• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon X and Y Roleplay

Char here before posting please
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-x-and-y-roleplay-discussion.20028/#post-672102

Her childhood had been most difficult for her as she had lost her father in a fire at a young age. This of course caused her a lot of grief as she only had her mother Sherri, her older brother Shadow, and Blue her shiny Umbreon also her bond partner to support her. An antagonist organization was always targeting her in every region she lived in which caused her to move around a lot from different regions until she arrived in Kalos and was able to lay low. They were only after her because of what she possessed and that was the ability to understand Pokemon very well then anybody else. She laid low in the region on Kalos until she was old enough to take care of herself and Blue to be a strong partner for her to protect her. Now 18, she will be able to travel in the region of Kalos as she had found out about an organization named Team Flare as they seemed to be looking for a girl that has this ability to understand Pokemon as the only clue they had of her was that she had a Pokemon named Eevee possibly evolved into an Umbreon but luckily they didn't know that Blue was actually a shiny Eevee that evolved into a shiny Umbreon but what they did know was a bit of her appearance of dark brown hair and light blue eyes as her glasses rested on her face. She had to be extra careful when traveling in the Kalos reason especially with Team Flare from her face from being exposed.

She was in her room as she placed on her black tank then her purple and black plad shirt cover it as she buttoned it up securely. She placed her black caprices before wrapping bandages around her wrists and ankles before placing on her black flats wrapping the straps around her ankles securely. She placed on her glasses before fixing her hair brushing it thoroughly leaving it out. She placed on her fedora before gently tilting it slightly down to cover her right eye which her bang covers her slightly blind right eye. She placed her silver-black cross around her neck then her gold and black rubric like cube on her belt waist. She slipped on her black gloves that showed her fingers for last before looking to Blue who had sat on her bed as she gently brushed her black fur before placing on her black and blue flower on her right ear seeing her smile before she returned it. She had grabbed three Pokeballs from her desk which were three Luxury balls before making them smaller and placed them in her pokeball holder. She grabbed her bag placing it on her shoulder securely around her body from the shoulder down as it was colored black with an Umbreon on it just like Blue."Ready to go Blue" she said. "Umbre!"Blue said smiling gently. "Alright lets go partner" JC and Blue made their way downstairs where her brother Shadow and mother Sherri was as breakfast was already set on the table.
"Morning bro, mom"she said. "Morning sis" "Morning dear, eat before you go ok" "Alright mom I will" She had sat down at the table eating breakfast as she placed Blue's food down for her to eat. She stood up once she was done before making her way over to the coat rack where her mask and hooded cape hung. She had heard her brother call out to her before she placed it on. "JC, be careful while traveling in Kalos since Team Flare already had a bit of detail on what the girl which is you looks like but luckily Blue is a shiny Umbreon which they don't know as they suspect her to be a normal colored Umbreon" Shadow warned her. "I know brother I will trust me" She waved her brother and mother goodbye before placing on her hooded cape then her wolf mask to cover her face before placing her hood up as she made her way to Aquacorde town to receive her Kalos region starter. She made her way to just the center of the town where she saw a girl with brown hair pulled up in a ponytail, a boy with black hair in a blue outfit, a boy with orange hair that appeared to be smaller then them, and a boy with black hair that was a bit chunky that had a frostlite on his shirt. Blue had sat down next to her watching them closely.

Naga had just moved into the Kalos with her brothers Shadow and Fang and her partner Ribbon,a Sylveon just about a month ago as she had gotten dressed in a white dress with light lavender patturned flowers printed on the dress. She placed on her white flats as she wrapped the straps around her ankles securely before brushing her hair thoroughly as she put it up in a long ponytail. She placed on her white and silver cross around her neck then placed her dark purple scarf around her neck. She had fixed her bang her placing on her glasses to see better before making her way to Ribbon and Penelope her Furfrou in a Debutante trim before gently brushing them down as she placed the brush in her bag before placing it on her shoulder as she gave a smile to the girls. "Ready Ribbon and Penelope" "Sylve!" "Fur! Furfrou!" they both smiled. She grabbed a Luxury ball holding Espreia her Espeon placing her in her bag."Alright, lets go" She made her way down stairs to where her brothers were with Ribbon and Penelope following behind her. "Morning brothers" she smiled sweetly. "Morning Naga" Shadow said gently smiling. "Eat before you go"Fang said smiling. Naga had eaten her breakfast along with Ribbon and Penelope before she stood up wavingher brothers goodbye before walking out of her house making her way to Aquacorde town as she returned Penelope so she won't get messy as only Ribbon followed next to her. She saw a girl in a hooded cape and wolf mask with a shiny Umbreon sitting next to her before shyly making her way next to her as Ribbon sat next to her before making eye contact with the Umbreon at her gold eyes before facing the four kids in front of them.

