• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Wild West

Discussion thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-wild-west-discussion.23294/

~~~~~~~~

The fireplace crackled as Flint laid out looking up at the night sky. There was chatter, laughter, and a violen around him as the Tyrantrum gang spent the night drinking and celebrating a good hefty score. Just that afternoon, they held up a wagon containing alcohol, money, and food that was supposed to be transported to a prison on the outskirts of Fort Worth. They did the tactic they always do after robbing someone - make it known. There were two on the stagecouch and only one is needed to deliver the message that they were there; sucks to be the other guy.

He slowly sat up, exhaling his breath as he unscrewed the top to his flask taking a nice few gulps of whiskey hoping to help him sleep. With guards around the camp permiter, with a rotation schedule of course, he slipped his top half under his tent, placed his hat over his face, and drifted off to the background chatter.

KABOOM! A loud explosion could be heard coming from a remote cave system just outside Fort Worth. Deep inside the cave were three fire type pokémon and their trainer. The trailer's name was Sam. Sam Bass. Sam Bass was a prospector. Sam traveled all across Texas; El paso, Gonzales, Lubbock, and Pecos. He even traveled to Amarillo by morning while coming up from San Antonio. Sam was now north east of Fort worth ,and west of Dallas.

Sam, his growlithe name Wayne, and his ponyta named Taylor stood behind a blueish coalossal named Clint. Flint was the pokémon whom caused the large explosion as the group were digging further and further into the cave. They had already unearthed a decent amount of copper.

Clint turned to look at his trainer, "COOOAL..."Clint said. "Nice job, Clint!" Sam cheered. "Coal!" Clint cheered. The large hole caused by Clint's explosion lead to a small underground cavern. Growl! Grown! Growl! Growl!" Wayne shouted which made an echo. Taylor leaped back after hearing Wayne bark. As they went inside, they began looking around. Luckily for Sam his pokémon all were fire type so they had plenty light.

Down the dusty road between the many trees of the woods, Greta the Mudsdale trotted calmly with Cain atop her back, Sunny the Solrock floated alongside the Mudsdale with his entire body illuminated to provide light for rider and mount alike, Jolt the Emolga simply sat atop Cain's shoulder. "Hey Jolt, go see how our lil' friend's doin'." He said calmly, the Emolga nodded in response and jumped back and on to a bearded man dressed in rags with several scars across his face and body, the man's wrists were tied together as he occasionally squirmed violently only to be shocked by the flying squirrel Pokemon.

"For the umpteenth time, get me outta these damn ropes!" The man yelled while his left eye occasionally twitched. "And I'm tellin' you for the umpteenth time to shut up before I decide to bring you in dead than alive; maybe I can tie your legs to Greta's tail and have you get dragged along the dirt. Sound like fun?" Cain asked rhetorically as he saw what looked like a small town in the distance. "I din't do nothin' to deserve this, so what if I killed all those people, they had it comin' every last one of them; actin' all high and mighty, livin' the good life while I don't, havin' happy families while I live alone in misery because no one wants me, I'll even kill you! You and your worthless mama and papa, and I'll make you watch as-" The man's words were interrupted by Cain who got out his pistol and whacked him on the side of the head with it which caused him to black out.

"Keep talkin' like that and maybe I'll stay in town to watch the Sheriff hang you personally, maybe he'll be generous and let me pull the lever. Hopefully, I have known this one for quite a while." Cain said as they neared the town, it was a quiet town, which was understandable thanks to the late hour, although he was greeted by a few of the law enforcers who patrolled the streets to which Cain responded with a tip of his hat. The Solrock's light faded as Greta moved up to a hitch so Cain could get off and get the man off, the latter woke up before he got off. "What is this, where ar-" He was once again interrupted when he saw Cain aim a revolver directly at his bearded face. "Sheriff's office, now." Cain said sternly, the man tried to make a run for it, but was immediately stopped by Sunny who levitated his body off the ground. "Thanks sunny." Cain said to his Solrock with a smile and followed Cain to the office.

