• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Type poll

If you were to train only type of pokemon which type would it be?

• Normal

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Grass

Votes: 14 15.6%
  • Fighting

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • Fire

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Flying

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Water

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • Poison

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Electric

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Ground

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Psychic

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Rock

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Ice

Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Bug

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Dragon

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Steel

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Ghost

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Dark

Votes: 24 26.7%

• Total voters
Water, Ground, and Steel. Those pokemon can learn just about everything to cover all the bases and there are some wonderful dual types with those.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Fire, Dragon and Electric

Fire: Fire has always been my fav element, both inside and outside pokemon. I tend to like pokemon fire-types too (Charizard, Vulpix, Numel, Moltres to name a few.

Dragon: Would cover fly for laziness, plus I love the dragon-type pokemon. I've always loved the mythology behind dragons too.

Electric: Manectric is my fav pokemon, thus I must train his type :p While I'm not a fan of the Magnamite of the world, I do like the other electric pokemon (other than the squirrel thing that I shall not name from Diamond/pearl)

Definitely water, ice, and dragon.

Water:
One word: Empoleon. Plus, I just think water types are cool. (Except Luvdisc...)

Ice:
Ice types are awesome, and it reminds me of my Articuno. Also more reference to Empoleon. ;D

Dragon:
Dragons are big, majestic, and often flying creatures. Not to mention they OWN so many other Pokemon out there.