• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Summer Camp Roleplay!

(OOC: if you want to join go to the discussion thread here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-summer-camp.17433/)

The bus hissed to a stop at the entrance. Ryan stood and stretched after the long ride and got off. Then the speakers turned on. "Welcome all campers! Please report to the cafeteria and talk to the head counselor for your cabin!" The voice practically shouted. Sounded easy enough. Maybe summer camp wouldn't be so bad after all, he just had to wait for his eardrums to stop pounding.

Luke's stomach felt sick as the bus stopped at the entrance of the camp. "I am really nervous.....I have never really been this far from home. But Mom sent me here to make friends so I hope I can." Luke frowned remembering his harsh mother's words. He stared out the as he watched the other campers get off the bus. "Might as well join them" He muttered to himself. He got off the bus and his legs began to collapse. Luke hated bus trips because his long legs and no room to go. "Man, I am glad that's over with" Luke's thoughts were interrupted by roaring speakers, hurting his ears a bit.The ear piercing speakers said that he needed to go to the cafeteria and talk to the head counselor to receive his cabin. "Alright, that sounds effortless. " Maybe for once Luke would actually have a friend he could talk to. While he was thinking he spotted a teen his age and decided to try to talk to a guy instead of a girl, simply because Luke would probably end up a blushing mess of emotions. Luke jogged up to the guy he spotted and softly spoke to him, hoping he wasn't too rude. "Excuse me, I saw you and I just wanted to say hi. My name is Lucas, but Luke is fine. May I ask what your name?"

"I'm sorry what? I can't hear you over the sound of me becoming deaf." Ryan giggled, "Nah I'm just messing with you but those things volume need to be set down by about fifty percent. My names Ryan, nice to meet you Luca- I mean Luke." He put his hand out with a smile. Then the speakers went off again with the same booming voice as before, "Please report to the cafeteria for your cabin number! You now have five minutes!". By now most of the campers were already gone. "Seriously his partner HAS to be a loudred or something." He turned to Lucas and grinned, "Anyways, I better get going. See you around!".
And with that he turned and quickly jogged towards the cafeteria.

Mindy got off of the bus slightly later after some trainers got out, as she cradled her Noibat in her warm arms. The Noibat's large, speaker ears swiftly picked up the screeching speakers, as he quietly tapped Mindy's left arm and whimpered, "N- No... Noi..."

Mindy gently stroked his back; taking care to not touch the top of his head since it was snugly bandaged around that area and she knew he would most likely burst into tears if she were to lay even a finger on it for a brief second. She replied, "It's okay Noibat, I understand you're a bit nervous, but we can't turn back now. Just take it easy and enjoy the nice weather around the camp."

The Noibat concealed his watery eyes with his trembling wings, as he heard the speaker again and felt an intense amount of pressure surging through his body after realizing how much time Mindy had. He noticed Mindy's pace was gradually becoming quicker, as she silently trotted over towards the Cafeteria. He briefly peeked over his shielding wings that quickly shook like cascading dominoes, only to see a couple of trainers also going along in Mindy's direction. He emitted a slight wave of ultrasonic frequency towards the trainer that quickly jogged towards the Cafeteria, while uttering an infantile cry of fright towards the trainer jogging up to him. Mindy continued to move at a modest pace towards the Cafeteria while she gave her best attempt at calming the Noibat as much as she could.

As Ryan jogged there was a faint sharp sound in his ears, he smacked the side of his head. "Stupid mosquitoes." He mumbled and turned around to see a girl holding a Noibat who appeared to be having a fit. He walked up to the two of them, slowly trying not to scare the small bat Pokémon, and pulled a Razz berry from his pocket and handed it to the girl. "Here give this to him." He explained. Then he waved and turned back to jogging towards the cafeteria. When he got inside it was crowded, possible fifty or more people. Ryan decided to stand in a corner.

Mindy twinkled a smile towards the boy that gave her the Razz Berry and was jogging into the Cafeteria, as she replied, "Well, alright... thanks I suppose." The Noibat felt a buzzing sound near him, as he emitted a slight sonic wave and the sound swiftly buzzed off in fright soon after. He looked over at the Razz Berry that Mindy had from the boy earlier, as he took a slight sniff, covered his nose, and emitted another sonic wave towards her when he felt the slight pungency hitting him hard in the nostrils that felt like a boxer's uppercut. Sensing the Noibat's aversion, she snugly placed the Razz Berry into her bag in a special section where her berries were harmlessly kept and thought, "Okay... I suppose he doesn't want to eat that thing then. I can't blame him, I don't like spicy food either. Least we're almost there to the Cafeteria so we can hopefully go to our cabins and get to know this place better."

After a brief minute of silent trotting, she made her way into the Cafeteria and noticed the same boy that gave her the Razz Berry; he appeared to be standing at a corner while the entire area was packed like canned sardines. She decided to stand by the boy while the Noibat could not muster up the courage to utter even a word, as she gently patted his back and periodically stroked his body in an attempt to ease his disquietude. The Noibat shrunk in fear the moment when he noticed there were so many people nearby, as he shielded his face with his wings like a blinding window. He resisted the urge to let off a supersonic wave of ultrasonic frequency in front of everyone, as he thought, "Mindy... can we please just go home? I don't wanna be stuck here with everyone! Some of these people look scary and everybody's a dang giant... and I can't even get started on that girl with the pink hair that has that pointy thingy full of green stuff that she has to stab me on my right foot with every other day!"

As the bus unloaded, so did the car behind it, but only one person emerged from it. As he stood beside the car, he watched as the little black and blue Pokemon jumped out of it, following behind. The car then drove away after a few moments, leaving the two, Zen and Ryu, at the entrance of the camp. Over the intercom, which was way louder than it had to be, they heard that they had to be in the cafeteria in five minutes so they can get their cabins. That being said, Zen and Ryu immediately bolted in the direction everyone was going towards. During then, Zen looked around and saw a girl with a Noibat, who seemed to be quite tense. He suddenly had the urge to help them, but that was extinguished when he saw someone go up to them and give them some sort of berry. That concern now clean from his mind, he continued running to the cafeteria.

A few minutes later, Zen and Ryu, along with many other people, were in the cafeteria. As he held Ryu in his arms, Zen looked around at the many people at the camp, before he noticed the same girl from before enter. He noticed that her Noibat's head had been slightly bandaged. Hmm, I wonder what could have happened... Zen thought to himself. "Hey, Ryu." He said to get Ryu's attention, which he did as Ryu looked up at him. "You see that Noibat over there?" He asked him as he pointed over towards where they were. Once Ryu found it, he gave Zen a nod. "Well, I don't know why, but I'm getting this feeling that you two will be good friends." He said with a cheerful tone. "That is, if they're up for making friends, because I think that Noibat's a little shy..." He said as he pointed out the Noibat covering its face with its wings. "I hope to help them out anyway I can..." He said, wanting to help them, mainly the Noibat, get over its shyness; well, more or less its shyness for Zen and Ryu. The last thing Zen wants is to be seen as unintentionally scary.

The Noibat briefly peeked over his covering wings towards the Riolu that was with the boy that came over to him and his trainer, as he said to the Riolu in a rather loud tone with a mixture of anguish and rage, "H- help me... I don't wanna be here... they already tried to beat the living hell out of me for the tenth time last week... I can't even feel safe for even a second, and I can't really fly yet... which usually has people coming over just to call me those damn names over and over again!" His watery eyes glared at the Riolu's trainer, as he emitted yet another supersonic wave of energy towards the trainer; an almost certain indication that he was about to have a breakdown.

Mindy looked over at the boy with his Riolu, as she quietly said, "So, it seems as if the Riolu of your's wants to make friends with my Noibat... well, he doesn't usually have that many situations of those happening since he's extremely shy and he usually ends up crying before the first conversation or two. I don't know what's with him, but he's been pretty fussy and uneasy lately... I'd probably better go over to the nurse once we get our cabin numbers and everything else." She kept the Noibat firmly held when he was squirming about, as she felt his shaky wings tightly hugging her chest.

Eventually a red headed woman dressed in hot pink stood up on a table near the front of the room. "Hello campers! I'm head counselor Rachel! Since it's getting late I'm just going to give a short introduction and assign cabins! So welcome to camp! This here is Murphy, the chef. And over in that corner," she pointed to her left, "are some of the other official counselors. The voice you heard on our speakers is Co-head counselor Will.". Rachel looked at one of the counselors who gave her a hand signal and she nodded. "And now for cabins! We like to give you kids the choice of which particular cabin you would like to stay in just know that girls and boys may not stay in the same cabin. Girls cabins are the first ten cabins just north of here and boys cabins are a bit farther down the path and there are ten of them as well. Only five campers per cabin and no one is allowed to be in a cabin by themselves. Also please please PLEASE remember the name of your cabin. There will be a nameplate stating the name of a Pokémon, that will be your cabins name. Now go ahead find a cabin and get rest for a fun day tomorrow!" The counselor stepped off the table and exited the cafeteria through the back along with some other counselors.
Ryan sighed and started towards the door and accidentally bumped into the girl from earlier. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I, uh, erm..." he gave an awkward wave and rushed out the door. "Good job Ryan. You're such an awkward mess." Instead of heading towards the cabins he went to the forest and called out his partner, Rhyhorn, who was much to big to have brought to the cafeteria and explored for a while with his Pokémon.

(OOC: I never really said they went over to them, but okay then...)

As they approached the two, the Noibat seemed to have started talking to Ryu, seeming somewhat panicked. Zen listened to the girl as she explained what the problem was; not that she knew what the problem was. "Yeah, I understand. I'm hoping we can earn his trust so that he's not as panicky. Me and Ryu have experience with gaining Pokemon's trust." He said, trying not to brag about him again, especially in a scenario such as this. "In fact, I'm thinking that maybe when you take him to the clinic, we could come with to keep him company with you?" He requested. Meanwhile, Ryu listened to the Noibat as he explained it to him in a panic. "Hey, hey, it's okay. I can assure you, everything will be alright. Listen, you're going to have to tell me everything you meant by that later so I can help you through it. Me and Zen have experience with gaining Pokemon's trust." Ryu said, repeating Zen's words. "In fact, I think she's going to take you to the clinic, and I'm thinking that maybe we could come with; you know, to keep you company. What do you say?" He asked the Noibat, holding out his paw.

(OOC: Oh... that kinda confused me then...)

BIC:

Mindy looked over at the boy with a slightly raised eyebrow, as she replied, "Hmm, so you're coming along too... well, let's just hope that Nolan doesn't cry too much then."

"Noi Noi!" The Noibat retorted towards his trainer after crossing his wings. His body struggled to slip though Mindy's tight grip, as he emitted another wave of ultrasonic energy that proved to be rather harmless towards someone over five times his infantile size.

He gave off a slight cry of hesitance towards the Riolu, as he babbled, "C- cl- cl... in... in- ic?" He barely held his shaky left wing towards the Riolu's paw while resisting the urge to let off a supersonic wave of energy towards everyone around him that could make a typical tree topple with some effort involved.

In the interim, Alisa was already in the camp, as she quietly walked out of the Cafeteria after Counselor finished her speech. She held her Oshawott in her carrier sling, as he appeared to be wearing a familiar blue jacket with a hoodie that went over his head; though the jacket seemed to be tailored by a special someone to adapt to his babyish body and still having the convince of being able to swiftly draw his scalchop in combat. Near his lower body lied a slight patch of bruises, as he intentionally ignored them despite the constant concerns from his trainer that could be recalled from his twin sister every now and then.

"Hey, I know you drove off those Pidgey from me like no problem, but that doesn't give you a free pass from the clinic! Screaming or not, you need medical attention because I can't be having you walk around with those bruises and stuff!" Alisa asserted.

The Oshawott grabbed a small, thick pencil and his tiny notebook and wrote on a blank page for his response, "I'm fine, it's just a couple of bruises... what could possibly happen?"

"Yeah, you would be fine if you were my size... but you're like a baby now for crying out loud! I'm taking you to the clinic for your own good, even if it means us having to miss out on something." Alisa replied with juristiction.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was walking out of the cafeteria with his Treeko by his side. "Man that woman did sure talk a lot didn't she Treeko. Like honestly I'm ready for a nap right about now. I don't really want to be outside or anything like that right now so I hope that there aren't any activities like that scheduled on the first day. On the bright side, we do get to meet our new friends in a cabin right?" he asked with a bit of excitement.

What else was the boy going to do? The only reason he came to the camp was to meet new people and what better place than a summer camp to do just that. The small grass type walked alongside his trainer cheerfully looking up at the sky. It was a bright and sunny day outside and although he knew Matthew didn't particularly enjoy the outdoors, he happened to love it. He took a deep breath and couldn't help but feel energized by the sun's radiant glow and the nice breeze that whistled through the trees.

The Pokemon was shook out of his daze when he suddenly ran into the back of his trainer's leg. Matthew had stopped and was looking around for the path that would take them to the cabins. "I hope that path they mentioned isn't too long. I don't want to be walking forever or anything." he said, ending his statement with a small sigh.

While Rhyhorn head butted trees Ryan searched for bushes of berries. Berries had always been something he and his partner, Recker, loved. In fact they had a miniature forest behind their house that grew all kinds of berries that they would pick often. Once he finished picking some Lum berries from a smaller bush he decided to watch Recker do his thing. As he went sharpening his horn on trees and bashing them with his heavily plated head a not so happy looking Spinarak fell out of one and landed on Rhyhorns back. At first he didn't notice but then it hit one of his soft spots and the Pokémon thrashed around in rage. "Recker! Calm down! Return!" He pulled out his pokeball trying to get his partner back inside but he couldn't seem to get him in as he struggled with the small spider. "Recker! Stop!" He called out again. Suddenly he remembered a price of information his pokedex had given him. Rhyhorns brain is small and when they panic they don't stop for a long time because they are unable to remember why they started in the first place. Ryan felt around for another one of his Pokémon but remembered he was only able to take one. He couldn't leave his Pokémon thrashing about alone in the forest but he had to get help somehow... a silly little Spinarak wouldn't be able to defeat his armored Pokémon for at least another hour or two the way things were going. Why didn't he just go find a cabin instead of coming out here. He turned towards a tall tree and climbed to the top and shouted, "Help! Anyone, help!"

Mikaela was the last one to left the bus due to her snoozing off far longer than she would like and she was also the first to arrive at the cafeteria "Its seems like everyone wanted to be socialized..." she mumble in sarcastic cheerfulness as she grabbed a seat near one of the tables, the one that was closed to the exit. She put her ridiculously huge backpack on the table and open it to reveal a snoozing Rowlet with a Rotomdex. The Rotomdex turn on and was looking up to her "Hello, honeykins did we arrive?" The device asked in a dazed. Mikaela open her arms wide in a 'Look around' manner before searching for her broken 'Korrina Edition' roller skates soles. She connected her wireless earbuds to her Rotomdex "Hey play my list could ya. I might let you loose for a bit if you do."

"Poképuffs ya!"

The Rotomdex did as told before hovering off, while Mikaela sits on the table with her tools and skates and her snoozing Rowlet. She didn't notice everyone filling in, or the loud speakers, the woman, or anybody else but she did push off anyone who tried sitting next to her. When she finished her repairs, Rotomdex came back and the cafeteria was deserted. "Just in time honeykins, everyone seems to be going to the clinic. I took pictures and record the whole announcement. Your cabin... I'm not really sure but-"

"Help! Anyone, help!"

