• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon University! (PokeU)

Lilac was doing some battle training in one of the battling rooms. A few students had walked past and watched her. She got pretty... Loud when battling...

"Kirlia! Use Psybeam!" Lilac yelled, "Fletchling! Fly towards the ground at high speed!"

Lilac watched as Fletchling plummeted towards the ground with Kirlia's Psybeam. "Now pull up!! QUICK!" Lilac yelled when Fletchling was about a half a metre from the ground. Kirlia's Psybeam went straight into the ground.

Fletchling flew to her shoulder while Kirlia was practising aiming her psybeams at moving practise targets. "Remember that technique Fletchling, when I want you to use it, I'll tell you to plummet and pull up." Lilac said. Her cousin had always told her, battling was a game of strategy and skill.

"Kirli Kirlia"
"Fletch Fletchling!"

Last edited:
Jack was ran into by a boy with a mime Jr. "Hey? Aren't you the guy with the bulbasaur?" Jack asked he studied the boy for a moment and pulled a pokeball out "How about a battle? Your bulbasaur was pretty strong! If you have no other pokemon i'll only use 1, If you have 2, I'll use 2, get it?" Jack asked the boy

The first though that came through Lane's mind when he saw his ol' pal Shelgon evolving was:
"Holy mother of cheesesticks, it's freaking Salamence!"
But then... He was going to miss his Shelgon. The cute little defensive shell who was just WAITING to evolve. He had Shelly for around three years by now and by the time Shelgon finished evolving he turned into the most beautiful creature Lane ever encountered. He hugged Salamence by the neck whom seemed a but uncomfortable with his new form.
"Great job Sh-" Lane abruptly stopped and broke a huge smile. "Never mind Shelly. Welcome to the gang Salamence!"
Lane retrieved his Pokémon and walked towards the gym where he was ready to battle a new trainer that he could finally match in skill level.

Jack Shrugged as the boy with the mime jr didn't respond, It wasn't the first time he was ignored and he knew it wouldnt be the last. He waited patiently, He knew he would be a tough battle for most trainers. His Tyrunt had already proven itself eariler by singlehandedly taking down another students team consisting of Pigeot, Omanyte and Blitzle. He knew all his pokemon were battle ready and were itching for their next battle...

"Okay. I won't use mime jr, so choose 2 pokemon. Go, bulbasaur! At it, Eevee!" Mason said confidently. "Are you ready? Cause I am!" Mime jr. Went onto the battle field. "No, mimey, you cant battle. You are too weak." "Mime! Mi!" "No!" He retrieved mime jr into the pokeball.

KABOOM!

The battle ended with Fletchling still in the air. "Way to go Fletch-" But Lilac was cut off by a blue glow. Fletchling started to get bigger.

"Fletch Fletchinder!" Fletchinder cried.

"Woah..." Lilac muttered, she pulled out a revive and gave it to Kirlia. "2 evolutions in 2 days" Lilac muttered.

Angelina had a few hours before her second class started up. It would be nice to have a battle where she wasn't fighting, well, criminals. The gym she proceeded into already had two boys getting ready to battle. She recognized them as the ones from yesterday, and found her way to one of the benches. She looked forward to seeing what these two trainers could do.

Jack Chose his lucario and Elekid. He knew his lucario had the type advantage over the Eevee, and that his elekid was frighteningly strong. He was ready... He threw his first pokemon Elekid onto the Battlefield. His Elekid was ready... "Be prepared to attack Elekid!" Jack Yelled to it

Lane entered the gym, head held high and saw Jack with his Lucario and Elekid. Lane grinned, he knew that Elekid had a type advantage over all his Pokémon. However, he knew that Salamence could finish off the Elekid before it did any real damage. He saw the girl that he talked with earlier and sat down in the bench next to her.
"Hi, I'm Lane." he said with a smile. "We never got to actually properly introduce each other. How's it going?"

