ‌Living‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌borders‌ ‌of‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌they‌ ‌made‌ ‌their‌ ‌living‌ ‌selling‌ ‌Moomoo‌ ‌Milk,‌ ‌raising‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌for‌ ‌others,‌ ‌healing‌ ‌them‌ ‌when‌ ‌it’s‌ ‌needed,‌ ‌selling‌ ‌herbs‌ ‌and‌ ‌herbal‌ ‌remedies‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌populace,‌ ‌as‌ ‌well‌ ‌as‌ ‌sharing‌ ‌ideas‌ ‌with‌ ‌big-name‌ ‌companies,‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌father‌ ‌was‌ ‌an‌ ‌inventor‌ ‌and‌ ‌helped‌ ‌to‌ ‌create‌ ‌the‌ ‌modern‌ ‌PokeBall.‌ ‌Since‌ ‌her‌ ‌mother,‌ ‌Lyria,‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌retired‌ ‌teacher,‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌more‌ ‌than‌ ‌qualified‌ ‌to‌ ‌teach‌ ‌her‌ ‌seven‌ ‌children‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌at‌ ‌a‌ ‌young‌ ‌age.‌ ‌Starting‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌age‌ ‌of‌ ‌5,‌ ‌they‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌have‌ ‌homework,‌ ‌responsibilities‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌ranch,‌ ‌and‌ ‌learned‌ ‌all‌ ‌they‌ ‌could‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌world‌ ‌around‌ ‌them‌ ‌and‌ ‌what‌ ‌creatures‌ ‌lived‌ ‌in‌ ‌it.‌

When‌ ‌Pyros,‌ ‌Miel,‌ ‌Stror,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌hit‌ ‌11,‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌off‌ ‌to‌ ‌make‌ ‌friends‌ ‌and‌ ‌possibly‌ ‌learn‌ ‌anymore‌ ‌that‌ ‌Lyria‌ ‌might‌ ‌have‌ ‌missed.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌which‌ ‌they‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌at‌ ‌academically.‌ ‌They‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌had‌ ‌ample‌ ‌time‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌Region‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌before‌ ‌they‌ ‌returned‌ ‌home…‌ ‌Only‌ ‌to‌ ‌go‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌next‌ ‌school.‌ ‌They‌ ‌went‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Johto‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌12,‌ ‌then‌ ‌Hoenn‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌13,‌ ‌Sinnoh‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌14,‌ ‌Unova‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌15,‌ ‌Kalos‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌16,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌17.‌ ‌Each‌ ‌time,‌ ‌she‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌brothers,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌too,‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors.‌ ‌

When‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌18,‌ ‌she‌ ‌returned‌ ‌to‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌to‌ ‌complete‌ ‌the‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge‌ ‌before‌ ‌she‌ ‌grew‌ ‌too‌ ‌old‌ ‌to‌ ‌do‌ ‌it.‌ ‌She‌ ‌completed‌ ‌it‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌over‌ ‌half‌ ‌a‌ ‌year‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌quite‌ ‌knowledgeable‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌she‌ ‌had‌ ‌recently‌ ‌explored‌ ‌in.‌ ‌After‌ ‌her‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge,‌ ‌she‌ ‌went‌ ‌on‌ ‌more‌ ‌journeys‌ ‌collecting‌ ‌Gym‌ ‌Badges,‌ ‌Contest‌ ‌Ribbons,‌ ‌Princess‌ ‌Keys,‌ ‌and‌ ‌the‌ ‌Psychic-,‌ ‌Ghost-,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Dark-Type‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌could‌ ‌while‌ ‌also‌ ‌taking‌ ‌online‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌for‌ ‌psychology.‌ ‌Due to accomplishing feats and garnering a practical rich boy stalker, who thought impressing her with an expensive and rare gift was a good idea, she obtained a Gengarite and promptly left the boy before he had a chance to express his feelings for her. By‌ ‌the‌ ‌time‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌27,‌ ‌she‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌on-campus‌ ‌college‌ ‌classes‌ ‌for‌ ‌biology‌ ‌and‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌while‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kalos.‌ ‌She‌ ‌sped‌ ‌through‌ ‌these‌ ‌courses‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌soon‌ ‌became‌ ‌a‌ ‌researcher‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌of‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌not‌ ‌long‌ ‌after.‌ ‌Due to her accomplishments in academics, she received a Key Stone from her parents, to which she put to good use as she began training her Gengar everyday. She‌ ‌began‌ ‌her‌ ‌experiments‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌basement‌ ‌with‌ ‌DNA‌ ‌before‌ ‌graduating‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌laboratory‌ ‌she‌ ‌now‌ ‌owns‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto‌ ‌on‌ ‌Cinnabar‌ ‌Island.‌ ‌She‌ ‌travels‌ ‌a‌ ‌lot‌ ‌though,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌hardly‌ ‌there‌ ‌anymore.‌ ‌

Due‌ ‌to‌ ‌her‌ ‌excellent‌ ‌knowledge‌ ‌in‌ ‌many‌ ‌kinds‌ ‌of‌ ‌Pokémon-related‌ ‌topics,‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌soon‌ ‌going‌ ‌to‌ ‌start‌ ‌her‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌to‌ ‌further‌ ‌her‌ ‌knowledge‌ ‌and‌ ‌become‌ ‌a‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌Professor.‌

Quite recently, she was quite interested in being a Battle Master at the Spire. She, of course, went there throughout the year when she was 29 and showed off her prowess and her Mega Evolution as she took breaks from her research. Because of her intense and brutal Pokemon techniques and fitting with the battle style of each of her Pokemon, she was accepted as a Battle Master.

Name: Chu
Species: Alolan Raichu
Personality: Chu is quite the silly little mouse. Adorable, cuddly, and curious, most people wouldn't think that she would fight so ferociously in a battle. She likes to combine both her physical and special attacks into amazing combinations and uses her speed to confound enemies before letting loose combinations of moves she has been practicing for years.
Ability: Surge Surfer - Doubles speed when under the effects of Electric Terrain.
Held Item: Electric Seed - In a satchel around her neck. Once Electric Terrain is active, the seeds will activate and coat her in defensive electricity, boosting her physical defenses. OR Aloraichium-Z - With the power of Thunderbolt awakened by the dance, Chu can unleash Stoked Sparksurfer.
Known Moves: Thunderbolt, Electric Terrain, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail
History: Being born at the same time as Shade, they were destined to be together. They have been inseparable since and have been through thick and thin with one another. She had learned many techniques that most people don't remember the Pichu line ever learning in the first place and this gives her an edge in battle as she has been trained to fight using every part of her body. She was trained so extensively that her electrical cheek pouches wouldn't startle her into fits of crying or hurt her. When she evolved nearly 25 years after her birth into a Pikachu, she had to train herself how to use this new body before she evolved into an Alolan Raichu 3 years later. Now, she is an exceptional partner to Shade and has quite the experience on her resume, as well as being smart enough with what moves to use against certain Pokemon and knowing how to use a vast majority of moves due to her constant training with many different kinds of species. The only Pokemon who is on par with her is Shade's Gengar without Mega evolving. She has also helped Shade in her research, becoming a cuddly friend to most skittish wild Pokemon that Shade needs for her research. When she evolved into an Alolan Raichu, she also gained the ability to telepathize pictures and simple phrases to Shade, but never full blown sentences.

Pokemon she will grab later:

