• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Symbols

I always see things that make me think of pokemon. The Impalla cars cars for example. Don't those symbols on them look like arceus?

What things in real life make you think of pokemon?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hrm... I can't remember off-hand, but there are A LOT of symbols used on various things that look like PokeBalls, and it's hard for me not to notice 'em. They seem to crop up in the most unusual places, too.

Other than that, any word or name that even resembles a random Pokemon or Pokemon location tends to catch my attention. That includes random numbers on stuff like license plates, too. Since first gen, I've never been able to look at the number "151" as I once had... XD

My sister has a sweatshirt with a sorority symbol on it that, to me, looks exactly like Team Aqua's symbol. :p

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can remember right now.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Anything paired red/pink and blue makes me think of Plusle and Minun automatically.

Anything else I can't really think of right now at the top of my head besides OMG THAT SQUIRREL IS A PACHIRISU or friend's pet dog=Growlithe or whatever. XD

Hmm well there is this graffiti I saw a while back down town that had writing that looked quite a bit like Uknown writting :p probably was down on purpose but maybe not.

I saw a truck the other day that said 'Wonder Guard' and automatically thought of Shedinja, and Wondertomb. xD I wonder what kind of company is named Wonder Gaurd...

@ * Sunny * : a condom company of some sort maybe XD

One thing that reminded me of pokemon was last year in my economics class there was a chick in my class named Cleffany and i instantly though Clefairy XDDD

@ * Sunny * : a condom company of some sort maybe XD

One thing that reminded me of pokemon was last year in my economics class there was a chick in my class named Cleffany and i instantly though Clefairy XDDD

LOL. xD I had to muffle my laughter to keep from waking up my brother on that one.

But a lot of things remind me of Pokemon as well. I was watching the show George Lopez and he mentioned Pikachu and my head snapped up. xD

But a lot of things remind me of Pokemon as well. I was watching the show George Lopez and he mentioned Pikachu and my head snapped up. xD
[/quote]

omg!I did the same thing on the Goerge Lopez Pikachu!PIkachu!PIkachu!I laughed my head off when I heard that!