• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Trainer RP; Johto Region Sign-Ups

This is the sign up page for In the Footsteps of Legends: An Adventure Through Johto
The RP is linked here
https://pokecharms.com/threads/in-the-footsteps-of-legends-an-adventure-through-johto.16303/
Pokémon Trainer Application
Name:
Description: (The more in-depth the better! :) )
Backstory: (^^same^^)
Hometown:
Starter Pokémon: (Can be any unevolved Pokémon, if the Pokémon is from a region outside of Johto please make sure that your backstory reflects this.)

Here's Mine

Name: Lance Race
Description: A teenage boy with long messy white hair and cloudy grey eyes. He stands at 5'7" weighs 135lbs, and has a slim attractive frame. Lance will often be seen wearing a white polo shirt, matching his hair and black jeans.
Backstory: Lance was born and raised in Azela town. Growing up with his mother and father he lead a fairly normal life. It wasn't until meeting his cousin Alan from the Hoenn region that Lance had aspired to become a trainer. Impresed by the strength of the bond between a pokemon and their trainer, and enamored by the prospect of an independent lifestyle Lance had made up his mind. He too would become a pokemon trainer, and one day surpass his cousion.
Hometown: Azela Town, Johto
Starter Pokemon: Totodile

Also!! Everyone starts in GoldenRod

Last edited:
Name: Blake Stevens
Description: Teenage boy with short brown hair, brown eyes, a 5'9 height with a weight of 140 lbs with a deceptively muscular build. Wears black beanie, blue jacket, brown pants and black tennis shoes.
Backstory: Growing up in Blackthorn City, Blake idolized Johto Champion Lance and desired to be just like him. One day Blake saw Lance's cousin Clair defeat a challenger during a Gym Battle and made up his mind that he was going to become the world's greatest Dragon Master (And win over Clair's heart...not that he'd ever admit that to anyone).
Hometown: Blackthorn City, Johto
Starter Pokemon: Dratini

Last edited:
Alright, two questions first.

1. Are we allowed to catch non-native Johto Pokemon in this story? Hard for my character to be a "Dragon Master" if he's stuck with a Dragonite and Kingdra only.
2. How old do you think Clair is? Mainly can't decide if my character should be a teenager or adult (18) to not make the crush on her creepy.

Alright, I'll make it work somehow. Probably do what Lance's does and include "Should be dragons but aren't for some reason" on my team. I'll also bump up my character to 18. 4 year difference isn't too bad. Thanks for the info!

Pokémon Trainer Application
Name: Adela Sycamore
Description: Adela has light skin and long wavy dark brown hair which she wears in a high ponytail. She wears a black hoodie jumper with a white t-shirt underneath, although she never has the hoodie on her head. Adela wears light blue, torn jeans and black and white sneakers. She also wears a white, pearl necklace which she usually keeps hidden by her hoodie. She has dark brown eyes and is about 1.8m tall.
Backstory: Adela Sycamore is the niece of Professor Sycamore. She lived by herself in an apartment in Lumiouse City after her parents tragically died in a fire, she never really liked her parents as they were both members of Team Flare. She was given an egg by Professor Sycamore when she was 13. Later, that egg hatched into a little Cyndaquil which she named Blaire. Adela was curious about where Blaire came from, so she decided to travel to Johto, where she started her journey in Goldenrod town.
Hometown: Lumiouse City, Kalos
Starter Pokémon: Blaire the Cyndaquil