• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Portal 2

tumblr_li9bzaQI6t1qz7b4yo1_500.gif

Alright, following Katie's advice, I've decided to put up a thread about one of the current video gaming hypes; Portal 2. I've seen and heard a lot of good stuff about it; I've checked out the entire co-op, and although I've read enough spoilers to get the gist of single player, I've refrained from watching that. I'm planning on buying the game myself once I get the creditz.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask those of you who do own the game; What is your personal opinion on it, both the single player and co-op? Which one do you prefer? What do you like or dislike most about the gameplay, graphics or whatnot?

(More GIF's are welcome, by the way.)

I don't have Portal 2 at the moment but I have seen lots of Let's Plays but when I do play co-op with my friends ,I most likely won't be able to be tursted with the Discouragement Redirection Cube (laser cube) because I would most likel end up killing my Partner in Science with a laser while GLaDoS laughs her robot-arse off. Oh well >:D

Last edited by a moderator: