1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private RP Discussion(TheMM00s3 and DragonianKing87)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by DragonianKing87, Sep 20, 2013.

1. This will be a personal RP between TheMM00s3 and myself the whole idea is that Kamen Riders have gone through a rip in time and space placing them in the middle ages. Dai-Shocker has been transported back as well and is doing everything they can to keep the Riders as a thing of the past.

I know I personally will be a Rider but as for TheMM00s3 I have no idea.

We may be willing to Include someone else as well.

punnu likes this.
  2. Character discription.
    Name: Lucus Domroe
    Skin color: Pale white
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 150lbs
    Eye color: Pupil-less, pale green
    Hair style: Dark green, very shaggy
    Weapon: Purple handled, black diamond bladed battle ax, which can only be held by Lucus.
    Clothing/Armor: Heavy, purple, plated armor and a purple, plated helmet with horns sticking from the sides, which point upwards. The helmet has a slit where his eyes are.
    Powers: Super strength
    Past history: In development

#2 TheMM00s3, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  3. Character Bio.

Name: Kaito Ryusei
    Skin color: White, slightly tanned
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 175 lbs
    Eye color: Brown
    Hair Color: Black
    Weapons/Gear: WizarDriver, WizarSwordGun, Wizard Rings, PlaMonsters,
    Clothing/Armor: Kaito usualy wears a red t-shirt under a black zip-up hoodie, blue jeans and sneakers.
    http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Haruto_Soma?file=Kamen_Rider_Wizard.png theres a picture of him while initially transformed.
    Past History: Having resisted the Sabbath created to make Gates into Phantoms this new Wizard has taken the place of Haruto Soma and become Kamen Rider Wizard.

punnu likes this.