Kai rushed towards the highschool. in hope there was still time to sign up for the year, kai dived through the front door and slid across the shiny floor to the reception desk. kai shot up and quickly looked for a receptionist. the vice principle stepped forward and sat in her chair. "you signing up" she said. "y-yes i am" kai replied. "well lucky you. your the last student to sign up. theres one dorm left. you will have a room mate. just sign here and then ill give you the key to your dorm. aswell as your school schedual." she said. kai quickly took a pen and signed his signiture. he handed the slip to the vice principle and took his key and schedual.
I havent accepted you yet, Please go and fill in the correct form on the Pokemon University Discussion page, you also cannot just say that you are the last student. Refrain from trying to take over RPs in future by not allowing others to join in. I will make this a closed RP soon @Kai Yuzui

Since Finlay was clueless and left by himself to find out where to go. He continued to blindly walk around and asking passerbys of what to do. "Excuse me, do you know where to go?" "Sorry, excuse me. Do you know where to go for Research and Technology?" Finlay started to ask people.

Kai rushed up the steps to the entrance of the Pokemon University, he then slipped on the last step and dove through the front doors of the university sliding across the flkoor towards the reception desk. kai shot up instantly infront of the desk, there stood the vice principle. "Yes? how may i help you." the Vice-Principle asked curiously. "Im kai yuzui maám. one of the sign ups for the university." kai replied "oh yes. you. well. to confirm it is you, we will need you to fill in these questions." the Cice Principle handed kai a slip, kai took a pen and signed the slip, filling in the security questions kai asked for, the vice principle then scanned it through a machine and he was registered. the vice principle then handed kai a key to his dorm, and a pokedex for the academy, she also handed him a school schefual for what he signed up for.

Jack Laid back in his bed, thoughts swirling around his head of many thing, suddenly a thought popped into his head. Huh, out of all of my pokemon that I have right now I've not actually caught a wild one whilst at the university... Should I though? I already have 5, a 6th couldn't hurt... But what pokemon would it be? Maybe a Grass type... No... a Fire type... No... A Flying type? Psychic? Fairy? Poison? ughh This is annoying, lets think of something else... He turned to look at lucario, whom had taken to sleeping on the bean bag. Lucario was certainly his strongest pokemon, he could wipe out most of his classmates teams by himself, maybe it was because of the bond Jack and Lucario shared. He wasn't sure... One thing was for sure he hadn't had a satisfying battle in a while and he was certainly hungry for one...

kai fell down the stairs infront of jacks dorm, lost and confused on where to go, he forgot to ask for his room number, all he could remember a boy called jack lived on this floor, and that there were many others. "this sucks.. right quilava?" kai asked, quilava nodded, and sniffed the air, smelling something behind the door, quilava started shouting at the door like a bark, kai looked at the sign infront of the door, it belonged to jack and someone else.

Kaysi was running down the hallway at full speed. She couldn't believe that her first day at Poke-U, was going to be the WORST. Kaysi didn't make it for the first day of Poke-U, and she was going to be late for her first class, Advanced Battling. Kaysi was running so fast, that as soon as she arrived to her class, when she opened the door, it caused a loud bang. The whole class became silent, just in awe because of how loud it was. Kaysi was so embarrassed, and her face became red. Kaysi than stared at the teacher, and saw that he just smiled, so that he could make her feel better. "Why, hello. Welcome to our class. Would you please introduce yourself?" the teacher said. "Um, yes. Hello there everybody, my name's Kaysi, and I am from the Alola region. I also hope to be a Ghost Pokemon " Kaysi introduced herself. "Why don't you take a seat," the teacher said. "Thank you." Kaysi said. Kaysi then sat down.

Kai was sitting in the crowd in the class, he watched kaysi, there was a free spot next to him, he scooted over for her, and then looked back at the teacher who was about to pare people up for Battling.

Lilac had being doing some intense training with Fletchinder and Kirlia. She was hoping for Kirlia to evolve soon. She realised that she couldn't become the best in the school with two Pokemon, so she set out on a small quest to find a strong Pokemon.

She wandered out of the school grounds and into the forest. She already had Fairy, Psychic, Fire and Flying types. What else could she need? Something powerful... An idea popped into her head, it would be hard to do but she had heard rumours about it. There was a huge mountain that was home to many dragon types beyond the forest. Dragon was a very powerful type. She decided to do that.

"Which Pokemon could I catch?" She muttered to herself, "Maybe a Dratini or an Axew or maybe a Bagon"

She wasn't looking where she was going and suddenly fell into a huge whole. She screamed as she fell down.

CRUNCH! She landed on the ground. Rubbing her back she stood up and saw a little orange Pokemon by her feet. She scanned it with her Poxedex and found that it was a Trapinch. She looked at its evolution and saw that it became a dragon type. She dropped a pokeball on its head and it went in.

Click

She couldn't believe that worked. She picked up the pokeball and put it in her bag.

"Now to climb out" She sighed, it was a very deep pit.

(OOC. Malikali RP got closed :(
Please make a new one, we can just not use the Fakemon. BIC)

After about na hour she finally had gotten out of the hole. "Wow, Trapinch can dig!" Lilac said, panting. She started to walk back to the university, she had to go to class.

Jack set out of the main entrance of the universtity, he had a massive grin on his face, he knew exactly what pokemon he was going to try and find and he knew just where to find it. He had heard some kids chattering excitedly about some ghost type pokemon haunting an abandoned factory in the next town over, whatever it was it was apparently very strong, It had taken down the pokemon rangers single handedly. Jack knew that pokemon was the one for him... He didnt care what it took he was going to get it. He waited around for the bus to come, he flicked through his pokedex looking for any Ghost pokemon that stuck out, there were a few that were interesting. Suddenly the bus pulled up, Jack got on and waited

After hours of class and hours and hours of training. Trapinch started to glow blue. "It happening! It's finally happening!" Lilac exclaimed. Trapinch was lifted into the air as its features changed, it grew wings and its body became slimmer. The glow began to fade and their hovering in the air was a Vibrava

"Vibrava Viba!"

The teacher was assigning every student in his class to have a battle. The teacher then partnered Kai and Kaysi together. Kaysi than looked at Kai, and smiled. She thought that she should at least make one friend. "Hey there! I know that I already myself, but, my name's Kaysi. What's your?" Kaysi said as she held out her hand.

(three things: Why did you just say sorry for interrupting? Second: Umm why did you skip my battle rip :( Third: I really need to find out why I am not getting notifications thats all now bic)
(I'll rp assuming the battle never happened now seriously bic)
(ooc bic)
(k sorry)
(maaaaaaan)

Mason heard of a small island next to the university, Where you can find a strange steel pokemon that has been hiding there for years. He wanted to go there, but buying a water stone to evolve eevee to vaporeon and ride it was cheaper than the boat. "Actually, I might have an idea." Mason went to the shop in the university. He looked at the water stone. "No, I wont." He looked away. He looked back. "Ugh! No!" He looked away. He looked at it again. He just had the urge to buy it. "I dont care! Just finish this! Take the money!" Mason took water stone and left a few hundred pokedollars on the counter.

"Eevee! Will you evolve? I am letting you choose!" Eevee looked at the stone. "I don't think you understand what I said. I mean, come on. You're an eevee. Do pokemon even understand anything but the names of the moves they know?" Eevee walked forward and grabbed the stone. It started to glow white. "Oh my god! You're doing it!" Eevee dissapeared, and a vaporeon showed up. Mason sat on the eev-- Vaporeon, and pointed toward the island. They got there pretty fast. Mason saw a cave. "Wow! I bet that steel type pokemon is hiding in there!" Mason ran with vaporeon to the cave.

A wild beldum appeared!

Vaporeon used water gun!

It is not verry effective!

Vaporeon switched with bulbasaur!

Bulbasaur used vine whip!

Go, pokeball!

Click!

"Oh, yes! I caught a beldum!" Mason put the pokeball in his pocket. 'Rooooaaaar!' "So I guess that was not the pokemon that hid in the cave. I don't really want to meet him now..." Mason walked out of the cave. 'attention all! attention all! A resarcher just found out that the pokemon in the dialorua island cave is a steel dragon type!
Atención todos! Atención todos! Un resarcher acaba de descubrir que el pokemon en la cueva de la isla de dialorua es un tipo de dragón de acero!'
said the speaker. (God have mercy on me google translate) "So, I'd say dialga? Lets just go, bulbasaur. Huh? Bulbasaur?" Bulbasaur wasn't there. "Huh? What's that?" There were two white dots on the beach. "Hey! Bulbasaur, why are you here with beldum?" Bulbasaur and beldum were on the beach. They started glowing white. "Oh, It's happening! three evolutions in one day! Well, two, technically, if stones dont count." Bulbasaur was replaced with an ivysaur, and beldum was replaced with a metang.

(ooc ok now bic man)

(cmon maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan)