• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon: The New Region! Discussion and Sign ups

Dear [Insert Name],
Welcome to the region of Reidlo!
I heard you were coming from quite a long way. As you may or may not know, Reidlo is a few Rayquaza lengths, maybe five or six, away from the other regions! Anyway, I wanted to tell you how excited some of the Pokémon here are excited to meet you! I-
GET OFF THAT TROPEAR!!!
I- Sorry about that. Heh.
So here are the starters you will be able to choose from!

Tropear: The grass type starter here on Reidlo. It has the shape of a bear, but is green with a few flowers surrounding its neck and tail.

Dripup: The water type starter, it is a dog, as the part 'pup' applies, and wears a life vest on his neck.

Bouncflame: The fire type starter. It is a kangaroo, with flames that go from their heads to their tails. They wear bandages on their feet since they get burnt a lot.
Can't wait to see what you choose!
See ya!
-Professor Acadia

Rules are pretty much Pokecharms rules, just no mature content. Please?

Forms:

Name: Drae
Hometown before Reidlo: Alola
Personality: Kind, but easily angered. She likes to stay out of sight and not get noticed, especially so she doesn't get a beating.
Clothes and Looks: Tan skin with green eyes, and brown hair, but one eye is covered with an eye patch. She wears a sleeveless hoodie and blue jean shorts. Her sneakers are a light blue.
Team Haunt or Team Hearts: Team Haunt (Soon runs away)
Quotes (Optional): None
Other: Owns a pair of skates
Pokémon (if you are 10 or getting your first Pokémon, show your future Pokémon):
Mimikyu (shiny) Knows Play Rough, Crunch, Double Slap, Iron Tail.
Raichu: Knows Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Metal Claw, and Scratch
Torracat: Knows Ember and Flamethrower, plus an artificial move, Dragon Fire.
Qwillerbolt, a porcupine grass type with quills that are made of sharp pieces of grass: Knows Razor Leaf, Vine Whip, (Artificial Move:) Tree Shield
Family: Younger Sister, Lela and Mom, Dad passed away from old age.

Before I submit my form, which will probably in a few hours or maybe not but I will submit one, can I asked a few questions.

This is a new region and all so does that mean your allowing fakemons or are you introducing your own fakemons for rp-ers to use? Also what kind of cities or villages are there? Also I hate to be a... um... a dumbass or a jerk but can you make a clearer form? Plus should this be in the discussion thread because you put it in the roleplay thread. I'm sorry for being a jerk.

Shoot, my fault XD
So, you can post your own Fakemon.
And, haven't made any towns yet, I forgot XD
Random Towns I just thought of:
•Lukir Town, one of the first towns people go to, it's pretty popular. The only Pokémon Lab in Reidlo is there.
•Poliup City, a must-go place for trainers. The first Gym Leader is there out of seven, a fire type Gym Leader named Blaze (all leaders are played by me unless you wanna play one).
•Redoli Town, a small fishing town with barely any people there. The second Gym Leader is there, a water type leader named Sarah.
•Cracked Mountain, the biggest mountain in Reidlo. It has a crack right down the center, making it hard to reach the top from the inside part. The Ghost Gym Leader, Illu, is inside a cave there.

So, to tired to work on more, you can list some if ya want.
lol I was at school so I couldn't reply so quickly as I could normally.

If I do join, witch I plan to do, would I have to use one of your fakemon starters? Im not a fan of fakemon, but I will be alright with rping with fakemon, just I wont use them. Also, whats team haunt and team heart?

Oh.
*facepalm because I'm so stupid and bad at doing rp*
Well, you can if you want, or you can have one from an original game.
Team Heart and Team Haunt are kinda like the enemy teams in original games (Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Plasma, etc) except Team Heart like to take care of their Pokémon and train them to become stronger with love, where Team Haunt try to make theirs strong and train them like they don't care, and are normally rude and cold hearted.

Its fine, but is it alright if I rp as a team haunt admin, using fire type pokemon? I could also play as the leader of that organization so everyone else could play as the hero's, and if they want to join me, they could be admins.