Both device and trainer look towards outside then at the forest where the shout came from. Chastiefol also woke up from the shout and flew on her head. They run towards the direction of the shout and saw a boy and a raging Rhyhorn. "Rotom status report." The dex scan the raging Pokémon "It seems to be in a state of panic." Mikaela sigh and continue to watch "This will be easy if we have someone use Hypnosis on peanut-brain. Or at least some soothing ribbons..." she unconsciously mumble remembering her younger sibling's Sylveon before shaking her head. She sigh once again "What a pain... Can we just ask a wild Pokémon for help?" Rotomdex shook its head "Even if we successfully did that we might come a little too late then..." Mikaela hummed before taking out a Pokéball "Are you planning to catch it?" She gave the device a look "No..." she press the button in front and a... fishing rod appeared. Rotomdex pull on a emoji face "Huh?"

"Watch..." Mikaela put another Pokéball at the end of the fishing line. She then swings the rod before lashing it like a whip towards the Rhyhorn as the fishing line with the Pokéball come closer to the raging Pokémon, Mikaela grabbed the chance to swing the rod causing the Pokéball to shot in the Pokémon's mouth. The Pokémon panic some more before going limp. "Wha-?!" Her dex exclaimed, shocked. "I snuck in some Sleeping Powder from numerous bug Pokémon at home." She lazily smile "Genius isn't it? Using a Pokéball as a safe storage and a rod to knock out a raging Pokémon." Chastiefol 'Ro~' in amazement while Rotomdex floated beside her processing what she had explained. Mikaela smirk "You could say that... I fished a big one today, aye!" She cheerfully stated, proud of her horrible pun, Rotomdex sweatdrop "Yes... a big one..."

Ryan's eyes grew wide in amazment...and also confusion. The newcomer had managed to calm Recker down but, with a fishing rod? He shook his head "Don't worry about the details Ryan, and least somebody came." He whispered to himself. He pulled his pokeball out a returned his partner to it and picked up the troublesome Spinarak and put it in the tree it had come from before walking towards the girl who stopped his Rhyhorns rampage. "H-hi, my names Ryan," he put his hand out, "thank you for helping me with my partner. Do you mind if I ask how you managed to do that?"

'Oh no, socializing. I forgot in every story those who save others get socialized... This is such a pain.' She thought to herself whilst railing in her fishing line and the now open Pokéball. She grabbed the now useless thing and put in the original Pokéball at the end of the fishing line. She looked at the boy with bored half-lidded eyes "You need to have some awesome fishing skills. Obviously..." she whispered the last part as she use another empty Pokéball to store the rod "Then you need the main bait. Its essential to every fishermen." She put the now ping-pong sized Pokéball in her huge backpack. "I'm Mikaela by the way..." then suddenly Mik had an idea she sent the boy a grin "But~ You cod just call me, Mik. Now shall we scale back? And I almost forgot, what cabin are you in, Ryan?" She asked ignoring the triggered Rotomdex and the laughing Rowlet but she sent them both a wink.

"Well, I'm not exactly a big fisher but I know the basics... it's nice to meet you Mik." Ryan replied. He put his hand down. I guess handshakes aren't how people greet each other anymore. He thought. The girl seemed to be smiling... had he done something funny? The small rowlet seemed to be chuckling as well. "Cabin? Oh uhh... I haven't actually gone to see the cabins quite yet. I just needed some, uh, fresh air. Although I guess I'll be getting plenty of that here anyways." Ryan glanced at the rowlet again and raised an eyebrow. "Did I do something?"

"Nah, it's just you being oblivious..." Mik said waving her hand dismissively. "Anyway, hey Rotom, mind telling me my cabin name." Mik said looking over the rebooting Rotomdex. She frowned "What happened to you?" The red device looked up with teary emoji face "No more puns..." it pleaded before rebooting again.

Last edited:
Ryan shook his head. "Now it's my turn to say you're the oblivious one." he chuckled, "You don't have an assigned cabin, your supposed to pick your own." He rolled his eyes. "Didn't you pay any attention to what Counselor Rachel said?"

