• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon World.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules:

No legendaries
You are allowed shinies
No gods, you can't be like I caught 500 Pokemon yesterday
You can start in any region
Ages 10-18

Information:

Name:
Appearance:
Team:
Region:
Previous Regions:

My Information:

Name: Ava
Personality: Shyish Creative Friendly
Appearance: Blonde short hair, Blue eyes, pale face, White shirt, Black and white shorts, Red leather shoulder bag.
Team: Eevee, Dragonite
Region: Johto
Previous Regions: Kalos Alola Sinnoh Hoenn

Name: Lucy
Personality: brave, loyal, friendly
Appearance: black hair, red T-shirt, white shorts, black sneakers, red shoulder-bag
Team: Braixen, Eevee
Previous Regions: Kalos (home Region)

Name: Bailey
Personality: brave, kind, confident
Appearance: Brown hair, blue shirt, grey jeans, blue and green backpack, grey and blue trainers
Team: Oshawott, Mareep
Previous Regions: Kanto

Name: Deko
Personality: Derpy, funny, cute?, weird, tactical.
Appearance: Brown hair, a black sweater, kinda chubby, orange jacket.
Team: Golisopod, Murkrow, Larvitar
Region: Johto(RN)
Previous Regions: Kanto, Unova, Alola

Bailey stepped off of the plane and looked around just to see multiple trainers and pokemon leaving aswell, he waved to his father who was still on the plane and headed back home to Unova.

He turned back and saw one girl with a Braixen and an Eevee "Hey!" He shouted as he felt like he recognised the girl but when she didn't reply he wasn't so sure.

"Hey dude! You look lonely are you new to Johto too?" Deko said this as he slid closer to Bailey he looked creepy, Like REALLY creepy, as well as that he walked to him clumsily, like he was a hood gangster or something, you only find those in alola, or unova. It didn't really matter.

"Uhhhh hey, I just arrived what's your name?" Bailey said in a half worried tone as if this person had really creeped him out or as if Bailey had seen a ghost.

"I'm Deko, I'm have been to SOOO many regions, how bout you!" Deko approach the man in another tone this time a seemingly nice tone, it looked like he was lonely. Then he approached him creepily again. "Hey, you looked at me funny, I JUST NEEDED TO BATTLE YOU!"

"oh" Deko said disappointed, "I guess you'll be no chance for t- I mean, heehehe. Nothing" Deko seems pretty suspicious about his wording.

"Its not of your knowing!" Deko said nervously "who said anything about being eam pocket, YOU HEARD NOTHING." Deko walks away scared and nervous.

"We are finally here." Lucy said when she stepped off of the plane.
"Vee-vee." Eevee exclaimed
Lucy went ot guys who where talking to each other. "Hey, guys."

"Hey... Girl I don't know. How's it goin' I totally feel great and totally have no sense of being evil what so ever, eheheheh" Deko is dangerously red and trying to hide his R symbol on the black sweater "Nothing to see."

"Darn I'm tired of being incognito! Sorry Giovanni, Screw your rules the trouble. ERHGGGH. Hey you kids give me your pokemon or I'm gonna have to go against you!" Deko looks infuriated and tired yet he lets himself go on. "You Johto IDIOTS ARE THE EASIEST TO RAID. You don't wanna be a trainer?! THATS IDIOTIC Everyone your age wants to be a pokemon master, know I'm gonna steal your darned Oshawott and you guys are gonna take the L!" Deko is the most menacing he ever was for a really long time he has the look of sadism on him. "Go murkrow!"

Murkrow: Murki Murki(Yo bro help me, this guy is weird. He understands pokemon)

Bailey shook her hand then turned to see the other guy was trying to steal their pokemon. "Hey uhhhh Lucy, Do you know how to battle because i'm not the greatest."

"hahaaha, are you scared?! 'Pokemon REASEARCHER!' Murkrow destroy them and steal the Oshawott" Deko exclaims pridefully

Murkrow: Kurow, Kurow(Sure boss)

"Yes, whats wrong?! Is my power too much for you." Deko is eyeing the Oshawott's pokeball "I can taste it now."

Tyler frowned "Murkrow you don't have to do this please." All of a sudden Oshawott leaped out of it's pokeball and began to attack Deko.

"darn idiot, GRRGH, stop attacking me, Murkrow do something! We need that money!"

Murkrow stopped for a moment to think about what bailey said.

Murkrow: Kurow Kurow(Nah fam, I want more money) Murkrow got hit by the flamethrower, however

Murkrow: Mu Krow KROW!( Im ON FIRE! MASTER THIS BURNS SO MUCH WHY IS THIS A THING!) Murkrow fainted.

"Darn you, go Golisopod!"

Golisopod: Gola! (Im a water type so you cant burn me!)

Golisopod: Gola.( Don't try helping it, its useless we're gonna fight and someones gonna win)

"Golisopod use First Impression" Deko exclaimed.

"Braixen, Scratch!" Lucy yelled and Braixen tried to scratch Golisopod
"Vee-vee-vee!" Eevee yelled and jumped from Lucy's shoulder on battle fields.
"Eevee? What the...?" Lucy asked confusedly "You want to battle too?"
"Vee!" Eevee nodded
"Okay, then. Eevee use ShadowBall!" Lucy yelled and Eevee threw ShadowBall on Golisopod.

Bailey saw that Murkrow wasn't happy and frowned "Hey Murkrow if you come with me I can get you money and you can get treated properly." Bailey said thinking about when he had to save Mareep from Team Rocket.

"Bailey, you don't help." Lucy said
"Vee!!!" Eevee yelled and hit Golisopod with another ShadowBall
"Xen-Braixen!" Braixen bit Golisopod

Murkrow: Kurow Kurow( Im in pain, but sure. Just show me that money first, or don't just give me a burn heal)

"Murkrow, dont d-don't listen!" Deko looked really sad, he doesn't want Murkrow taken from him. "wh-Whatever! Golisopod use Aqua Jet on that idiot!"

Golisopod used Aqua jet, its super effective.

Out of no where oshawott and mareep's suprise electric water attack hit it!

Golisopod took a lot of pain.

Golisopod's emergency exit activated

"Murkrow, no. I- wait. Wait. WAIT! I'm a hypocrite! I understand how you feel, I'll leave your Oshawott alone... FOR NOW HAHAHA! Larvitar use DIG!"

Murkrow turned. Then turned back. He looked confused

" I realize know what my pokemon needs, Drugs and Vitamins lots of em Rare candies, and Protiens, and Breeding I need those perfect pokemon. Bye Murkrow, I will steal you BACK HAHAHAH."

Bailey picked up Murkrow then sighed "Listen Murkrow I know a place where you get paid 100 pokedollars a day and also get well taken care of, it's the pokemon daycare, you can help take care of the other pokemon while still getting taken care of."

He smiled and looked at Lucy "Right Lucy?"

Bailey placed Murkrow down on the ground and said "Hey buddy listen sometime on my journey we'll visit the daycare and you'll finally have a proper home."

Last edited:
"Time to raid a pokemon breeding center"
While Deko was looking for a center he found a Buneary
"Its so... CUTE!"
Soon though, Deko noticed Tyler, that guy.
Deko despises him because he stole the murkrow he rescued when he was a kid, dusgusting tyler
"Hello! TYLER. Can I steal your Mareep! HOHOHO!"

Bailey looked at him then put Murkrow down "Hey Murkrow if you wanna get started being a good guy you can start now by battling Deko."

Status
Not open for further replies.