• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Possible SAO RolePlay?

Is this a good idea??

• Yes of course!!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Oh heck no!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh, I don’t know.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good day everyone, my name is Mixha and I’ve recently been rewatching SAO, and I’m feeling inspired to create my very own SAO RolePlay!

This will probably be just a telling of our own stories as we progress through Aincrad, as Kirito did, with a few minor changes. In this version I will be allowing the use of magic and ranged weapons, so there is a little bit more variety in this adaptation. But other than that, this will probably be a very similar story as the anime, just with our own characters and choices.

If you would like to join, please feel free to fill out this form and post it right here:

Full Name:
Preferred Weapon:

You are allowed to have up to 3 characters as it is quite likely at least one of them will die..

But enough of that, if we could get 3 people to post a form I will post the RP and hopefully we can get on with the RP!!

Here are my forms:

Full Name: Mina Yu
Basic Appearance: Mina has long, straight black hair that reaches down to her mid-back. She has large, ice-blue eyes and pale skin. Her preferred Armor colors are white with light blue or pink “highlights”. She prefers light armor, typically made from leather, cloth, or hide, and a long overcoat.
Preferred Weapon: Halberd

Full Name: Kiana Moore
Basic Appearance: Kiana has almond-colored skin, and is of fair build. She has crimson shoulder-length, wavy hair that she uslually keeps uncovered. She prefers to wear medium armor, with decent protections but still light weight. She usually opts for red and black colored armor.
Preferred Weapon: Longsword and Shield.

Full Name: Keibo Satori
Basic Appearance: Keibo has pale skin and deep blue eyes. He has short and scruffy hair, black in color. He is usually seen wearing blue and gray robes or light armor.
Preferred Weapon: Wand, (Used better for quick incantations)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! I'll gladly join!
Character 1:
Full Name: Banto Hishaga
Basic Appearance: Blue hair, black eyes, peach skin, Brown backpack, white shirt, ripped pants, and leather boots.
Preferred Weapon: Demonic Sword

Character 2:
Full Name: Isami Kushi
Basic Appearance: Pink hair, hazel eyes, peach skin, purple purse, violet dress, white shoes
Preferred Weapon: Magic Staff

Character 3:
Full Name: Aitan Wisha
Basic Appearance: Red haired, blue eyes, black jacket, peach skin, light blue shirt, gray pants, and green shoes.
Preferred Weapon: Bow and arrow

@CrazyCoolKid, might I ask, in your “Appearance” sections you have what seems like regular overworld clothing, but I doubt we’re going to spend any time in the real world. Don’t worry there’s no editing required I was just letting you and anyone else who might read this that this is a game-exlusive RolePlay.

But otherwise you’re accepted!! Thank you so much for your submission! :D

@CrazyCoolKid, might I ask, in your “Appearance” sections you have what seems like regular overworld clothing, but I doubt we’re going to spend any time in the real world. Don’t worry there’s no editing required I was just letting you and anyone else who might read this that this is a game-exlusive RolePlay.

But otherwise you’re accepted!! Thank you so much for your submission! :D
Ok I got it now. Also, your welcome. No one else submitted a form so i thought, " well why not?" And then I submitted.

I do hope you don't mind if I join.

Full Name: Misaki Fujiwara
Basic Appearance: long black hair thats in a bun with a pin to hold it together, has shockingly deep blue eyes,has pale skin, wears a black short kimono with golden design of a dragon on her back, black pokkuri shoes with a cherry blossom engraved on the bottom, her bangs cover her right eye, natrual pink lips, has a very petite body, has white knee high stockings, has light armor underneath her dress.
Preferred Weapon: Odachi Sword

Full Name: Lucius De'Noir
Basic Appearance: navy blue hair that cover his left eye, has electrifying purple eyes, has a long black leather coat with a golden dragon on the back, black skin tight pants, has a black long sleeved shirt but you can't see it due to the coat which he keeps buttoned up in that area, knee high black boots
Preferred Weapon: Zweihander Sword

Because I have three characters, (Which I now realize is quite a lot :p), I will likely start the RP off with the P.O.V. of one character for now, probably Mina, but after the original post I will catch up Kiana and Keibo.

My main reason for putting it there @Nebulix, was to gather basic attributes like hair, eyes, and stuff like that. And also as most characters had a common color theme throughout the series I though that would be an adequate location to list our own colors.

Ok guys I’m so sorry, I couldn’t get it posted today because I had a busy day and wasn’t really in the mood to write it when I had free time. I can’t promise when exactly it’ll be posted, but I can promise it will be up sometime this weekend, so keep an eye out. Once again, I’m so sorry.. :/

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I don't know if this is too late but

Full Name: Kazuma Kasai
Basic Appearance: He has the same hairstyle as Kirito at the start of the series and he has light brown eyes, he wears a short sleeved hoodie with a red sword strap around it and he has a sword on his back, and he wears black trouser with pouches on his belt
Preferred Weapon: Sword/Katana

( Same as Shadow but worth a try)
Name: Hikari Riku
Basic Appearance: Short sight brown skin, tan skin, Brown eyes, yellow jacket with leather pants and daggers on his belt
preferred weapon: Daggers

Last edited: