• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: The Origins

Bolt kept on struggling. "Wait!" Bolt screamed. "Who ever else is here, this is something that you should get out of. I can handle this." "Well how are you gonna do that?" The Ariados asked with a smile on her face. "Like this." Bolt responded, using Swift on the webbing supports, making the web fall down.

Name:winter
Pokemon Sort:red garudivior
Level:32
Personality/Nature:quite, kind , yet cold to others
Other Information:she is red where other garudivior are green and her horn and eyes are yellow

Bolt wasn't able to move from underneath the webbing. "Well now I know why nobody tried to escape her." Bolt mumbled. "Wait, If my swift was able to break the supports which were made of webbing, I should be able to cut this webbing with a Swift!" Bolt sent out some stars that cut through the webbing that Bolt was underneath. The Ariados watched Bolt arise from her webbing, with a shocked face. "H.. How did you... do that!?" She asked, a little bit insanely. "I told you I wasn't easy prey." Bolt answered. "And I hope you remember my name." "Wha.. What is it!?" The Ariados stuttered. "BOLT!!" Bolt yelled, as he charged at Ariados with a full force Quick Attack. She went flying into a cave, never to be seen again.

Winter looked down at the jolteon and smiled in mirth "so you know who to get out on your own it seems little bolt now let's see you get out of the hole you are in shall we" she muttered to herself as she diseppered from the hole like cave they where in

The shadow then revealed himself to be Arceus, the first ever Pokemon to live in this world. "Bolt, you are a very brave Jolteon. You must escape from this hole, go find Aqua and defeat Team Asteroid." Arceus then dissapeared into a deep smoke.

"I will get out of this hole." Bolt repeated in his head. He stepped back to a wall, Then sprinted to the other. He jumped on to the other wall, and he ran up the wall! He made it to the top of the hole and jumped out. "Well, I never knew I could do that." Bolt said to himself.

Winter looked at arceus "shall I follow him and make sure he survives the trials ahead of him lord?" she asked tilting her head to the original one her yellow eyes glowing in the darkness of the cave after all she was a servant to him and the other legendaries even if she was forced to be

Bolt ran off, hoping to find some clue of where Aqua was taken. Then Bolt noticed some of his frubbles laying on the ground like a path, "Hold on Aqua. I'm coming." Bolt mumbled, dashing through the trail. "He shouldn't be to far." Bolt thought.

A ton of Pokemon were watching Bolt as he ran by. However, a Fletchling flew to Bolt and said "Stop! Are you heading to the grunts? Well, I heard they went that way!" The fletchling then pointed to a small pathway on the right with it's wings. "Well, cya!" He then flew off.

Name: Storm
Pokemon Sort: Litten
Level: 10
Personality/Nature: Quiet, Rude, Anti-Social, Mean
Other Information: Storm is afraid of the other Pokemon.

(Here's another fan character of mine.)

Name: Volt
Pokemon Sort: Pikachu
Level: 21
Personality/Nature: Very nice.
Other Information: He will always defend other Pokemon, no matter what.

Soon, a Pikachu walked up to the Litten. "Hey, your a Litten! I've heard about your species, they're pretty popular in the Alola region! I'm Volt, pleased to meet you!" The Pikachu then shook the Litten's hand.

Bolt was running for a while, then he saw a hill in the middle of the path. "Hmm.... If there's no path on the hill..... Then the path is through the hill." Bolt thought to himself. Bolt jumped into the hill, then falling down stairs. "Not. What. I. Expected." Bolt said as he tumbled down the stairs. He soon came to a stop and got up slowly. "This must be Team Ateroid's base. If this is, Aqua is here."

A Grunt then saw Bolt. "H-Hey?! Your not supposed to be here! GRRR! Go, Klang! Use Thunder Shock!" The Klang then used Thunder Shock, but the grunt didn't realize that Bolt was a electric-type. It doesn't affect Bolt... "Oh, oops." He said, and he quickly fled, and put on the alarm.

"Shoot." Bolt mumbled. "Now I'm a target." Bolt quickly spotted a vent and bit it off. He then climbed through it. Bolt was crawling through the vents when he saw big computer screens with a cage beside them. In that cage, was Aqua.

Winter watched bolt from afar "let's see how you fair aginst them shall we little jolteon after all I won't be helping helping in this little adventure"

Bolt busted trough the vent. "Whatever your doing here, is about to end!" Bolt growled at a man in a chair. Bolt shocked the computer, causing an operational failure. The lights flickered, then the base went black. "Now's my chance." Bolt thought, as he used Swift on Aqua's cage. "Not so fast!" Yelled what seemed like the man in the chair. "Lairon, Metal Claw!" Then out of nowhere, Bolt got knocked to the ground. Bolt slowly got up. "Don't think I'll be easy." Bolt said to the Lairon. "I'd bet your chunky body wouldn't be any match for my agility." Bolt then picked up Aqua and escaped through the vent. "See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!" Bolt yelled, as a generator let out sparks. "No." mumbled the man. "That things gonna blow! That's gonna cause this whole base to go kaboom!" Bolt ran up the stairs, with Aqua on his back. He saw a bunch of Asteroid grunts behind him. He made it to the top and ran to a safe distance. Then he looked back at the hill and saw the massive explosion. Then Bolt sighed and put Aqua down. "It's gonna be okay buddy, I'll get you home." Bolt put Aqua on his back again and set off for Gale Forest.

Name: Theraxx
Pokemon Sort: Sceptile
Level: 76
Personality/Nature: A bit rough but doesn't reject help when needed, tactical, high pain tolerance
Other Information: deep scar running down his left eye.

//

Gale Forest was a strange place. Theraxx trekked through the lush undergrowth, slashing away any loose twigs or stems away with Leaf Blade. All of a sudden, the Sceptile caught a Jolteon and injured Froakie a few miles away from him in his periphery. "Might as well check it out," Theraxx muttered as he made his way to the two. "Can't leave a hurt Pokemon behind. Hey!" He called out to them gruffly. "What happened?"

(OOC: The Froakie evolved into Frogadier.)

Bolt heard the voice and saw a Sceptile running toward him. "Oh, hey." Bolt said to the Sceptile. "My friend here is injured from Team Asteroid. Luckily i got him out of their base before it blew up. I'm taking him back to Gale Forest."

(OOC: Right. Whoops.)

Theraxx looked at the Frogadier. "Where are the injuries? I'm a grass type. I know all the helpful herbs in this forest. If you can spot the place where he's injured, I might be able to help."

"I'll see if I can." Responded Bolt. He examined Aqua and found multiple wounds on Aqua's neck. "Seems like multiple shocks on the neck. Also a scratch on the head." Bolt put Aqua on his back. "you sure you'll be able to cure these injuries?" Bolt asked, in a worried way.

"Of course," Theraxx said. "Wait here. It'd be best to get some ice if you can and press it against the scratch. I'll find an herb for the shock." Theraxx sprinted off into the forest. He searched for kirne root and gathered up a bunch. He knew that kirne root would help Pokemon with injuries related to static electricity in the body. He made his way back to where Frogadier was resting.

"Alright, here goes," Theraxx said, inhaling deeply. He began by crushing the root into a pulp and rubbing on the Frogadier's shocks. Already its breathing became more calm. He then used some marigold leaves from before and crushed those into a paste, rubbing it on the scratch. "That should do it. Frogadier will feel better in the morning. Say, I never got your name."

"Mine? Well mines Bolt." Bolt answered "Yours?" Then Bolt sensed something. "Oh no. Not again! You got to get out of here! I can handle her." While Bolt was saying this a hole appeared under him and he fell in.

A giggle ran through the air as winter sat in a tree above them "seems I didn't see the hole I made for those astro people and may I ask who you are?"she asked with a smirk as the red garudivior looked at them getting bolt out of the hole

Bolt seemed surprised that the hole was made by another pokemon who he's never seen before instead of who he thought. "Well thanks, I guess." Bolt said pretty surprised. "But who are you? You seem different from other Gardevoir."

Uh.....oh yes im...I'm winter the red garudivior I'm...I was a trainers pokemon nut I escaped thanks to some help" she said lie in through her teeth after all she couldn't very well say she was the servant of arceus no could she. as she looked at him her yellow eyes turning blue for a split second

Bolt was looking in 2 directions. One eye on the tiny Rowlet, the other on Winter's changing eye. He decided to greet the little Rowlet. 'Well hi there!" Bolt exclaimed calmly. "What are you doing here?" Just before the little Rowlet responded Bolt fell down another hole. "Not again!!!" Bolt screamed as he fell down and yet again fell unconscious.

"Rowlet!" as he flies down and helps Bolt up and asks Gardevior for help "Rowlet Row Row"! and then a darkness blade out of nowhere comes and hits rowlet and he sees it is a Incineroar the one he always used to beat!

Bolt was still on the ground unconscious. Then a silhouette appeared and put webbing on the Incineroar and Rowlet. Then the shadow revealed itself as an Ariados. "Sorry for ruining your fight boys. But I have to collect my spoils." The Ariados grabbed Bolt and took him into one of the many caves connecting to other holes.

As Rowlet gets up the Incineroar has him and starts to squeeze him "Rowlet Ro-Row Letrow" as he screams in pain and then calls for his friend bolt to help him and the Incineroar runs off into one of the caves!

Bolt woke up in a web. He sighs. "Why do you still want me?!" Ask Bolt madly. "I'm not giving up on you yet." Responded the Ariados. "But this time I'm not gonna let you escape." It then started to use Fury Swipes on Bolt. "Don't get up too close." Bolt said with a small grin. "What for? So you can free yourself?" The Ariados then went up to attack. "I guess you forgot I'm an electric type!" Bolt then shocked the Ariados, knocking it out senseless. Bolt then used Swift on the webbing supports to make the web fall. This time he didn't get caught under the web. He heard the squeals of the Rowlet's pain. He picked a cave and went through. He then saw the Incineroar squeezing Rowlet.

"Hey you!" Bolt shouts at the Incineroar. "Don't you dare hurt it!" The Icineroar didn't feel threatened and kept on squeezing. Then Bolt used Quick Attack and knocked the Incineroar to the ground. Bolt picks up the little Rowlet. "It's okay little guy, I got you." He places the Rowlet on his back and prepares to run. "Better hold on." Bolt said looking to the Rowlet on his back. He then started running and then ran up the wall out of the hole. He set the Rowlet down and took some breaths.