Name: Colton
Hometown before Reidlo: Reidlo
Personality: Cruel to everyone elses pokemon except his own, that he cares for. He wishes to do what team rocket failed to do, except do it right.
Clothes and Looks: Pale white skin, with dark red eyes. His body is normally sunburned very red. He wears a dark red under shirt and a black jacket. He also wears a black pair of the team flair glasses.
Team Haunt or Team Hearts: Team Haunt
Quotes (Optional): "Insane is a term that people who think they are to good use to discribe people better than themselves."
Other: N/A
Pokémon: See trainer card labeled 'Haunts boss' move set unknown.

Name: Cernunnos "Cern" Thorne
Type: Grass
Gym: Taurthorn Gym
City: Taurthorn City
Appearance:
He has a green sweater with a long red cape. He also has some ivy green/mint green armor with a helmet with yellow horns.
Home Region: Olympus

Team:

Name: Sproutaurus
Home Region: Olympus
Level: 22
Type: Grass/Fighting

Name: Skiddo
Home Region: Kalos

Level: 23
Type: Grass

Name: Snover
Home Region: Sinnoh
Level: 25
Type: Grass/Ice

Cern is like Brock, Cilan, and Clemont in this situation. He travels with the main character. Oh and Cern is the 3rd gym in the region, if that's okay.

Name: Asra Jone
Hometown before Reidlo: Lunar
Personality: She's a gamer gal so expect a lot of game references from this one. She's often called a genius but a lazy bone. She's kind and caring for partners and friends, extremely loyal to the point where she can sometimes hurt others, mostly those who hurts her friends. She has a passion towards photography and inventing but does not often do so because lazybones, ya know.
Clothes and Looks: Has child-like appearance, slim built and fair complexion. She has a boyish short brown hair, half-lidded amber eyes and a small grin that will be always, well maybe not, present. She wears a green sweater with a single stripe in the middle, a green trench coat, red muffler, gloves, black cargo track pants and green boots. She also has a Decidueye logo headphones and a belt bag.
Team Haunt or Team Hearts: Unsure
Quotes (Optional): Its a beautiful day outside, Pidgey's are chirping, Cherrim's are blooming. One days like this, kids like you... should be in the distortion world.
Other: Owns a bike and a pair of sole roller skates
Pokémon:

Pokémon in hand: Froakie
Family: Diana (Younger sister)

Name: Jasper
Hometown before Reidlo: Kanto
Personality: Passionate and determined Jasper is hot-headed but fearless and when he sees something he doesn't like he charges head first to stop it.
Clothes and Looks: Black hair and tanned skin bright golden eyes. Wears a plain black long-sleeved shirt and brown shorts.
Team Haunt or Team Hearts: None
Pokémon (if you are 10 or getting your first Pokémon, show your future Pokémon): Future pokemon will be Bounceflame

Anyone can use these, they are just suggestions I'll probably use a few

Silvero, Ice type- A large silver horse with white Overo markings that are different on each pokemon, mane and tail both made of strand of thin ice and an icy mist surrounds it's hooves
Mossline, Grass and Ground type- A small rock creature covered in moss with only it's beady eyes exposed
Steamhopper, Fire and Water type- VERY RARE. An almost human creature with a red body and steam covering it's torso and back. Strong legs used for jumping, spouts steam from tubes in elbows head and knees
Wrenter, Ice and flying type- A petite bird that is dark blue in coloring with white specks all over it's body. It's wings and tail often develop snow on their tips, and they are always
cold
Stormbra, Water and Dragon- A cloud like pokemon it's body resembles a cloud and although it is solid it is made of compacted clouds. Shaped like a large dragon with glowing blue eyes- doesn't make any sounds
Charttle, Electric- A large snake with a thick muscular body and oversize head, it is fully black with yellow lightning bolts down it's back. The male's of the spices wear a bright yellow hood that can store electricty

Last edited: