• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private RP Discussion(TheMM00s3 and DragonianKing87)

This will be a personal RP between TheMM00s3 and myself the whole idea is that Kamen Riders have gone through a rip in time and space placing them in the middle ages. Dai-Shocker has been transported back as well and is doing everything they can to keep the Riders as a thing of the past.

I know I personally will be a Rider but as for TheMM00s3 I have no idea.

We may be willing to Include someone else as well.

Character discription.
Name: Lucus Domroe
Skin color: Pale white
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 150lbs
Eye color: Pupil-less, pale green
Hair style: Dark green, very shaggy
Weapon: Purple handled, black diamond bladed battle ax, which can only be held by Lucus.
Clothing/Armor: Heavy, purple, plated armor and a purple, plated helmet with horns sticking from the sides, which point upwards. The helmet has a slit where his eyes are.
Powers: Super strength
Past history: In development

Last edited:
Character Bio.

Name: Kaito Ryusei
Skin color: White, slightly tanned
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 175 lbs
Eye color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Weapons/Gear: WizarDriver, WizarSwordGun, Wizard Rings, PlaMonsters,
Clothing/Armor: Kaito usualy wears a red t-shirt under a black zip-up hoodie, blue jeans and sneakers.
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Haruto_Soma?file=Kamen_Rider_Wizard.png theres a picture of him while initially transformed.
Past History: Having resisted the Sabbath created to make Gates into Phantoms this new Wizard has taken the place of Haruto Soma and become Kamen Rider Wizard.