Meanwhile, a girl in pink had climbed onto one of the tables as she informed everyone about the cabins and where to go. Zen turned his attention to the lady, as he didn't want to miss a single detail, since he tends to forget some things easily. Afterwards, he left the mess hall as the crowd emptied the room with him, Ryu still in his arms. Heading outside, he walked down the path that lead to the cabins, as most others did as well. As the lady said, the first few cabins he came across were the girls' cabins. When he looked back, he saw girls entering some of the cabins, as he had to go farther down the path to get to the boys' cabins.

It wasn't much farther he had to walk from the girls' cabins to get to the boys' cabins. Zen walked down the path as he read the different cabin names, such as Butterfree or Wooper. But one in particular caught his eye: Arcanine. He smiled in awe at the name that screamed "awesomeness" towards him, as he then entered the cabin. "It certainly looks bigger on the inside," he thought to himself as he looked around the inside, noticing the four neatly-prepared and refurbished bunk beds. He then went over to the one on the right side closest to the entrance, placing his stuff on the bed as he claimed it as his own. Then, he went outside, Ryu by his side, and continued down the path to check out the other cabin names. Afterwards, he returned to the Arcanine cabin, and noticed someone had entered while he was away for the one minute he was gone.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Well it didn't take long but after passing by all the girls cabins that appeared on the trail first, Matthew had arrived at the boys cabins. "Ahh here we are at last Treeko. This is the place. We're gonna meet all our friends for the rest of the summer here and we'll get to have a blast on top of it all." he said excitedly. Matthew could see all the activities and fun and shenanigans he could get into with his friends for the entire summer. It was a paradise to say the least.

Treeko simply smirked at his trainer's enthusiasm. There were a select few times that he got to see Matthew like this and apparently being at the summer camp was one of those times. The little grass type enjoyed seeing his partner all hyped up and ready for adventure because it gave him a sense of adventure himself.

The pokemon and trainer duo approached a cabin that they thought was pretty cool. It had a nice name and everything so the boy decided that it would be worth a shot. "Well Treeko...they did say we could pick our own cabins right? Well this one does seem pretty intimidating. So maybe if we do go out and do competitions people might be afraid of us and quit so we can go back inside right?" the boy asked his partner with a cheesy smile, knowing that his little fantasies probably wouldn't come true anytime soon.

He shared a little bit of a laugh with his partner before entering the cabin. "The place doesn't look bad at all." the boy said with a smile. He saw that someone had claimed the bed to his right that was closest to the entrance and shrugged. "Well good thing this person likes being close to a door cause I sure as hell don't want to be." the boy said, moving his eyes to the bed that was farther back on the same side. "I do however, want to meet this person." the boy said, taking his stuff over to the bed in the back that was on the same side as the claimed bed. This put him farther away from the door but still close to his cabin mate and potential new friend. The boy laid on the bed and let out a sigh. "I think we should just take a rest here Treeko. Maybe he'll come back soon and we can meet him." he suggested. The little grass type snickered, knowing that his trainer just didn't want to walk around anymore.

Mik stared at Ryan blankly "Actually she didn't!" Her Rotomdex chimed in. "She was so lost in her playlist that-" Mik quickly grabbed the Rotomdex, pressing mute before stuffing it on her huge pack. She turn back to Ryan "I have hearing problems." She was obviously lying and the guy might have notice it as well although she wouldn't careless of that. "So I guess we're both oblivious, uh? Your the humorless guy and I am the deaf one." She said jokingly before whispering a "Which thankfully is not true."

"Anyway, I really think that we should go. If you wanted to stay be our guest, but if you wanted to come with us then that's awesome." Chastiefol 'Ro~' in agreement, flying up to rest on Mikaela's head.

Humorless? Just because he didn't find fishing puns funny doesn't make him humorless. Does it? An idea sparked in Ryan's head and he smirked. "Oh well, I would go with you but if you have hearing problems then I doubt you even heard where the cabins are."

Mik yawned and put on her earbuds "Your welcome..." she bluntly said, giving him a blank stare. She then proceed on getting out of the forest. "Whoa~ I'm beat, I sure hope my cabin mates isn't rowdy or else I'm might sleep on the roof tonight." She said to Chastiefol as they enter camp.

