1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Princess' Request Palace!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by PrincessPika, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Hillo all! I'm here and ready for some requests!

First off, some rules:
    1. I won't draw anything nsfw, I can draw things like minor scratches, bruises, etc., just nothing too excessive.
    2. I can draw humans/humanoids, but they will take much longer and I will take less human/humanoid requests at once.
    3. I may refuse certain other requests if I don't want to do them OR the correct form was not used.
    4. As part of the above rule, you MUST use a form WITH the title line-section thingys
    5. If you use my art in you're signature, as you're profile picture, etc., you MUST credit me

ARTWORK:
    1. ___________
    2. ___________
    3. ___________
    4. ___________
    5. ___________
    1. ___________
    POKEMON FUSION:
    1. ___________
    2. ___________
    3. ___________
    4. ___________
    5. ___________
    1. ___________
    2. ___________
    3. ___________
    TRAINER SPRITES:
    1. ___________
    2. ___________
    3. ___________
    PIXEL ART:
    1. ___________
    2. ___________
    3. ___________
    4. ___________
    5. ___________

So, without further ado, I will list of what you can request off me!

Pictures of pokemon, humans, gjinkas, etc. with a bit of detail!
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Description(be as clear as possible, pictures drawn by you can be used as well):
    Preferred Size(in pixels, Optional):
    Background Preferences(if any, Optional, If you do fill this section, then describe the basic background 'theme'):
    Shading Amount(either 'None', 'Subtle', 'Medium' or 'Detailed', not avalble with the oringal style):
    Style(say 'original' if you want it like the top two examples or 'new' if you want it like the bottom two examples):

Pictures or sprites of multiple Pokemon fused together!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Base Pokemon:
    Other Pokemon(separate names with a comma):
    Sprite or Artwork?:

Simple sprites of any human/humanoid character!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Description(be as clear as possible, if you want a specific sprite used in some way, mention it here):
    Generation(3-5):

Quick, large-scale sprites of almost anything!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Description:
    Pixel Size(2x2-16x16):

#1 PrincessPika, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Pikaboy1 likes this.
  2. Oh hey can you draw a Scyther with a choice band wrapped around its neck for me?
    Scyther is kinda hard to draw so you can maybe leave so details out?
    I dont really care about the background. :'|

3. @Gripz, A couple things: you have to use the form for me to accept you're request, I'd like a description of the pose, and a choice band would more likely to be on a Scyther's arm just before the scythe than around the neck.

#3 PrincessPika, Aug 7, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  4. Ok.
    I want a normal Scyther with a average size. And i still want a choice band wrapped around its neck :p. I really want it to stand like a fairy type z move pose.
    As i said, you can choose the background
    I would like a medium shading
    I want a original style
    Thats it

5. Okay, done:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    That still counts as medium shading to me, just barely.
    And yeah, the choice band looks kinda bad

#5 PrincessPika, Aug 8, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  6. Sorry for the late reaction :p
    Thx i really like it!

Pikaboy1 and PrincessPika like this.
  7. Are you able to draw a cute lil mew? You can mostly decide what it'll be like, I just want a mew, I love 'em

Pikaboy1 and Pokémon Golder like this.
  8. @Jodie.xox could you use a form for your request? I mean, I do want all requests for me to be using the form(s) after all

9. A normal sized mew, just the normal colours, its flying pose, a sky background, that okay?

10. Luma_Star

Luma_Star Previously Doctor_Hoo

May I request something?

I would like a simple Whirlipede, not shiny, and not too detailed. Please make the eyes cute and emerald green. Please, please not too detailed, that's very important to me. If you need more details, go ahead and tell me.

11. @Doctor_Hoo I'd like it if you used a form with the title line-section thingys for your request (I'd actually like it if everyone did but hey)

12. Luma_Star

Oh, of course! Sorry I forgot it!

Description: I would like a simple Whirlipede, not shiny, and not too detailed. Please make the eyes cute and emerald green. Please, please not too detailed, that's very important to me. No colour, except for the eyes.
    Preferred Size: I would prefer it if the image was small - ish.
    Background Preferences: White is fine, though I would prefer black or dark red.
    Shading Amount: Like I said, simple, so no shading, please.
    Style: Original.

#12 Luma_Star, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  13. Okay, here it is:
    [​IMG]
    Tell me if you want anything changing!

14. Luma_Star

I think it is ABSOLUTELY adorable, thank you!

Pikaboy1 likes this.
  15. Hey princess pika can you make a cyborg evee
    Hey can you make me a cyborg evee please

16. Wanted to see about getting a trainer sprite. Not entirely sure if I did the form right.
    Description : Wanted to get my character/profile pic as a sprite, preferably using the Youngster HG/SS sprite for the pose.
    Character Ref
    Youngster Sprite
    Generation(3-5): Generation 4

17. Finished:
    [​IMG]

18. Thanks!

19. Description: Shiny female pikachu, wearing a light green bandana around her neck (like in my profile picture) a female Bulbasuar standing next to her smiling while wearing cool sunglasses
    Preferred Size(in pixels, Optional):
    Background Preferences: like pokemon super mystery dudgeon, looks like a villange with buildings around and signs ECT.
    Shading Amount: detailed
    Style: original

20. @Electric thunder pikachu could you maybe add a little more detail since I would like to know what poses to put the Pokemon in

21. Kinda like their sprites in the 3D games. Pikachu is kinda in front of the Bulbasuar and the Bulbasuar is kinda looking at Pikachu

22. Hey Pikachu can you plz make mega siczor,blastoise ,charizard ora arceus plz

23. Who are you talking to?, i am aware you are (most likely) talking to princesspika, I think you should be mores clear on who you were referring too, maybe say their whole or apart of there name (just a suggestion to avoid any confusion in the future with you and anyone)