Cain opened the door to let Solrock come in with the criminal. "Good to see you again, Reginald, I gotcha a gift." Cain said while the Sheriff slowly stood up from his chair, behind Reginald's desk was a tall Machamp who had both pairs of arms folded, Reginald was a rather chubby man who seemed to be bald with the only visible hair on his head being a goatee. "Well I'll be a Mankey's uncle, Cutthroat Cliff. Hangin' you's gonna make a lotta people real happy, Cain, if you would?" Reginald said with a smile as his Machamp opened the cage door. "Here you go, Cliff. Home sweet home." Cain said as he undid Cliff's rope and shoved him in to the cage, the second the door closed, Cliff attempted to reach out and grab Cain as if he were a wild animal. "Y'all won't get away with this! I'll break out, I'll find you and I'll kill you! I'm gonna slice you open and-!"

"Shut up!" Cain and Reginald shouted in unison while the latter opened a drawer in his desk and got out a stack of money which he gave to Cain. "A reward for a job well done." Reginald said. "Thank you Reggie, how long do you think it'll be until you decide to hang this fool?" Cain asked as he put the money in his pocket. "I'd say a few days at best. Why, you plan on stayin' for a lil' while?" Reginald asked. "Most likely, I've had to drag this bastard for Arceus knows how long, my Pokemon pals need more of a break than I do." Cain replied.

"Perhaps you can join me for a drink tomorrow?" Reginald asked as he put his hand on Cain's shoulder. "A drink sounds nice, I'll consider it." Cain said with a small smile. "Aww look at you too bein' all lovey-dovey with each other." Cliff said in a mocking tone, Cain sighed and walked closer to the cage, Cliff attempted to reach out and grab him only for Cain to immediately punch him in the face and knock him back. The Machamp covered his mouth with one of his hands in an attempt to hold back laughter. "Well... I'll see you tomorrow." Cain said as he clicked his knuckles and walked out of the Sheriff's office.

Last edited:
Flint awoke slowly, smacking his eyes as he rubbed his eyes. Just as he sat up, one of his members tore open his tent the sun hitting him directly in the eyes. "Flint, we've locate-"
"You son of a slowpoke, knock next time or I'll slit you infront of everyone!" He barked loudly at the member. "Now what's so important?"

"Oh, uh w- we've located Pauly. A prison wagon heading to Dallas is gonna be coming through about 5 miles out."
Flint's eyes shot open. "Get everyone packed up and ready to set up an ambush."
The member hurried off, giving the order to the camp.

Camp packed away, Flint hopped up on his Tauros, as the rest of the gang mounted theirs. "Alright fellas, we have family to reunite! Let's ride!"
The Tyrantrum brothers cheered and hollared out as they followed Flint to the check point.

The gang set themselves up on the road behind some trees and a broken down wagon. Not long after, the rattle of wood and metal and the clopping of hooves could be heard in the distance. He looked over at the female next to him, "Alright, Lacey. Do your thing, sugar."
The young blonde winked at him, "No problem, Mr. Buckshot."

She laid herself out in the road as the wagon edged nearer. "Hey, is that lady?" Was asked from a distance. The wagon came to a stop infront of Lacey as she rolled over onto her back. "Help me. Please. My Rapidash and belongings were stolen.. I think I may have broken something." She fakely groaned. One of the officers jumped from the wagon as he approached the girl. "Ma'am are you alright?"
"Oh, my hip!" And at the queue, Flint and 4 others leaped out, guns drawn and cocked.

"Officers.. you have something of ours and we want it.. him.. back." He walked slowly up to the officer standing by Lacey with his hands in the air. Gun pointed at his skull, he snatched the keychain from his belt. "Thank you officer.. a people pleaser you are." Flint joked as he walked around the Wagon. "There you are, my boy." He exclaimed as he unlocked the wagon. "Let's go, Paul."
"Sir I knew you'd be back." The young man exclaimed as he jumped out the wagon and joined the other members.

"Now as of you." Flint started as he walked around the wagon, gun pointed at the driver. "Youre gonna keep going to your destination. You tell them at a piss stop, the prisoner broke out and killed your parter, hear?" And almost instantly he pointed his pistol and shot the officer through the chest.
Flint turned his gun back on the driver, "Now GO!"

Instantly the wagon took off down the road, much quicker than before.

"Alright fellas, let's celebrate!" Flint hollared as he hoopped back on his Tauros, leading the gang to Fort Worth.