• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon:The Galaxy Trials discussion and sign-ups

This is a roleplay based in the mysterious region of Sheeno.Sheeno is filled with deadly volcanoes, dry deserts and wastelands,and many more biomes.The plot to this is like an evil team named team Star(TS) and the gym leaders,elite four,and champion are all part of it.You must complete the trials and defeat team Star.You can sign-up here.Sign-ups are like this.

Name:
Looks: (Description preferable,but you may use pictures)
Past:
Personality:
Pokémon: (2 basic Pokémon for now)

This is mine:

Name: Caleb Akoro

Looks: Caleb has blue-green hair with dark blue eyes.He wears a black hoodie with designs on it.He has a red shirt under and wears skinny jeans.He also wears necklaces,bracelets,and sneakers.
Past: Caleb was raised in Hearthrome City in Sinnoh.His aunt was Fantina,the gym leader of the city.He would battle his aunt from time to time.Caleb would mostly lose,but he would get better each time.When he was about to leave to Sheeno,he decided to battle his aunt one more time.He had learned her strategies very well and used them to against Fantina.He won and obtained Fantina's Duskull.
Personality: Caleb is more of a lonely guy and he likes it.He'd rather stay away from people than meet them.He's capable of keeping his feelings inside even when he's sad and about tear and sob.He also rarely shows ANY emotion at all.
Pokémon: Male Piplup named Emperor and Female Duskull named Yurei

There you go.Also,I'll say when the RP is up.

This looks like a good idea, I guess I'll join!

Name: Zoe Windell
Looks: Zoe is pale, has honey brown eyes, and her sky blue wavy hair goes up to her waist. She wears a light blue short dress with a light blue matching jacket, white leggings underneath, and blue sneakers. She has a bracelet made with aquamarine beads.
Past: Zoe was born and raised in Icirrus City by her mother (her father died). Being overprotective, her mother didn't let Zoe go on a journey, let alone let her get a pokemon!
One day, when it was her fourteenth birthday, she found out that Brycen's Vanilluxe and her mother's Ditto that were both left at the pokemon daycare produced an egg, and it hatched! Zoe thought of a good plan. She first asked her mother if she could have the Vanillite. Of course, her mother said no. Zoe went on, and asked, "If I could win a battle against Brycen, will you let me have the Vanillite?"
Zoe was sure her mother would say no to this, so she thought ahead. She invited Brycen, a family friend and the gym leader, to dinner a few hours ago, and just as her mother about to say no, Brycen walked through the door and said, "Let's see if you are ready."
Zoe smiled as she saw a cute Vanillite behind Brycen. Finally, her mother said, "alright."
The next day, Zoe battled with the Vanillite by her side against Brycen's Vullaby, and surprisingly won! Her mother, having no other choice, let her go on her journey.
Zoe left Icirrus City, slowly creating a bond with her Vanillite.

Personality: Zoe is almost never quiet. She would always start but never stop talking. She likes to be around people, mainly because of conversations.
Pokemon: Whista- female Vanillite, Avali- male Cubchoo

Here's my form:

Name: Alec Arene
Looks: He is around 5'4 and pretty skinny. He has pretty long black hair and green eyes. He usually wears a green t-shirt with a black icon on the front with black shorts with a green stripe on the side. He has green tennis shoes and a black and green baseball cap.
Past: He grew up in Celestic Town in the Sinnoh Region with his parents and three brothers which of he is the youngest. Each of his brothers, including him, went on their own Pokemon journey. Once he finished he decided to start anew in the Sheeno Region. He brought along two eggs which later hatched into his current Pokemon.
Personality: He is a bold, outgoing person that enjoys Pokemon battling and collecting Pokemon.
Pokemon: Snorunt F called Blizzard, and an Amaura F called Gale.

Last edited:
Here's the first gym leader/admin:

328614_trainercard-GL_Skyla.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll play!

Name: Kaia Madrigal
Looks: With dusty brown, faux-hawk styled hair, and slightly darker skin, Kaia travels the Sheeno region with a brown long coat, to fend off the sun, wearing a black scarf to match, and brass goggles to keep the dirt out of her eyes. Standing at about 5' 6'', her honey-colored eyes have adapted to the sunlight
Past: Her mother made sure that she grew up with a wrench in her hands, not that she would ever complain of course. With her folks growing old and retiring, a hunger for adventure has sprouted within her, and with her two Pokemon in tow, she's bound to give it her all.
Personality: Quirky, with an especial interest in machinery. Not a mean bone in her body, but haplessly oblivious when it comes to speaking with people. Still, she tries, and that counts for something.
Pokémon: Andrite (female Mareep) and Vannatte (male Mantyke)