• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainers Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a camp that goes on during the summer to help young trainer bond with their pokemon, learn the basics of battling, and how to give you Pokemon the proper attention it needs.
You may choose either to be a trainer or a helper in the camp. You must have at least on pokemon by your side.

Name: Diamond Evo
Role: Mentor
Personal: She is an alumni to the camp and is a new member to the staff. She works with trainers and their pokemon to work on their battling skills. She is a calm and patient lady who is always willing to help when needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jay
Role: Camper
Personal: Jay is a super shy person, so he mostly considered as a loner. He will mostly play with any wild Pokemon and try to befriend with them.

(Diamond was ready to start her day with the campers and she had the first shot at the with battle strategy, she stood in front of the campers) Alrighty everyone and welcome to Camp, I am the the first mentor your gonna be with and I teach Battle strategy! Now be fore we begin, does anyone have any questions?

(Jay stood there silent not even bother to ask a question. He was just their quiet playing and talking with his riolu.) I hope we can meet new pokemon.

(looking at her campers disbelief. She calls on a trainer, Jay, to show the kids she wasn't gonna mess around all summer) Hey you there, kid. To start things of this summer, me and you are gonna battle!

Because, I guess everyone knows how to battle already, I think this should be easy to anyone (I walk to the battle area next to me and take out my Togakiss) She is my best pokemon, come on, it'll be fun!

Alright.( he sighed). Riolu stay here.( he command. He reach his necklace and look at it.) Alright here is my pokemon, go dragonite. ( dragonite was standing next to Jay.)

Nice choice, going for a pokemon with a type advantage is always a good move, but I guess you under estimate me and Togakiss' power (Diamond delightfully and misleadingly at her opponent) Seeing that I dragged you to battle me, you may go first.

(He still have an unamuse face with him) Dragonite use dragon dance ( his dragonite attack and speed have increase) Alright dragonite keep your focus. ( Dragonite was focusing on togekiss)

Well very interesting, Togakiss! Use Blizzard! (With that it began snowing harshly in the battle field) I try all kinds of moves with my Pokemon so never under estimate me trainer! (The snow made it hard to see)

(He have an idea that seems dumb) Dragonite use hyper beam up in the sky to to stop the blizzard. ( dragonite shot a beam up and the blizzard stop.) Dragonite get ready. ( Jay is still getting ready to plan for his attack)

Gotcha right were I want yah, Togakiss do the final blow and use Moonblast! (Togakiss serves the final blow, random ref says) With Dragonite unable to battle Mentor Diamond and Togakiss win.

Dragonite, you try your best ( he got his pokeball, and return his dragonite in.) Welp Imma just go in the forest to meet any new pokemon. ( Jay was walking his way to the forest)

Aye wait you have to stay! (Diamond stands in front of Jay even though she far shorter than him) Didn't you read the rules, no trainers are permitted into going into the forest without a Mentor at there side! (She had her cheeks puffed)

What? ( having confuse face) All I want to do is meet new pokemon and befriends with them. Also you seem to be ready to passout, if you keep puffing your cheecks.( he still finding ways to avoid the mentor who is the same age as him.) mabye I can sneak out at night ( he thought to himself)

GRR!! (I grab a fancy looking pokeball) Lets go! Dragonair! (Out came a Dragonair whit an everstone neckless) use rap bit don't hurt him. (Dragonair curls around you and begins to drag you back to the camp) I win! (I do a little happy dance) I did it, I did it, not gonna lose my job!

(Jay still not amused but he saw a lake) So the camp have lake now. ( he was planning something that might or might not anger the mentor) Quick question are we allow to be in the lake? If we are, do we need a mentor with us or we can go when we have free time.

The lake is part of the forest, so yes you need a Mentor. We made this rule so we can keep the Trainers at the camp safe, and don't worry, we're gonna meet more Pokemon soon (Diamond says with a misgevious grin)

What with the grin ( Jay staring at her) also when can i be free from your dragonair? Because, my body felt extremely uncomfortable. ( he said while trying to move.

(Dragonair glares at you, Diamond says) Uh that probably be best.. Return Dragonair! (Before gets sent to her pokeball she gives a very sassy "hmph"and returned to her pokeball) I wish she'd give less attitude. (She takes Jay's hand and continues walking back to the camp)

I may get a temper at times but, I will always help a trainer. (Diamond stops in her tracks and look up at Jay and meet his eyes) I will always help a trainer in need, as my duty as a Mentor, I am gonna do my best to help ,kay! (I smile cutely and sincerely)

(Gonna go kay, talk to you tomorrow!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I see ( Jay said while looking at diamond) oh also your face is turning red too. Welp imma go take nap later.( Jay walked to his cabin)

Last edited:
Why you little! (Diamond jump kicks Jay in the head) To think I was actually helping you! Plus you have to go to the baby room with the other campers right now.

Alright. Not going to argue with you ( he said while rubbing his pain away) So what are you going to do on your free time ( he aske) To tell you the truth I mostly know the whole forest, and I want to show you something.

After all camp introductions are done. (Diamond seams puzzled why this camper would want to do anything with her after what just happened)

Okay, anyway.. (She clears her throat trying to compose herself) We'd better get to the baby room, the other campers are waiting!

She right next to me ( he said while pointing at diamond) She is our instructor of this camp. ( Jay got close to joseph and whisper) Dont get her mad

Status
Not open for further replies.