• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The Origins

Theraxx awoke to find a great many Pokemon conversing, mainly about the threat of Team Asteroid. He got up groggily. "Whoa, did I miss anything? Why are there so many Pokemon here?"

Theraxx grunted. "Name's Theraxx. Pleasure." He looked for Aqua and Bolt. Where were they? That's when he found them. They were indeed sleeping on a soft spot of grass.

Bolt woke up, Aqua on his back. "I don't even know how I fell asleep while running." Bolt thought. Luckily Aqua wasn't to heavy so Bolt lifted him up and put him on the ground. "Hey, where is everyone?" Bolt was a little confused so he looked around.

Aqua then woke up. "What the? Where am I? BOLT! Was I kidnapped or something?!" Aqua was both happy and worried to see his friend. "Aaaand who are these other Pokemon? Friends of yours?" Aqua looked at the others.

"Don't forget the Togepi." Bolt exclaimed "The Rowlet's name is Rowl, The Litten's name is Storm, The Togepi's name is Iggy, I never got the Sceptile's name, And never saw the Blaziken."

"Wow! Cool, nice to meet you guys." Aqua talked, but he didn't notice he was shining again. "What the?! OH YES, YES, YES! I'm evolving!" Aqua was looking at himself while being happy.

"Whoa.." Bolt was surprised. "Now I wish I had a third evolution." Bolt was staring at Aqua's new look. Then he got tackled by another pokemon. "What the?" Bolt wasn't sure who it was who tackled him. Then the figure pounced onto Bolt. "Brother!" He shouted. Bolt's jaw dropped yet again. "Phoenix?" Bolt said questionably. "Yeah! Phoenix the Flareon!" Phoenix said excitedly. "Yes!" Bolt was so excited seeing his brother again. "But could you please get off me bro?" Phoenix got off of Bolt and looked at Aqua.

"Oh, Hey little guy." Bolt said to Rowl, patting his head. "This is my brother, Phoenix." Bolt said as he pointed at the Flareon running around Aqua. He was asking so many questions. "What does it feel like to be a third evolution? How did you get in this situation? I what to know EVERYTHING!!" Phoenix was a bit overreacting to the sight of Aqua. "Yeah... Phoenix is known at my home for overreacting at small things." Bolt told Aqua.

"Trainer? Speaking of which, I never knew if I had a trainer. I don't even know where my parents are or where I was born... I just grew up here in Gale Forest." Aqua said while being worried about his family, then, he started thinking.

Theraxx sighed. So many Pokemon all at once. They were all happy, which was good. "Well, seems we have a new face," He said, walking to the Flareon called Phoenix. "Does anyone else except for me, the Jolteon, and Greninja know about the Team Asteroid threat?"

"I know." Bolt exclaimed. " You probably don't know that I blew up their base." "YOU BLEW UP A BASE!?" Phoenix had glittering eyes. Bolt sighed. "Please don't ask another question today bro." "Well.. okay... What's a question?" Phoenix giggled. Bolt face-palmed.

"Rowlet Row Row Let Row" Rowl says walking up to litten and hugging her. " Hey Litten Um I don't know if you'll say yes but um" as Rowl stutters he sees Incineroar and he uses Fly and Incineroar uses Darkness Lariat and takes Rowl into a Cave and then an explosion happens inside of the cave they are in and it is silent.