• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon trainer school

Welcome to trainer school!!! just so you know,this is my second role-play and i had nobody on my last one so be sure to check it out and here's the name: Pokemon daycare [my version]. so please just check it out if you are free :)

please enter a name, age, other, personality and what you like or dislike in this formation:

name: evie
other: wears an eevee necklace
personality: helpful, kind, shy.
dislikes: mean people such as team rocket, team skull.

i hope you enjoy :)

i will attempt to draw the school uniform your character will wear.

Evie woke up and slipped on her bunnary slippers. " ugh!... Another boring day" she yawned and walked downstairs to the kitchen and put in some toast. "can you guys just stop fighting?" she asked her brother,Conner ,and her sister, Megan. " why don't you... play?... whatever" she replied to the silence.

Last edited:
There are two criteria I require of you to join.
Criterion 1: Please, please, PLEASE check your spelling.
Criterion 2: Put a little more detail in your form! I'll do so in mine.
♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~
Name: Àngel Vivas
Appearance: (see profile picture)
Personality: He is very playful and innocent, but if he sees someone hurting Pokémon he turns cold hearted and serious in an instant.

Dislikes: Pokémon abuse, sadness, boredom, industrialisation, bigotry
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
See? Not all that difficult! •~• And the thread was moved to Roleplay Discussion because it contains sign ups for the RP and an introduction. Pokémon RP Forum is for actual posts that are in character that take up THE ENTIRE POST. And, funnily enough, you didn't even complete your own form haha.

Last edited:
There are two criteria I require of you to join.
Criterion 1: Please, please, PLEASE check your spelling.
Criterion 2: Put a little more detail in your form! I'll do so in mine.
♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~♪~
Name: Àngel Vivas
Appearance: (see profile picture)
Personality: He is very playful and innocent, but if he sees someone hurting Pokémon he turns cold hearted and serious in an instant.

Dislikes: Pokémon abuse, sadness, boredom, industrialisation, bigotry
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
See? Not all that difficult! •~• And the thread was moved to Roleplay Discussion because it contains sign ups for the RP and an introduction. Pokémon RP Forum is for actual posts that are in character that take up THE ENTIRE POST. And, funnily enough, you didn't even complete your own form haha.
k but heres the uniform and i will start a separate role-play :)

pokeon hischool uniform.png

Name: Liam Williams
Appearance: ( Profile Picture)
Personality: He is kind, and loves his pokemon. He trains his pokemon and loves them. He never battles unless needed
Dislikes: Evil, Death, Tears, Losing, Battles

Name: Mikaela Strange
Appearance: Chin-length copper like hair, reddish orange eyes, a thin-frame, and a pale complexion. She wears a light green sweater with the Strange family emblem on the back, the emblem looks like a levitating cape,a black top underneath, brown shorts-skirt, flesh colored tights and a boots that had the same roller skates as Korrina.
Personality: She could go to lackadaisical to sadistic in less than a sec. But she is kind and caring towards those she is familiar with. She is judgmental but not that much, she's also felt no shame on running away on a problem.
Likes: Invent things, Cook and Bake, letting her Pokémon out, sweaters, knives, her Pokémon, and her twin
Dislikes: People who put a negative influence to her, her twin and her Pokémon, in some cases her 'friends' too.

Attachments

• IMG_0171.PNG
    IMG_0171.PNG
    28.2 KB · Views: 38