1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Pokemon: The wind sword (Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Ghostryder30, Jun 25, 2020.

1. "They can take away your world, your friends, your Pokemon team, your buddy, they can even take away your heart, cut you lose from all of the people you once knew...but...if this is...your fate...then you're always one step ahead towards home..." - Ryder talking to a mysterious Pokemon

A new adventure awaits for Ryder and his Pokemon team. What's calling Ryder and his Pokemon team from Unova to Alola? One thing is for sure, you'll need to enter by showing me your OC characters so I can approve yours. But first here are the rule:

1.) Characters at the age of 10 and above must be allowed to enter, if the character is under 10 and below will not enter for a specific reason. You are allowed to add characters to the story only if you ask me for permission.

2.) No romance or violent posts allowed. Anything that is explicit, I will report immediately.

3.) If you trespass into the RP thread without showing me your OC character, I will also report immediately. (You can't just jump into the RP thread without reading the rules. This is security business.)

4.) Follow the basic Pokecharm rules and guidelines.

Thanks and enjoy! ♥

Name: Ryder

Title: The radiant oath-keeper

Appearance: He is tan skinned young teen that stands at around 67.0 in height with a strong build-up. He has dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. He wears a Fire Red shirt, Ace Pants (Unova), Pikachu shoes, Gym Leader gloves, Johto bag (Johto), and Ace earbud (Alola).

Personality: He is bold, brave, kind, clumsy, strict, and will-powered boy. It's easy to know and remember him from the likes of his heroic actions, especially his Pokemon team. Just be sure to not attack him, and you both will play along just fine.

Info: Ryder is a platinum-class champion of alola, as well as the hero of all Pokemon regions. Ryder has an ambition to protect his friends, his team, and his buddy Pokemon from harms way. He's known for great aero agile acrobatics, and powerful bondings with any type of Pokemon when he's on his own without his Pokemon team. Even the most strongest ones of all.

Allies: Hau, Skyla, Bonnie, Guzma, JC

Weapon: A-113 ion cannon/grapple whip 'The Vulcan'

Pokemon:
    Circuit
    Species: Pikachu
    Level: 45
    Held item: none
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Static
    Moves:
    Discharge
    Iron Tail
    Electro Web
    Volt Tackle

Sugarplum
    Species: Sylveon
    Level: 45
    Held item: Hard Charm
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Moves:
    Moonblast
    Charm
    Fairy Wind
    Baby-Doll Eyes

Melody
    Species: Primarina
    Level: 65
    Held item: Poison Barb
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves:
    Sparkling Aria
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Charm

Knucker
    Species: Dragonite
    Level: 75
    Held item: none
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Moves:
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon Dance
    Outrage
    Dragon Pulse

#1 Ghostryder30, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    Schrift007 likes this.
  2. Cáscara Olas

Cáscara Olas Previously IExistToo

I'm a bit preoccupied by RL stuff rn so I'll make my sheet later. (Probably just gonna re-use Dien though)

3. Okay then. I'll see you in the morning. Alright?

Schrift007 and Cáscara Olas like this.
  4. I'll....try my best to post one up.....ttyl....

5. Okay, I'll see you in the morning. Okay? And don't worry, you can tell me what's wrong.

Schrift007 likes this.
  6. It's nothing.... don't worry about it....but about the weapons....could it be in any shape or form....?
    @Ghostryder30

7. Well here's the link and the info about using physical stun weapons: In crowd control battles, evil organization grunts, admins, and leaders tend to go in for the ambush. But If you want to know how a weapon that took it's shape or form is done, here's the link you might want to see: https://pokecharms.com/works/ryders-primary-weapon.57266/

Schrift007 likes this.
  8. Hm.....ok....I'm positively sure....that JC's Weapon would be a katana....also...I will be adding another sibling to the Wolfa siblings that they recently found out about....and a Eeveelution sibling Blue and Sparkx just found out recently....as well.....but for Shadow's weapon....would be a mix of a Scythe and katana....and for JC....would be a mix of a Katana and bow and arrow....as for their recently discovered sibling....he is more of an ice type trainer....so as you guess....the other Eevee sibling is a female shiny Glaceon named Iclyn.....and for him maybe....an ice staff....or spear....not exactly sure yet about him...so Ryder won't know him at all... @Ghostryder30

9. Okay then. Now, whenever you are ready, read the rules, show me your OC, and I'll let you in.

Schrift007 likes this.
  10. Cáscara Olas

Name - Dien (Unknown last name)

Title - The Mysterious Aspada

Gender - Male

Age - 13

Appearance - Dien is below average height (It makes him look younger) with a scrawny build and pale skin. He has short brown hair with brown eyes and wears scraggy old clothing without shoes or a hat. He is also caked with dirt and grit. Although he try's to clean himself within streams and parks he often can't do it too well and is still dirty although he doesn't smell. as bad as you'd think.

Personality - Dien thinks himself as the smartest guy alive. He hates other people and always thinks he's better than them. As such he has trouble connecting with people. He is good at heart but he steals to live and his mindset is that the privileged are snobby idiots that deserve to be stolen from.

Info - Dien was abandoned at the side of the road and doesn't remember anything about his past. He was gifted his weapon by someone who had taken him in and taken care of him who later died. He was gifted the sword moments before their death and so he carries it always. Now he roams the streets stealing food for him and his Pokémon.

Allies - (Not sure what you mean by this) Ryder

Weapon - Sword, This sword appears to have strange markings along its sheath and blade. Dien has been unable to identify these markings and has no way to translate them. The blade appears to be a standard katana in size and shape but the blade is almost black with the silver markings. This blade and its sheath is almost invisible and is also fire-resistant. The sheath is wooden with polished leather as the blade's handle.

Pokémon - (4)

Nickname - Nenu
    Species - Lombre
    Level - 23
    Gender - Male
    Held Item - N/A
    Nature - Brave
    Ability - Swift Swim
    Moves -
    Mega Drain
    Bubble Beam
    Rest
    Rain Dance

Nickname - Anilo
    Species - Umbreon
    Level - 22
    Gender - Male
    Held Item - N/A
    Nature - Naive
    Ability - Inner Focus
    Moves -
    Quick Attack
    Baby-Doll Eyes
    Confuse Ray
    Dark Pulse

Nickname - Abeja
    Species - Cutiefly
    Level - 22
    Gender - Female
    Held Item - N/A
    Nature - Relaxed
    Ability - Shield Dust
    Moves -
    Stun Spore
    Sweet Scent
    Draining Kiss
    Reflect

Nickname - Tante
    Species - Metang
    Level - 22
    Gender - Genderless
    Held Item - N/A
    Nature - Hasty
    Ability - Clear Body
    Moves -
    Confusion
    Magnetise
    Metal Claw
    Protect

Got it in earlier than expected, hope this is good. :)

Edit: Just read that Lunar's character will have a katana, sorry, I'll change it if you want but maybe 2 could have katana's? Your choice.

11. Approved! Hold on, I'll get it ready soon. My cousin's on the line.

Schrift007 likes this.
  12. Yes.....I don't mind if you have a katana @Cáscara Olas it's....a common weapon to have....but I will post up soon...

13. Okay then, I'll stand by for your post.

Schrift007 likes this.
  14. Name: JC

Title: Arctos Loba

Appearance: She is a light skinned young lady with a well feminine build that stands at 5'3 in height. She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail with light blue eyes, right completely blind which her bang covers. She wears a black tank and shirt that only covers her right shoulder as in the front of the shirt shows a black and blue flower with a shiny Umbreon jumping over it as the name "Blue" is placed under it outlined in gold. She wears black skinny jeans with black flats as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears glasses upon her face with bandages around her wrists, ankles, and stomach to hide her scars of her past. She wears a silver and black cross necklace around her neck.

Personality: She is a quite distant and slightly stubborn young lady which can be a pain to handle. Despite her stubbornness, she is a gentle and very understanding young lady that will not judge anyone no matter who they are. She is stern with a strategic mind and only acts brave to hide her fear. She has trust issues but if you can gain her trust completely she will protect you as if her life depends on it.

Info: She can understand Pokemon by feeling, emotion, and even understand their language as well. She has severe asthma with a medical condition but is well controlled by the "special" medicine Shadow made for her. She has an older brother named Shadow and a recently discovered she had another sibling named Soren and an Eevee sibling, a female shiny Glaceon named Iclyn. She is the first Champion of Alola. She wears a white wolf blue-streaked mask to hide her facial appearance.

Allies: Ryder, Shadow, Soren(will encounter a bit later)

Weapon: Ice Katana: A very well crafted katana that she had ever since she was young until she was old enough to wield it. The name came from the markings that was engraved on the blade of the katana showing markings what looked "winter" like as when used correctly, the markings glow and release a strong power of the element of ice as it is only used for distance but it can be used in many different ways, mostly used for cutting down foes if necessary. It also emulates a dark aura just at the tip of its blade.

Pokemon(6)

Nickname: Blue(Bond Partner)
    Species: Umbreon(Shiny)
    Level: 78
    Held Accessory: A black and blue flower on her right ear
    Nature: Calm
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves:
    Psychic
    Dark Pulse
    Shadow Ball
    Hyper Beam

Nickname: Wolfa
    Species: Lycanroc(Dusk Form)
    Held Item: N/A
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Tough Claws
    Moves:
    Accelerock
    Stone Edge
    Fire Fang
    Rock Climb

Nickname: Judith
    Species: Cinderace
    Held Item: Charcoal
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves:
    Pyro Ball
    Bounce
    Thunder Punch
    High Jump Kick

Nickname: Artastella
    Species: Rapidash(Galerian)
    Ability: Pastel Veil
    Moves:
    Psychic
    Dazzling Beam
    Mega Horn
    Psycho Cut

Nickname: Gem
    Species: Flygon
    Held Accessory: Two red gems tied to her tail close to her body.
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves:
    Dragon Pulse
    Hyper Beam
    Flamethrower
    Earthquake

Nickname: Blade
    Species: Absol
    Held Accessory: Rose on her blade close to her head
    Ability: Super Luck
    Moves:
    Night Slash
    Psycho Cut
    Fire Blast
    Water Pulse

Name: Shadow

Title: UmbraLobo

Appearance: He is a light skinned young male with a well masculine build that is 5'8 in height. He has jet black hair with heterochromia light blue/gold eyes as his bang covers his gold colored right eye. He wears a buttoned down plain black shirt with a tank underneath it with black skinny jeans and comfortable shoes. He only wears a bandage around his right wrist with a black watch resting on top on it. He wears a black cross necklace around his neck.

Personality: He is a brave and gentle young male that can be a bit overprotective with his young sister JC which can get out of hand sometimes but she tells him other wise. He won't show mercy to those who harm his sister physical and emotionally.

Info: He is a Pokemon Breeder which is where the Siblings Blue, Sparkx and Icyln were born from at a Breeder Facility. He is studying to become a Pokemon Researcher. Soren is actually his twin brother but had recently discovered this about his whereabouts. He wears a black wolf gold-streaked mask to hide his facial appearance.

Allies: Ryder, JC, Soren

Weapon: Lighting Scythe: A long bladed weapon that only he would wield with once he was old enough to train with it. It mostly focuses at long distance due to its length. It's name comes from the lightning pattern on the handle and at the end of the blade as when being used it flows letting out devestating jolts of lightning when wielded correctly.

Pokemon(6) :

Nickname: Sparkx(Bond Partner)
    Species: Jolteon
    Level: 68
    Held Accessory: A light blue bandana around her neck with three light purple flowers at the end of it
    Ability: Volt Absorb
    Moves:
    Discharge
    Thunder Fang
    Double Kick
    Thunder

Nickname: Sniverity
    Species: Inteleon
    Held Item: Mystic Water
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves:
    Sniper Shot
    Ice Beam
    Hydro Cannon
    Air Slash

Nickname: Talon
    Species: Braviary
    Ability: Defiant
    Moves:
    Crush Claw
    Brave Bird
    Super Power
    Bulk Up

Nickname: Leo
    Species: Luxray
    Held Item: Choice Scarf
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves:
    Wild Charge
    Crunch
    Ice Fang
    Discharge

Nickname: Aria
    Species: Hatterene
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Healer
    Moves:
    Psychic
    Dazzling Beam
    Mystical Fire
    Giga Drain

Nickname: Manancy
    Species: Manectric
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Moves:
    Discharge
    Flamethrower
    Thunder
    Hidden Power

Name:
    Soren

Title: Izotz Lobo

Appearance: He is a light skinned young male with a well masculine build that stands at 5'8 in height. He has jet black hair with light blue eyes as he wears a face bandage that clips around his head due to his right eye being very sensitive to the light which his bang covers but the strap of it can be easily seen. He wears a plain white buttoned down shirt with a white tank underneath with white skinny jeans and comfortable shoes on his feet. He has a bandage wrapped around his right hand. He wears a silver cross necklace around his neck with a white watch around his right wrist. He wears glasses upon his face to be able to see better.

Personality: He is brave when he can be and strong when he needs to be. He doesn't really talk very much so getting words out of him will be very difficult to achieve as this is probably due to his conflicted past. He can be protective of his young sister JC but not as overboard like his twin brother Shadow. He is gentle for the most part and also has a bit of trust issues but if you can gain his trust, you will discovered that he has a kind heart despite not speaking too much and gentle

Info: He has a similar ability that JC has but only to ice types which is understanding ice types feeling and emotions along with their language. He communicates through hand signs due to him not talking much but Shadow and JC can understand him to translate to others about what he is saying. He has one piece of hair colored white which is at the top of his head as the strain of hair points upward. He doesn't know the reason why that strain didn't receive his black hair color so decided that he was born with it. He wears a light gray ice-streaked wolf mask upon his face to hide his facial appearance.

Allies: JC, Shadow

Weapon:
    Ice Staff: A staff that is able to bring out the power of ice altogether which can be powerful if wielded correctly.

Pokemon(6)

Nickname: Iclyn
    Species: Glaceon (Shiny)
    Held Accessory: An Ice rose on her right ear on a ice colored bow
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Moves:
    Ice Beam
    Blizzard
    Shadow Ball
    Avalanche

Nickname: Eira
    Species: Lapras
    Ability: Hydration
    Moves:
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Sheer Cold
    Surf

Nickname: Shiver(Shi)
    Species: Alolan NineTales
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Snow Warning
    Moves:
    Aurora Veil
    Moonblast
    Hail
    Ice Beam

Nickname: Frost
    Species: Alolan Sandslash
    Ability:
    Moves:
    Iron Head
    Earthquake
    Icicle Crash
    Swords Dance

Nickname: Neve
    Species: Froslass
    Ability: Cursed Body
    Moves:
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic
    Destiny Bond

Nickname: Lucia(Lu)
    Species: Frosmoth
    Ability: Shield.Dust
    Moves:
    Quiver Dance
    Ice Beam
    Bug Buzz
    Hurricane

Here you are.....ttyl...
    @Ghostryder30

#14 LunarSilvally, Jun 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  15. Approved! Please stand by! :)

Schrift007 likes this.
  16. Just hang in there. I will open the RP thread before I head on over to my cousin's house.

Schrift007 likes this.
  17. Cáscara Olas

Thanks @Ghostryder30, also just a suggestion but maybe you could try and separate the giant groups of text into paragraph's so that it is easier to read. Just a suggestion :).

@LunarSilvally I was wondering is Soren and Dien could be friends for some reason or another. Dien probably will have an attitude toward the others but having a friend could be beneficial to keep the group together.

18. Yeah sure I don't mind...^-^ Soren just has a bit of trouble making friends due...to him being quiet most of the time @Cáscara Olas

19. Cáscara Olas

Yea that's the same as Dien so maybe they could have a connection or something or maybe they have befriended each other over a few years. @LunarSilvally

Eliiiscool likes this.
  20. It can go either way....^-^ Soren could use a friend right now....Icyln is kind of the same way.....so they relate to each other well....since Soren can only understand ice type Pokemon through there language....along with their feelings and emotions.....
    @Cáscara Olas

21. Cáscara Olas

Wow, there are sooo many eeveelutions. Also I'm gonna change Anillo to an espionage so that there aren't two Umbreon's kk.

22. Yeah. Now here comes the training phase. There are two categories of weapons depending on their type. Melee and range. Ryder's weapon is a range type. Yours is a melee type. In combat, Pokemon trainers and Pokemon work together to take out tough crowds of evil organisations that control Pokemon with manipulating technology. Pokemon who are controlled by evil organisations like Team Rocket, Team Plasma, can be defeated by other Pokemon and other Pokemon trainers. On the other hand however, Pokemon who are manipulated can be cured when Ryder begins a system hack by using the turbo charge serum, or by SER-M's help. That way, it will turn against enemy grunts, admins, and leaders once their eyes turn from crimson red to sky blue.

Schrift007 likes this.
  23. Cáscara Olas

So both us and The Pokemon will be training against the bot?

24. Yes. you can even use spell serums to help you and your Pokemon on your journey as long as you have a Rotom dex by your side. As a Pokemon trainer, while using weapons either range or melee, there's a special lock-in supercharged attack called: shotlock. This allows the Pokemon trainer to instantly gain enough power and will bring out the hyper damage to enemies. But it requires PokeXP in order to control them.

Schrift007 likes this.
  25. Quick question before I join this: what counts as violent or romance? Is punching someone or kissing someone punishable, or does it have to be Rated R type stuff?

26. Cáscara Olas

I would say blood for the violence. But the romance is a bit more hazy. I guess just kinda avoid doing anything like dating or that.

27. @Cáscara Olas does have a point. You could also join if you want to.

Schrift007 likes this.
  28. Name: Kaleb Storm
    Title: Champion of Sinnoh
    Appearance: Kaleb has jet black hair covering the top of his head to the bottom of his neck. He wears glasses. He wears a red shirt and blue pants, and black shoes. He is slightly muscular.
    Personality: Kaleb is a smart, cunning boy who always has a retort at the ready. He tends to be sarcastic, but also knows when to be serious.
    Info: Kaleb has flown in from Sinnoh to meet his friend JC in Alola (I assume this RP is taking place right after their first meeting in Sinnoh, as JC is 19 in this). Although he is still young, he does have a secret he is hiding...
    Allies: JC, Shadow, Jason (another OC of mine, may appear later), Halt (an OC of a friend, will not appear as far as I know)
    Weapon: Kaleb duel-wields two swords. He is a well-trained swordsman.
    Pokemon: See Trainer Card labeled “Kaleb (GF)” on my account (the one with a Mega Charizard X, which was actually approved by Stellar)

29. Approved. You will now debut at the harbor where Ryder, JC, Shadow, Dien, and Soren are at. Be sure to be careful when you follow the rules.

Schrift007 likes this.