• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainers Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
@PokemonTrainerAidan Here are the Rules about Legendaries if needed mate:

Legendary Pokémon in RP
Legendary Pokémon are "Legendary" for a reason - they are exceedingly rare, quite elusive and often phenomenally powerful. Not all legendaries are alike - they vary in rarity (ranging from exceedingly rare to, in a few rare occasion, singular beings) and strength (ranging from more powerful than average to having nearly god-like powers) - but be that as it may, they are certainly not creatures that the average person would encounter without a very valid, good and well-thought-out reason.

Therefore, the presence of Legendary Pokémon here is heavily regulated and must be authorized by one of the PRP moderators - this goes for owning, befriending or even having a wild Legendary appear in a storyline. We'd prefer to keep the involvement of Legendary Pokémon to a minimum, but if you absolutely MUST have them in your plot, here is what to do.

There are three types of legendary interactions in RP: Encounter, Bonding and Capture/Ownership. These form a three-tier system according to which Legendary Pokémon are classified in terms of what can and cannot be done with them.

(puts it in my special case for legendaries) I also have a latios and latias. I use them when I need them. They like to rest, so I keep them in their pokeball.

(I am so sorry, I just got here, thos is a pokemon trainer camp for a reason and I'm gonna say please no legendarys pls. I am a mentor, I have more experience in pokemon battling then the trainers at the camp.)

Status
Not open for further replies.