Name: Gar
Species: Gengar
Personality: As a normal Gengar, he is quite fatherly and lovable, if not a little mischievous, towards his trainer. He loves to help her out and he feels better when he is able to console her from a nightmare by eating her nightmares with Dream Eater or just holding her when she is having a mental breakdown due to lack of sleep. During a battle, he is nothing short of brutal and his mischievousness comes out full blast as he confounds his opponents with speed and ranged attacks. However, when he becomes a Mega Gengar, his sweet demeanor drastically changes. He becomes even more brutal, viewing his opponents like prey that need to be dealt with quickly rather than a fun rival he is sparring against. Due to this, the attacks he unleashes can send quite a few Pokemon to the hospital immediately if they underestimate his strength and Shade usually has to return him immediately before he tries to kill the poor things if he ever loses himself to the energy.
Ability: Cursed Body - When hit by an attack that makes physical contact, it has a chance to become disabled. | Shadow Tag - Due to the permanent 'Mean Look' from Mega Gengar's third eye, it prevents most Pokemon from switching out.
Held Item: Either a Spell Tag connected by an earring or a Gengarite around his body in a band. The Spell Tag increases the power of his Ghost-Type attacks while the Gengarite allows him to Mega Evolve.
Known Moves: Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball
History: As a Gastly, he was founded by Shade's mother, who had taken a liking to the creature. But she didn't catch him, as it was her sister who caught him. Of course, the sister didn't take good care of Gar, and he fled, taking his PokeBall with him. He came upon Shade's mother again and quickly became her partner, and an inseparable one at that. He had evolved shortly after into a Haunter, and then into a Gengar as she traded him over to Shade's father, who didn't even start dating her mother until a few years later. Gar was an exceptional beast at battling, and stood by Shade's father's side just as obediently as he had done for Shade's mother. When the two finally came together, married, and had children, Gar took a specific liking to Shade. He would make sure she was taken care of first before all her other siblings and loved to play with her and Chu as they grew. Their bond became much stronger than Gar's bond with Shade's parents and he became something of a fatherly bodyguard for her before she started off on her journey. She didn't bring him with until she was older, when she decided she wanted him with her to help her with her recurring nightmares and studies. This led them to become closer with one another again and she began using him in most of the battles she came across. He would even eat Shade's negative emotions to make his Dark Pulse stronger for one use, which benefited both trainer and Pokemon. When he was given the ability to Mega Evolve, he was all for it at first until he transformed. He felt he was losing himself and his sight of what mattered to him and he almost attacked his trainer, to whom he saw as his daughter. Heartbroken, it took some begging from Shade to go back to using Mega Evolution, but he was able to regain his ability to retain the memories he had held with his trainer to keep himself from going berserk. Of course, even now mega evolving is very difficult and taxing on him, as he would snap and go on a murderous rampage when stewing in the Mega Evolution energy for too long. He sometimes regrets training for this power boost, but until the time comes where he completely loses himself and attacks his own trainer, he will keep using this technique as it seems to make her happy.

Name: Schwartz
Species: Hydreigon
Personality: True to his species, he is extremely brutal and only really listens to one person. Because of this, only Shade can really talk and even get near and take care of him without receiving injuries or a growl. In a battle, he attacks without discretion of his own safety. He begged Shade to wear the Life Orb so he could better smash and overwhelm his opponent's defenses in exchange for getting his strength sapped. Of course, getting hurt just enrages him more making him act more like a feral Pokemon hellbent on destroying the thing that is breathing or moving in front of it.
Ability: Levitate - Immune to Ground-Type attacks and the effects of terrain and Arena Trap, until he lands.
Held Item: Life Orb - A life-sucking orb in a necklace around his main head. It damages him in turn for a power boost.
Known Moves: Brutal Swing, Draco Meteor, Steel Wing, Flamethrower
History: Schwartz didn't used to be this brutal. As a Deino, he was the runt of his family, timid and scared of everything around him. Shade had gained his trust and nursed him back to health from a scuffle he had with older members of his species. Because of this, he followed Shade around like a lost puppy and became her partner in the Unova region. He evolved sometime later during her fight with Drayden in an official gym battle, his brutal personality budding as soon as he evolved. Shade had to calm him down by holding him down, as he refused to enter his PokeBall. After calming him down, he was able to focus throughout the rest of the battle. When he evolved next during a fight with Shade's brother's Charizard, both Shade and her brother had to struggle in holding Schwartz down. His brutal behavior and "kill-all" attitude endangered everyone involved and he almost killed the brother's Charizard. After calming down from the sudden powerful urge from the evolution, he lost his cute demeanor. He only ever listens to Shade, and very rarely her brother who had helped calm him down. He doesn't trust himself around anyone except for Shade because he has had the most experience with her and will growl at anyone who comes near him or her due to his protective nature and his brutalizing demeanor.

Name: Mitosis
Species: Reuniclus
Personality: A scientific and intelligent blob of enlarged cells, Mitosis loves and practically breathes science as she enjoys helping Shade out with her research. Mitosis will take any chance she can get helping Shade out with her scientific research, even if it means neglecting her health, to which Shade despises but she can't exactly complain as she does it, as well. During battle, she uses her tough body and calculating mind to see what could possibly happen and make a split second plan of action to counter it. She knows she isn't the fastest thing on the planet, but just as long as she can foresee it before it happens, she can win the battle or at least prep it for the next Pokemon.
Ability: Magic Guard - Only takes damage from direct damage, not damage from weather or status conditions.
Held Item: Nothing OR Psychium-Z - Allows her to use Shattered Psyche with any Psychic-Type attack she knows or use a variety effects with any Psychic-Type Status move she knows.
Known Moves: Psychic, Recover, Flash Cannon, Protect
History: As a Solosis, she was quite the shy and quirky one. She loved to tumble about in her squishy ball and seemed very interested in life all around her. Shade had found her doing just that, completely oblivious to anything human-like around her. Opting to watch the little Solosis after awhile of contemplating whether or not to catch her as a surprise, Shade couldn't help but feel more and more attached to this adorable little ball full of curiosity. Mitosis realized Shade had been watching her and his away before realizing that Shade meant no harm. Still skittish and finding the fact that Shade had been watching her for who knows how long a little creepy, she realized that was what she was doing whenever she ran across something interesting. Shade then made an offer to allow Mitosis to travel with her and see and understand many amazing things. After contemplating it over, she decided to accept the deal if Shade could catch her. With Mitosis using Rollout to get away and using Psychic to slow her down with obstacles, Shade still caught her and Mitosis kept her end of the bargain. As she evolved, she grew more and more interested in life around her, and soon finding a passion for genetics and microbiological life like her trainer. Since her evolution into a Reuniclus, she has helped Shade with gathering material and taking care of Pokemon and her testing materials in exchange for finding the secret to life along with her trainer.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Here's Talia's backstory.
She is a relatively famous person in the Pokemon world so she will most likely be recognizable. Any details that I messed up in Melody's background in the bio are corrected here.

Talia Verdance Silverstone was born in Lumiose City to Mina and Liam Silverstone. In her early years, she showed two defining passions: Pokemon, and music.
At the age of four, she began studying vocals and piano, along with guitar on the side. She had a natural talent for the art of music, wowing her friends and family.
She enjoyed helping out at her parent's friend's daycare, starting at the age of six - when she was old enough to understand what was needed. Over the course of the years, she befriended the Pokemon, one in particular. That particular Pokemon was an orphaned Togepi, rescued from the dangers of the wild.
The two became nearly inseparable, with Talia even going so far as to sneak into the daycare and spend nights with the small Togepi. When Talia turned ten years old, she decided to set out on her journey. She originally planned on selecting Fennekin, but found that she couldn't bear to leave her friend Togepi. Even after four years, the pair still could not be apart. After some convincing, which may have involved using childish cuteness to her advantage, she was allowed to take Togepi with her as her starter. Later, her younger sister Allie would take a similar path, with Eevee as her starter instead.
While taking on the gyms of Kalos, Talia met a young Swablu. The small Pokemon seemed to desire to learn to sing, but was ridiculed for it by the other Swablu. Taking pity on the Swablu, she caught it and added it to her team, naming it Melody. The two became incredible friends, almost as strong as Talia and Togepi in their early years. Later on, she also caught her Ralts and Espurr.
After gaining all the Kalos gym badges, she caught her faithful Lapras and took on the Pokemon League. Even with only five Pokemon, she managed to get into the Top 8 - a respectable ranking. However, she wasn't done yet.
She decided that she wanted to head to Hoenn, in order to learn more about the Pokemon Contests there. She did obtain all the gym badges and achieve Contest fame in the region, but did not take on the League - opting to take some time off and create more music instead. Her fame only grew, as the fourteen-year-old's musical talent became more and more prevalent.
After one year, she headed to Alola, where she obtained her final Pokemon - Popplio. She completed the island challenge, and took on the Alola League - this time successfully winning in the finals in a close match between Harmony the Togekiss and another trainer's Aerodactyl. She was now sixteen years old.
Once she returned home, her father approached her and gifted her something very special - a Key Stone. It had been a family heirloom for generations, being passed down to the newest trainer in the family. Her father had once used it, along with his Camerupt. As the first-born child, she had been selected to receive it over her sister Allie.
Melody the Swablu was now an Altaria, and seemed to be dead set on mastering Mega Evolution. Talia was not sure at first, but her father and Melody convinced her that Mega Evolution was worth the struggle. She was extremely reluctant to leave home once again - but she did regardless. All her Pokemon - with the exception of Melody, for obvious reasons - were left with Talia's family, who would train the Pokemon while their trainer was gone. This was to ensure that Talia could devote all her time to a combination of training Melody and tracking down the prized stone.
However, the Mega Stone would be difficult to track down. She left home once again, in search of the ultimate prize - an Altarianite.
For four years, she searched both her home region of Kalos and the region of Hoenn, together with Melody. Because she had already obtained the Gym Badges of the regions, there was nothing distracting her from her goal. She made sure that Melody was kept in top shape along the way, ensuring that she'd be at the same strength level as the other Pokemon once they returned.
Eventually, in the Hoenn region, they came across a strange cave that the locals had been staying away from. Apparently, the Pokemon there were particularly vicious. Talia took this to mean that they must be guarding something. After days of preparation, Talia and Melody ventured into the Cave.
The locals were not wrong. The Pokemon, mostly Dragon and Flying types, were incredibly protective. They would never let the trainer and her Pokemon past until Melody proved her worth. It was more challenging than any League.
Deep inside the cave, they eventually came to a dead end - with an Altarianite at the back of the large cavern. However, it wouldn't be that easy - as an incredibly powerful Altaria along with two other Dragon-types guarded the coveted crystal. Talia learned that they - along with the many Pokemon in the cavern - had guarded this stone for many years, waiting until a very strong Trainer and an equally strong Altaria got through the gauntlet. They offered to give the pair the Altarianite, but on one condition - that Talia and Altaria could take down all three Pokemon at the same time. Talia accepted this offer, as did Melody.
The battle raged on for several hours. It had come down to Melody vs the lead Altaria, which went on for some time. Finally, Talia ordered Melody to use Return. The sheer bond of the Trainer and Pokemon made this move immensely powerful, and Melody managed to knock the other Altaria out.
After Talia revived the Pokemon, the Altaria allowed Talia to take the Mega Stone. It revealed that it had not only been testing Melody's power or skill, but the bond between the trainer and Pokemon. Even though Talia could not speak Pokemon, she understood nonetheless.
Talia and Melody quickly realized upon leaving that though the Altarianite was an incredible prize, something even more valuable had happened on their four-year journey - and that was the strengthening of their bond.
Because Talia still had all the Hoenn badges, she had the rest of her team sent to her - who, true to her family's word, had been sufficiently trained while she was absent - and decided to take on the Hoenn League.
With the power of Mega Evolution, Talia and Melody were incredibly powerful. They managed to win in the final, with the narrowest of battles between Melody the Mega Altaria and a Mega Mawile.