Cori woke up, then put on an outfit and woke up eevee "Let's go!" said Cori excitedly. They then rushed out the door, heading down the street and Cori was her usual self, ready and cheerful... and clumsy. Cori tripped and landed on her stomach. "Oof! That hurt...." said Cori. Eevee sniffed her and jumped on Cori to urge her to get up.

Ribbon had seemed to notice a girl fall on her stomach from a distance as she quickly leaped her way to her stopping in front her as she gently touched her with her ribbon. "Sylveon?"she said as she sat down looking at her. She had seemed to notice that Ribbon wasn't beside her as she looked around worried before seeing her with a girl that had fallen down. "Ribbon, don't run off like that you will worry me"she said as she looked at her. "Oh are you alright?"she asked the girl bending down seeing an Eevee on her.

Mercury sighed as he got out of his house. "Well, this is it, let our Pokémon journey begin." He said nonchalantly to a Deino that appeared to be tailing the man in black clothing. He put his arm in front of his eyes, still getting used to the bright sunlight above, afterward he began to walk away from his house and gave it one last look.

"See you around cozy place of memories... time to make some new ones." He said to himself as he continued walking down the route away from Vaniville town, smiling at the scenery of the great outdoors. Along his way, he saw two women and a few Pokémon that appeared to belong to the Eevee evolution family. "Huh, something happen here?" He asked as he stopped. Deino went to check out the other Pokémon whilst giving the fairy type a cautious look.

She smiled gently but sweety. "Oh you do well I'm Naga and this is Ribbon my Sylveon also my partner and greetings Cora"she said before waving to the boy with a Deino. "Aw how cute this Deino is? Is it yours?"she smiled at it as Ribbon helped Cora up with her long ribbons.

JC had made her way over to the group once she had picked her starter which appeared to be Fennekin who she named Flara. She saw a girl was still on the ground after falling as Blue went to check up on her to make sure she was alright. "Is everything ok here?" she asked as Blue circled the girl to make sure she wasn't hurt before looking at her with her gold eyes.

Cori smiled too, and let her shiny sylveon out. "Oh yes everything is fine. I'm Corina. Call me Cori." said Cori as Sylveon started looking at Ribbon with curiousity. Eevee ran up to Blue and circled around the Umbreon.

She smiled gently seeing Blue making sure the girl named Cora was ok but then noticed her Eevee circling around her before she chuckled softly. "Alright just making sure your ok, I'm JC just call me that and that lady there is Blue a shiny Umbreon also my partner" she said. Blue saw the Eevee circling her as she moved her head around a bit before she stood up and followed the Eevee in a circle to keep pace with it curiously looking at the Eevee. "Umbre?" she said sniffing her before giving a smile. "Umbre!" Ribbon on the other hand looked curiously at the blue Sylveon before she gave a smile gently patting her head with one of her long ribbons. "Sylve, Sylveon"

Mercury shrugged. "Yeah, he's been mine ever since I hatched him. What brings you ladies out here anyway, hm?" He asked as Deino jumped happily a few times in acknowledgement of the compliment. "You ladies can call me Mercury." He added as he looked around to see if anyone else was going to crowd around this minor setback, he looked back to see Deino watch the Pokémon play together and walked up to join in on the fun.

Last edited:
An excited espurr ran to the group of pokémon, wanting to join the fun they seemed to be having. Right behind a short boy continued running behind the cat pokemon. He soon caught up right at the group, "Espurr next time can you please tell me before you go to play with other pokémon?" he asked the pokemon leaning over the small cat, it nodded and he gave it a stroke over its fur. He then looked up to see the three others, "Oh right," he said pulling himself up "I'm Sol and this is espurr," he said as it scaled up onto his shoulder while he regained posture.

Naga smiled before standing up. "Oh well greetings Mercury I'm Naga and this is my partner Ribbon and I'm actually here to receive my starter for this region"she smiled sweetly before she made her way to get her Kalos starter choosing Fennekin who she named Kin before returning to the group. "Oh and Greetings Sol"she said after gently. "Oh and I'm actually practicing my coordinating moves since I'm just a coordinator in training"she added.

JC had nodded to Mercury before introducing herself. "I'm JC and this is Blue my shiny Umbreon and partner as we are mostly very close and the reason is the same as Naga and I actually want to explore the Kalos region as a trainer stragetist"she said calmly.

Mercury kept his hands in his pockets and nodded as he listened to everyone's reasons for being here. "Nice, I'm only here to become a strong trainer, and I don't intend on losing." He said almost bluntly. "I don't really need to get a starter as I already have one. No it isn't Deino despite how close me and him are, but here's the starter Poké I have." he said as he got out a Pokémon ball and threw it upward. Out of the Poké ball came a Litten who meowed lightly upon emerging.

"A little gift I got from one of my cousins in Alola." Mercury said with a light smile, Deino went over to talk with Litten, the two appeared to be close considering they had the same trainer.

She looked to the Kitten as she nodded. "I'm actually from Alola, its a very nice region but I had to move here for personal reasons of my own"she said crossing her arms against her chest. "If you stay strong trainer then you might have a competition, I am the champion in the region of Alola" she smiled. "But don't you guys want to get a move on to the next town?"she asked afterwards.-

Cori smiled at the Litten, and bent down to the Litten's height. "You know, I traveled in the Alola region before I became Kalos queen." said Cori, reaching out to pet Litten. Meanwhile sylveon reached her ribbons too, and eevee yipped and ran up to Cori, eager to go. "I don't need a starter really, because I have eevee!" said Cori.

Ribbon had smiled at the shiny Sylveon before leaping her way back to her trainer gently wrapping one of her ribbons around her wrist. "Sylveon?"she said. Naga looked down and smiled at her. "I think we should explore this region more so I can have a chance to practice my coordinating moves"she said shyly.

She chuckled before seeing Blue chase the Eevee a bit before returning to her. "Having fun Blue?" "Umbre!"Blue smiled looking up at her. "That's good partner"she said before facing the two. "Do you guys want to travel together? I don't mind it really"she added crossing her arms against her chest.

Mercury shrugged at the offer. "Meh, sounds like a plan. I'm willing to travel with others... just as long as they're not noisy people. Besides, I could use the company." He said nonchalantly as Litten went to nuzzle Cori. "Kalos Queen huh? Where's your crown?" He joked as Litten returned to Mercury's side as did Deino.

Sol quickly replied to the offer, "Sure!” he said happily. Espurr got really exited, "More pokémon to play with? Count me in!" it thought "Purrrr!" the pokémon purred. "You'd like that too huh?" Sol said giving it's fur a stroke, followed by it jumping down with the other pokémon.

Cori nodded too. "Sure, why not. I may have to break apart sometimes to go to performances... but sure!" said Cori, smiling. Cori also giggled at the joke, and beamed back sylveon. "Why not we go now?" asked Cori, making her way in front of the little group. Cori saw something in the bushes, and it looked familiar...

Naga had followed after Cora as Ribbon followed next to her as she smiled gently. "If your the Kalos Queen, then maybe I can get some tips from you about my coordinating and performance...please I like some advice from a more experienced Coordinator" she smiled gently as Ribbon wrapped one of her ribbons around her wrist again so she won't lose her. "Sylveon!" Ribbon agreed. JC looked to the girls walking forward in front of them before looking to Mercury. "Shall we?"she said as she began to follow the girls just ahead of them as Blue followed beside her.

Mercury nodded as he took out one of his Poké balls to return his Litten. Afterward, he put his Poké ball in his pocket and walked at a pace to catch up with everyone. Usually he was the kind of guy who would travel alone, but he knew he had to make friends sometime that weren't just his Pokémon. Deino merely walked beside Mercury whilst looking around for anything interesting to happen.

She seemed to have saw thing in the bushes as she didn't know what it was. Blue noticed it as well as she kept on high alert. "Am I just seeing things or is there someone or something in that bush?"she asked herself as she looked down to Blue having the same expression as her. "Umbre?"she cocked her head in confusion before looking to Mercury about it.-

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec was walking with Shade, when he saw a large group of trainers the all seemed to have small sized Pokémon so he was unsure whether walking over there with Shade would scare the Pokémon. He decided to head on, walking right pass them. He felt Shade tense as they passed them, clearly he was wondering whether they were going to attack, Alec muttered "Calm down Shade."

Blue had saw the trainer with a Greninja feeling its tension before it started to leap off in front of the Greninja giving a smile to him to say that we mean no harm before going into Santalune forest blue rings glowing brightly. She saw Blue go ahead of her in the Santalune forest before she ran after her. "Blue where are you going!? Wait up! Don't disappear on me" she said passing the trainer and his Greninja into the Santalune forest as she used the trees to leap up on to find her.-

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Zen was walking along a sidewalk and saw a trainer with a Greninja along with a trainer who looked like she was looking for a Pokémon but why should he care it’s probably a weak Pokémon anyway he thought.

Cooper was walking by the lab where people get there Pokémon and saw a girl who had sylveon who seemed to be talking to another girl Cooper had just gotten here from Hoenn so he didn’t really know much about Kalos so he asked the girl with the Sylveon “Sorry if I’m bothering you but do you happen to know where the 1st gym is? I just got here and I didn’t bother to look at any Kalos maps before I came here.”

Naga had glanced to the boy who had asked about where the first gym was as Ribbon looked to the boy and smiled gently. "Well, if I were to guess just go through the Santalune forest until you get to Santalune city that's where the first gym is"she said sweetly smiling.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper smiled back and said "Thanks." He then went off and passed everyone else who was by the forest. He saw Pokemon he hadn't seen before, he saw Pokemon he had seen before. When he got to the city he made sure his Pokemon were healed and started exploring the city.

Sol continued to walk with the rest of the group, mostly distracted by his espurr who was now walking beside him, making him unaware of the events happening around him.
Getting to route two he saw a bunnelby dig out of the ground. Seeing it Sol pointed and said "A bunnelby! Espurr use scratch," the cat pokemon jumped at the bunnelby, it's claws sharp and ready to scratch, but just as it got in attacking range the bunnelby slammed its right ear down, knocking Espurr out before digging another hole to escape. "Come on," Sol said pushing is palm onto his forehead, "Well I guess we'll get it next time!" he said clenching his fist regaining confidence. As Espurr pulled itself up in time to copy him with its paw.

Cori started humming and eevee started running in circles around espurr. Up ahead was some kind of group of people, looking anxious. Cori turned to the others and said, "Let's go check that out." Cori then ran up to the group at top speed, and almost tripped again.

Blue_Flash4

Zen was walking by the group of people and saw a girl that almost tripped and he chuckled. He then saw a bunnelby come out of a hole, he sent out his Nidoking and had it step on the bunnelby’s ear stopping it from getting away he then had Nidoking pick up the bunnelby and throw it farther down the road by a espurr.

She was in the forest looking for Blue until a Bunnelby was up in the air and caught it before it fell to the ground as she gently placed it down. "There you go"she smiled gently. "Bunnelby!"he said thanking her with a smile. "Your welcome"she answered before he hopped off underground. Blue had appeared behind her as she sensed her. "Oh found you Blue"she said before she smiled to her. "Umbre!"she wagged her tail back and forth as her blue shiny rings glowed brightly in the forest. She made her way out with Blue before seeing a Nidoking and his trainer as she looked to him as Blue seemed curious about him as her gold eyes locked to his for the moment.-

Blue_Flash4

Zen saw the bunnelby get caught and saved a groaned. He then saw the trainer that lost her Pokémon find it, the Pokémon was a shiny Umbreon. The Pokémon locked eyes with Zen for a moment, Zen curious about why the Pokémon would do this just told Nidoking to come on and started walking off.

Mercury followed those who went into the forest, but he decided it was a good place to train rather than catch some Pokémon which to him didn't seem suitable for the team he had planned. Deino looked around and spotted a Pikachu that appeared to be giving him and Mercury a rather hostile look, indicating that the Pikachu wanted to fight. "Well Deino, wanna test your strength against this one?" Mercury asked, Deino nodded and face the Pikachu, giving the latter a menacing glare, both Pokémon were ready to battle.

Blue just gave a glaring look to the Nidoking as she just knew that he did it to that Bunnelby. She looked to Blue gesturing her to move on. "-You know he did it don't you?-"she said to her in thought. Blue looked to her and nodded before walking beside her. She had saw Mercury go to train his Pokemon so she decided to do the same just next to where he was training. She took out Flara her Fennekin as Blue went to greet her. "Alright Flara time to train with Blue before the gym in Santalune City"she said before Blue went into her battle position facing Flara. "-Blue Shadow ball, Flara Ember!-"she said in their thoughts as the training begun between the girls.-

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Nate had been inside the Pokecenter for a solid two hours, he had been talking to Hilda about how his search had gone, and it hadn't gone very well, neither had Hilda's, she had been in Unova at the time being, she had informed Nate that she would soon set off to Kanto, another year without seeing his sister, she had always put off meeting him places, the first few times it happened Nate would have teased her that she'd found a boyfriend, she would hang up after it, and Nate would laugh about it, but as she had kept putting off meetings, he got seriously worried about her. But he'd had not time to worry that, as his search for N had always kept him on his feet.
Oshawott had began flailing restlessly, this was Oshawott's sign of serious hunger, so Nate had fished a small bag of Pokepuffs from earlier out of his bag, and handed it to Oshawott, he'd stopped thrashing and beamed, and so Nate had set out to do something, a battle sounded nice. He had noticed a group of trainers gathered in the forest, one of them had a Shiny Umbreon, he'd ruled that one out, he hated giving attention to people who already got enough by having an overrated Pokemon. He'd began to walk toward them, he had been careful to avoid contact of a battle with the one with the Umbreon.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
OOC: Sorry if it’s not long enough I’m on iPad and it’s four lines on my iPad.

BIC: Josh woke up from his nap in the forest. He looked around and saw trainers training their Pokemon. The first one he saw was a shiny Umbreon. Josh’s Abra saw it too. It looked tough, tougher then Abra. Josh turned around and tried to sleep again but Abra was watching the shiny Umbreon battle, studying the shiny Umbreon and it’s moves.

"Use scratch!" Sol commanded, Espurr jumped at a flechling that was holding a oran berry, Espurr jumped at and scratched the pokemon, stealing the berry in the process, "What was that?" Sol asked pulling out his pokedex while the flechling flew away, on the screen it showed espurr had a new move, covet, "Hey you learnt a new move!" he said getting down onto his knees to give Espurr a high five.

While she was training Flara with Blue, she felt herself being watched as she kept her guard up. She saw Flara learn a new move being Flamecharge thanks to the training. Before telling the girls to take a break as she placed down Pokepuffs for the both of them to eat but upon doing so her gold and black rubic cube that had belonged to N but was given to her by him before he left had dropped as she quickly picked it up looking at it before attaching back to her waist. "Whoever is watching me I can sense you there so please come out"she said afterwards as Blue and Flara faced in the direction the sense was coming from but Blue also sensed an Abra watching her so was more on the alert.-

Chunky Ramen

Previously Canadian_Fish
Nate had been noticed, there had been no point in running, he had then seen the rubiks cube, the same gold and black one N once had, he had approached her in an almost cautious way. Zorua had then let itself out of it's Pokeball, shot off toward the object, and gingerly tried to pick it up with it's nose, it failed, and sniffed it, it barked a few times, it's show of a familiar scent, Nater had taken a slightly faster pace, and had stopped a few feet in front of the girl.
"How in the name of Arceus did you meet N? Where did you meet him? When was it?" He had begun firing questions at her, he had figured he just might find N if these questions were answered, his spirits had been lifted, Oshawott had began to eye the object too, slight tears in his eyes.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Abra was spotted so he went to Josh. Abra woke Josh up “What Abra?” Josh said annoyed “Abra Abra Ab!” Abra said. Josh got up and looked at the shiny Umbreon that Abra said was strong. “A shiny Umbreon, wonder where they got it.” Josh said. Abra went to the shiny Umbreon’s face and stared into its eyes. Josh faceplamed and sat back down wanting to see how this would go.