• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The Second Annual Silver Tournament

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Greetings Trainer (Insert name here)!

You have been qualified for the once in a lifetime event, the Second Annual Silver Tournament! You and 79 other competitors will compete for the chance to scale Mount Silver, which has been closed due to recent discoveries. However, if you win the tournament, you will have the chance to climb it and face one of the greatest trainers of all time...

Discussion here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/poke...lver-tournament-discussion.17664/#post-514740

G.K. finally reached the coliseum, gazing up at the new and improved arena. He sighed, feeling like it was only yesterday he was there. He signed in, then left to prepare.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Evan and Eevee got off of Samurott "Thanks for the ride, Samurott. Return." Evan said "So Eevee, let's go sign up!" Evan walked up a desk when a woman was. So Evantook a sign up sheet and signed up. "Well Eevee there's a few minutes so let's just relax." Evan said.

Colton rode away, exactly like he did, two years ago. "I could have taken them on." Colton remembering the experience last year. Since he rode on Mudsdale, he made it there first. "Huh. Seems like just a few days ago." He walked over to the cabin he went to last time. He tossed the bag down on the bed. He tossed out infernape and Glaceon. "As other people grew stronger, so did we." He said to his pokemon, and all three of them walked out together.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Elijah walked into the tournament room and looked at the ball that held his Feraligatr, "We finally made it, we had our ups and downs but now it's time to take on the Tournament." Elijah went up to the receptionist and got registered for the tournament. Then he walked out of the registration desk and went outside to train, "Venusaur and Blaziken, I choose you!" He threw out the two Pokemon and talked them over about a strategy that they were going to use, he then returned them and looked to see if anyone tried to spy on them. "I think we are good."

Colton sat outside, and waited for the other people to come over. "How long until someone gets here?" He asked Glaceon. 'I have no idea. Remember, I was with you the entire time!' Glaceon replied. "I have no idea how I learned to understand you." 'I kinda like it.' Glaceon says, streching. "Why is mudsdale so fast?" Colton complained.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hey professor," Elijah said to Professor Sycamore, seeing as they had a previous agreement to have him keep the Pokemon not in his active party, "How is Scizor?" Scizor then walked up to Elijah and said, "I'm fine." Sycamore also gave Elijah a trinket that allowed him to understand Pokemon language. "Alright see you later!" Sycamore replied ending the call, Elijah then sat down and pulled out Venusaur, "So are you ready?" Venusaur replied, "You bet I am!" Elijah then started to doze off as they waited for potential opponents

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier gazed at the tournament room and grinned. "Is this is where we meet? So close to Mt. Silver in my old hometown?" He muttered to Zoroark. She looked at him and nodded. They walked in and signed up for the Tournament. "Hey! You there!!" He shouted at a trainer with a Glaceon. Hopefully that trainer doesn't attack Glacier because he was a Team Plasma member.

OOC: All this time I haven't been getting notifications! Good thing I didn't miss much.)

Trinity looked upon the new tournament ground with a huff, it wasn't long ago when he stood in the same exact position. As he rid on Torterra's back with Talonflame flying overhead he could not help but feel nostalgic. Shaking the thoughts away he let out a gruff groan before rubbing his eyes, he continued to let his grass type walk around as he simply sat basking in the sun and scanning his opponents.

Kenzie nodded eagerly as she held a phone up to her ear, "My mom! I'll win it!" she cheered before grinning down at her oddly colored Alolan Raichu. She then tipped her head "Race ya there!" she gasped excitedly before taking off leaving the electric rodent to follow her in a joyful bound.

"Yo." Colton called back, acknowledging the fellow trainer. As he walked over, 'I don't like em.' "Don't worry, I took down plasma before, I can do it again." 'I mean the pokemon.' By then, Colton was over there. "You part of the tournament? I was here last year, so I know a bit, enough to tell your new. Im Colton, and this is Glaceon." 'Least you introduced me this time.' "It was ONE Time!" Colton replied to the Glaceon. "Sorry, she gets a little feisty sometimes." 'I do NOT!' Glaceon complained.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. noticed the trainer with the talking Pokemon.
"HEY!" he shouted, filled with excitement.
"Wanna battle?!"

Last edited:
(OOC I can understand Glaceon, it doesn't speak.)
Colton turned around. "You want to battle, why not. They have a new arena over there. Meet you there." He said as he raced over there. 'Can I battle?' "Sure, we are using I plan." 'I like I plan.' "Who else should we use?" 'No Infernape, no battle bond. Use Mudsdale and I. If any others, no Infernape.' "Good idea. No revealing our secrets early." Colton sat down, waiting for his challenger.

SaiyanDakon

"Hmmm...strange trainer...come on Zoroark...lets go..." Glacier said. He and the dark type follow the kid with the Glaceon. "I'm Glacier by the way. This is my partner Zoroark." He said while running along side him. Zoroark grinned and started running faster than Glacier. "Seems to me that running around Black City really pays off." Glacier muttered.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. grinned.

"USE SPIRIT SHACKLE!" An arrow flew, exploding at the shadow at the Glaceon's feet, both damaging it and preventing escape.

"Freeze the ground." Colton called over. Glaceon ran acrossed the field, freezing the ground. Glaceon skated around on it, using Ice beam to freeze even more of the ground. Thats the beauty of plan I, Glaceon moves extremely fast on ice. Not many pokemon can outrun Glaceon, but on ice, its impossible.

"Wait," Colton called out. As the Decidueye flew down, closer to Glaceon, "Sheer Cold!" Colton yelled out, right as the opposing pokemon, and Glaceon shot out the one hit ko move, at a close range right to the Decidueye.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. cringed. "PUT ARROWS ON YOUR FEET TO BLOCK IT!!!!"
Decidueye followed, freezing arrows on it's feet. G.K. smiled.
"Use the frozen blades as skates!"
Decidueye skated around, getting to Glaceon's speed.

Glaceon saw what it was doing. Speeding up, she dashed by me. 'Flips?' Colton nodded. Glaceon raced forward to a wall, and used Ice beam on the wall to make a ramp. She hit it, doing a back flip over the Decidueye. "Use Ice beam!" And Glaceon blasted at the Decidueye from the sky.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. noticed. "IT'S TIME!" His eyes glowed green; so did Decidueye's. It was happening. A shroud of leaves enveloped Decidueye's body, partially blocking the Ice Beam; some of it got through. Only it's eyes were visible. It was starting.

Battle Bond.

Colton fought many battle bonds before. "Lets go." He called over. Glaceon raced away from the flip, and started to make a path in the air. Keeping a distance from the other pokemon, ready to use ice beam to block if needed.

Pro Hero Dekiru

(OOC: picture of BB Decidueye on Creative corner)
Decidueye emerged from the leaves, becoming even mor powerful. Sure, it had taken damage; he didn't care.
"Leaf Blade!" he shouted.
Decidueye's arrow, which had grown into a massive trident, smacked glaceon into the ground.
G.K. grinned, his eyes glowing brighter.
"That all you got?"

"Nope, just keeping our distance." Well, thats what he will think. Glaceon quickly got up, and continued her path. She was curving it around the field. "Ice beam!" Glaceon blasted an ice beam, not at the pokemon, but to make barricades around him to stop some arrows.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Elijah woke up to the sound of battling, "What is that?" Elijah then saw two trainers, one with a Glaceon and another Decidueye with battle bond, "I thought Decidueye couldn't have battle bond." Venusaur replied, "Let's watch more of the battle I wanna see how it ends." Elijah walked over to the two trainers and asked the one with the Decidueye, "May I be the referee?"

SaiyanDakon

"So....that's battle bond...its so amazing." Glacier said. He had a feeling that Zoroark will be able to perform battle bond. "I guess we'll have to wait and see. Won't we partner?" He said, smiling and petting Zoroark. She smiled back and nuzzled Glacier.

Pro Hero Dekiru

G.K. smirked. Some ice wasn't going to stop him.
"Use Spirit Shackle!" he shouted.
Decidueye took it's trident, positioning it on it's bow. Decidueye fired.
The trident took off at high speed, slamming into the ice with a devastating crack before it exploded.

By then, as the Decidueye was distracted by the ice, Glaceon dropped behind it. "Sheer cold" Colton commanded. Glaceon blasted a sheer cold right from behind the Decidueye.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Elijah looked on to the Glaceon as the sheer cold hit the battle bond Decidueye it didn't seem to be moving, it and his trainer looked like they were down for the count, "Decidueye has fainted, Glaceon wins!" Elijah was impressed by this trainer's ability to take out battle bond Pokemon, something that he made a mental note of.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Evan stopped relaxing when he heard two Pokemon fighting. He looked into he saw a Glaceon and a weird Pokemon. "Hey Eevee look, a Glaceon." Evan said to his Eevee "Eev!" Eevee said. "Wait! If people are training by fighting one another then we need to train, Eevee!" Evan said to Eevee.

Pro Hero Dekiru

"BLOCK IT WITH A TRIDENT!" G.K. shouted. Decidueye pulled out a trident, blocking the move. He smiled.
"That's two..." he thought.

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Evan stopped training after awhile. He then went back to watching the battle of a Glaceon vs the weird Pokemon. "This looks insane doesn't it?" Evan asked Eevee. "Wait." Evan though "If I keep watching the battle I can learn there battle style!".

"Faster, faster." Colton wispered. He tapped the side of his glasses, causing a data recorder to activate. Glaceon kept moving around extremely fast, ready for any attacks. 'Data' Glaceon said. Colton nodded. She knew to start playing with him now. This was all to get timing down to the exact second. "Ice beam, around Decidueye. Glaceon blasted Ice beam around the pokemon, blocking the trident from getting to close. Also, it allows him to time the speed of the attack.

Last edited:
Trinity let out a sigh of boredom as he passed a set of battling trainers. He called Torterra to a halt so he could watch the trainers before rolling his eyes and standing, he then slid off of the large pokemon's back and patted him before returning the Torterra to it's pokeball. Talonfalme called from above before landing on Trinity's shoulder and asking his trainer for a scratch. Trinity mused on the battle for no longer as he continued to march past it, "If this is what I'm facing, this competition is in the bag for us." he snickered.

Kenzie shoved a chocolate bar in her mouth as she walked, she was quite fond of the candy and she always carried them with her. At the sight of a nearby battle she gasped and had to cover her mouth so nothing fell out, she then looked down at Raichu "Look at that Glaceon, and that's the grass starter of the Alolan region!" she smiled before moving the trainer standing on the side. "Awe..." she cooed as her gazed traveled excitable to the Eevee on the ground.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Elijah was astonished by the power of the Galceon and the battle bond Decidueye, it made him want to battle, so he looked around for other people he saw another person in the distance with an Eevee so he waved at him, hoping he would bet his attention. "Your inspired, the birth of many great ideas." Venusaur commented under his breath, he took notes of the two trainer's Pokemon.

Last edited:

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Evan looked next to him to see a girl looking at Eevee "Eevee!" Eevee said happily to the trainer. Eevee then smiled at the girl. "Hey what's your name? I'm Evan." Evan explained to the girl.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier and Zoroark were astonished with the battle outcome. He saw a trainer with an Eevee and decided to greet them. "Hey. I'm Glacier, formerly a Team Plasma captain, and this is my partner Zoroark. What's your name?" He asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Elijah, feeling ignored, decided that he should just wait until he is seen by someone else sees him or just deciding to go to sleep, he then decided that he should introduce himself to someone to make him feel better about himself, even though they may not even care, he approached the trainer with the Zoroark and waited until she was done talking with the other person.

Last edited:
Kenize jumped slightly as she was taken by surprise when a voice reached out to her. Rasing her eyebrows she quickly attempted to calm herself, "Hi, I'm Kenize." she smiled, "And this is Raichu." her partner gave a subtle wave. "I hope I didn't disturb you." she quickly said apologetically.

Trinity suddenly walked up to a boy (Elijah) with a Venasuar and scoffed. "Stop standing around pitifully and make yourself useful how bout it? Battle now." he said gruffly and stared at the trainer. Why he chose the stranger, who knows.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Huh, sure I will." Elijah didn't know why he was challenged to battle but he was ready for it, "We each will only use one Pokemon of our team, we don't want to reveal our secrets too early now do we?" Elijah said to the trainer who challenged him, "By the way what is your name?"