Name: Matthew Sayer
Personality: Matt is a very studious and helpful person, he likes to discuss his findings with others and many of his friends are fellow researchers. Other than sharing his findings with others, he can normally be found researching various Pokemon in the field, with his partner Simisage. He also runs a Pokemon Day Care to learn more about Pokemon eggs, and how they appear.
Background: Matt was born in Mossdeep City, Hoenn. It's because of the Space Center there that he developed a great interest of the unknown at such a young age, which quickly came to incorporate not just space, but Pokemon as well. Once when on a trip to Kalos with his parents when he was 11, he encountered a Pansage there who he befriended quickly and brought home with him. The two were inseparable from the moment they returned to Hoenn and Pansage frequently helped Matt with his "research" at the time, which was mostly just the two pretending to be professors. Once Matt finally became old enough, he enrolled in a Professor's College and graduated with flying colors when he was 21. Since then, he's been travelling the Hoenn region researching anomalies such as Mega Evolution and the mystery of Pokemon Eggs.
Appearance: Matt wears an olive shirt under a brown leather jacket with black jeans and black runners. He also wears a pair of square glasses although he doesn't need them. He is 5'10, has short brown hair and green eyes and is pretty well built because of all the running around he has to do.
They applying to work with Professor Cypress because: Matt is applying to work with Professor Cypress to gain more experience as a professor. Having been one for only three years, he's still fairly inexperienced and the prospect of travel makes the opportunity even more exciting for him.
Pokemon:
Simisage
Nickname: Professor Sage (Sage for short)
Ability: Overgrow
Held Item: Miracle Seed
Moves:
Energy Ball
Focus Blast
Acrobatics
Facade
Background: Matt met Simisage as a Pansage in Santalune Forest, the two formed a friendship while together, and he came home with Matt. He has assisted Matt in his research for as long as it can remember and the two are inseparable. It willingly took a Leaf Stone from Matt when he graduated from the Professor's College to help him further his research.

Name: Amalia Theraso
Personality: Amalia, if anything, is like a storm: unexpected, yet good at what they do. She’s the kinda person who if she was asked if she would release a Pokemon for anything she wanted, or not but have nothing, she’d choose the second one without hesitation. It’s proof how resilient she is.
Background: Amalia was born in Unova’s Driftveil City, so was actually kinda isolated. Apart from school, she had no way of interaction. Even when she could, it wasn’t done well. When she was 9 and it was a few days before she was 10, she found a Mincinno casually swimming near the bridge connecting the city to Unova. She grabbed it and took it with her, but hid it from her parents. When the day she was 10 rolled about, Amalia admitted to hiding the Chinchilla Pokemon. Her parents were actually relieved to see she had found a Pokemon, as Professor Juniper wasn’t able to give a starter at that time. So with a specially made Love Ball, Cocoa became her partner. 4 years later, a oddly shiny stone was discovered (And it was actually just a Shiny Stone), and Cocoa chose to grab it, causing her evolution to Cinccino. She and Amalia have been inseparable since.
Appearance: Amalia has fairly tanned skin plus a neat blonde ponytail. She mainly has a long white shirt plus black trousers and boots. So it’s easy to mistake her for a generic person. But there’s a difference: her ponytail is dyed purple at the end.
They applying to work with Professor Cypress because: She wanted to expand her horizons and gain as much knowledge possible.
Other:

—————
Species: Cinccino
Nickname: Cocoa
Form: Regular
Ability: Cute Charm
Known Moves: Sing, Dazzling Gleam, Bullet Seed, Tail Slap.

Name: Sasha Yamoto
Personality: Sasha is arrogant and very prideful mainly in battles. He cares a bit too much for his pokemon, but cheers them on never the less. He is a bit of a lone wolf, but will befriend those who have similar ideals and goals of to become champion along with training and befriending pokemon along side with them. On the side he is fun loving and reckless, since he thinks he knows more than others. Depending on his mood he will donate to others small portions of his gains as well as giving others advice.

Background: As a young kid Sasha grew up in the Unova region. His father was constanly being called to battle as he was the champion of that time. But, when his father was home, Sasha would go hunting for apricorns and berries while camoflaging to avoid the gang of Karrablast that attacked those that disturbed thier food supply. While he was away though, his mother would sit and watch him as he played with the family Herdier named Kole and Pignite named Flarig. He had one older brother that did take his life when in high school from peer pressure, which drives Sasha away from having friends. Still, he has a fiery passion to help those in need and always loved the pokemon who lived in the forest that he hunted in. Eventually, when he went on his journey, Sasha beat all of the gym leaders with a team of pokemon that love and trust him. Eventually he became the champion of the league, but shortly lost to another new comer that new how to stratigize against him. Now he trains others in a dojo he opened in Nimbasa City growing the next generation into the wonderful life of pokemon.

Appearance: Sasha is light skinned with green eyes and yellow hair slightly spiked all over. Height is 5' 6" and pretty skinny. Mostly wears a black hoodie with a utilily belt hidden underneath. He also wears a shirt with his favorite pokemon: Ampharos that is gray with lightning coming from clouds above Ampharos. Wears mainly sweats with white stripes on the sides, gray camo socks, and tan boots with pale green soles and laces.

They applying to work with Professor Cypress because...
Sasha wants to do something more than just battle and train. He wants to explore the regions, befriend more and different pokemon while having great bonds with both people and pokemon. Mainly also for a pokedex too, because he wants to learn more about pokemon.

------------------
Species: Lucario
Form: Regular
Ability: Steadfast
Known Moves: Aura Sphere, Swords Dance, Meteor Mash, Ice Punch
Background: Sasha gained a fiery passion one day from a fiesty Riolu he found while hunting that wouldn't give up to protect Sasha from being attacked by the Karrablasts. After a lot of battling and bonding together, Riolu evolved into a Lucario and now their bond is stronger than ever.

Discord is: The alias aka BegalBitez #5183

Last edited:

Ysko

Previously ScorpHenry
  1. My discord username is henry#9864
    Character Sheets
    *Name: Nick Kuro
    *Personality: Quiet, and kinda a mute. But mostly a genius!
    Background: Nick was born to the Kuro Family. The Kuro family used to lived in Alola until the father who was a professor got moved to Viridian City. Nick has 2 brothers, who are Pokémon League Trainers. Nick then asked his mother if there's any jobs for him and his mother reccomended him to visit Prof. Cypress and apply as his assistant. And he was given a Pikachu for the journey to keep him safe.
    *Appearance: Picture below
    *They applying to work with Professor Cypress because... Nick needs a job and his mother reccomended the job to Nick. With Nick's addition to the team, he could help out as he studied a few about pokemon.
    Other: N/A

Pokemon Sheet
    *Species: Pikachu
    Nickname: Pikachu
    Form: Normal Form
    *Ability: His ability is the same as any other Pikachu.
    *Known Moves:
  2. -Quick Attack
  3. -Thunder Wave
  4. -Thunderbolt
  5. -Thunderpunch

Attachments

• images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 37