Looking from side to side she let out a Pokéball and press the button releasing a... skateboard. Mik grin as she hop on. She then pushed forward towards north of the mess hall doing fancy flips on her way towards the cabins. As she breeze through every name of the cabin she found every single one as either 'Too boring, too weak, too girly, too...' she found herself in front of a loud cabin where bunch of girly squeals were heard. It was so loud, Mik can't hear her music anymore. "Too loud."

She backtracked to the other cabins and didn't look what kind of cabin she entered, she just entered and proceeding on claiming a bed nearest to the window. She plopped down on the mattress, face first on the pillow, Chastiefol was already on the side of the pillow settling himself comfortably on it.

Her Rotomdex appeared and floated up to look around, it whistle in amusement "Wow no one's here yet. Hey honeykins, why are we alone in Cabin Swanna?" Mik groan out a "I don't know..." before proceeding on being a potato "But there's a rule where you can't be alone in a cabin."

"Relax, Rotomdex. And besides it's only the first day, I'm sure it's allowed since everyone else is still getting acquainted and I'm not alone, I have you two accompanying me." She sigh after her explanation "Explaining is such a bother." She mumble, before grabbing Chastiefol and walking out of the cabin, her devices following. She then climbed up towards the roof "Honeykins, why are we climbing the roof?" Rotomdex asked, an emoji was playing on his screen "Its for your sake. If your worried that I might get in trouble on being inside alone then I'm sure I won't on the outside, right?" She sent him a mischievous smile as she lay down on the roof, Chastiefol is resting on her stomach. They both fell asleep in an instant, while Rotomdex took a picture of the two before settling with Chastiefol on Mik's torso.

Mindy left the Cafeteria and walked towards the cabins after the Noibat grew tired of listening to the lady's lecture that was over earlier. She patted his back while the drone on her shoulder slowly rotated its lens to get a beautiful view of the serene ambience that filled the vast ranges of the fauna and flora the camp had to offer. The drone took a secretive, but brief scan on the Noibat, as it shifted its attention back to scanning around its envionment after knowing that the Noibat would be hard to pacify without Mindy's help.

After some minutes of casual walking, Mindy got over to the cabins that were exclusive to only her kind. She walked past a couple of cabins, until one caught her attention; being the Lapras Cabin. She smiled at its cute picture that the sign had to offer, as she opened the door and thought, "Well... this is quite the big cabin from how it looked out there... I suppose that we could use a little break before going out some more."

She silently sat on one of the bunk beds after claiming the small area as her own, as the Noibat noiselessly lied down while attempting to not let out a single tear onto the pillows and bedsheets that were as soft as cloud nine. The drone's lens quickly rose in suspicion the moment it picked up a sound that could be faintly heard from the closet. It discreetly analyzed the noise from its source, as it swiftly deduced that the voice appeared to be coming from an infant after knowing that the sound waves were higher frequency than the usual adult's.

The Noibat tapped Mindy's arms after he also picked up the suspicious noise coming from the closet, as Mindy said, "Noibat, what is it? Is there something wrong?" The Noibat nodded, as the drone gave a slight nudge towards Mindy's neck.

Mindy replied, "Well, I suppose you two are right... I don't like the sound of that thing now that I think about it. Stay on your guard in case if things go south."

She cautiously tiptoed towards the closet and carefully turned the doorknob and opened the door outwards, as a swift movement was heard the moment when the door gave way. Some loud whimpering and the occassional baby's wail could be heard within the pile of clothes that the movement appeared to dive into, as Mindy picked up all of the clothes one by one and moved them to the other side until she saw who was making the peculiar sounds of what was definitely crying after a brief second of analysis.

The Noibat slipped out of her arms and stood near the mysterious Pokémon while Mindy knelt down in an attempt to not appear as intimidating to his tiny size. She glanced at the small, grayish shell full of miniscule knobs on the Pokémon's back, as there was a tiny horn that protruded from the Pokémon's head. She carefully picked up the Pokémon; taking care to not startle him by touching his sensitive areas, as she softly said, "Hey, look up at me. Tell me what's wrong, I know that you're a bit scared... but you need to calm down a little okay?"

The Pokémon kicked her in the chest with his flipper legs and attempted to squirm out of her tight grip, as she walked back to her bed with her Noibat and drone after closing the closet. She let the Noibat lie next to her while the drone rested on the fluffy pillow that was as white as the pure clouds of cleanliness, as she held the Pokémon firmly on her lap. She patted his shell and said, "Come on buddy, you can't be crying all day you know. Also... what's with that seating posture? You look like you're trying to hide something from me little one."

The Pokémon hesitantly babbled, "L- la... apr... as..."

He noticed Mindy gently grabbing his flipper arms and lifting them up for a brief moment, as she responded after letting her grip off, "I'm sorry, but lying isn't going to exactly help you. I can see that bruise on your stomach and well, let's have Nurse Mindy fix ya up. Now, just relax and you'll be fine before you know it okay?" The Pokémon shrunk in fear and gave his best at concealing his teary eyes; attempting to prepare for the worst to happen.

"Yeah well, thanks again." His grin faded and he hiked a shortcut towards the boys cabins to finally choose where he would be staying. "Hmm... Pidove, Stunfisk, Ariados, Staraptor..." he read the names as he last bye and finally found one that caught his eye. Manectric. His Manectric, which he named Blitz, was one of his usual party members and his go to for battles after Rhyhorn. He went inside to find one smaller kid already asleep with an electrike. No wonder he chose this cabin. The other two beds, however, were still empty. Well, at least he wouldn't be breaking the rules by being alone. He called out his Rhyhorn who was able to fit in the larger interior of the cabin and fed him a few berries to cure him of whatever Mik gave him to stop his thrashing about and sent him to a corner to sleep. Then after saying good night he to slumped into bed and fell asleep.

"I cant belive we're this late Zwei" said Lucy. "Ruff" said her Rockruff. "So what if I accidently forgot to wake up at 8:30 in the morning. If I didn't given you an extra poke puff you would have slept as long as me." "Ruff Ruff". "Everybody punches their alarm clock when they don't feel like getting up". "Anyway, thank goodness there were brochures telling me the counselor said". "According to this we're supposed to find a cabin. Do you see any you like?" said Lucy. They walked by one with a girl on the roof. "Arf, Arf, Arf!" said Zwei. Lucy looked up and saw a girl on the roof. "Hi! My name is Lucy! What's Yours?" shouted Lucy at the roof.

Mik hearing the unsuspected noise to disturb her lovely nap, groan and tried to sit up. Keyword, tried. Mik paled as she felt herself sliding off the roof, the movement woke up her Chastiefol as she tried to stop herself from sliding off. She was able to stop herself by planting her soles on the roof, hard, which cause it to crack. Unfortunately her roller skates automatically folded itself causing her to be sent flying off the roof instead.

Mik growled as she felt gravity take hold of her. She hugged Chastiefol and positioned her body so she could take the brunt of the fall. "Oh no! Honeykins!" She heard Rotom shouted as she glance to the ground "Oh Arceus... Chastiefol I need your help." She said as the owl like Pokémon saluted in her arms 'Use Leafage to carry us down." "Row~let~!" Chastiefol exclaimed as it raised it's wings and suddenly a tornado of glowing leaves caught Mik before gently settling her back to the ground. She sigh in relief and sit down on the ground, panting, before hugging Chastiefol.

"Ohmigosh, I am so sorry" said Lucy. "I didn't mean to possibly knock you off". "Ruruur" said Zwei sadly. "If you didn't hear me the first time, Alola I'm Lucy and to my right is Zwei." "Arf!" said Rockruff. "I see your from Alola too from your Rowlet. I'm from Alola too."

"Your rambling..." she groaned out as she stand up from her position. She gave the girl a bored expression with a hint of annoyance before sighing and looking up at the more prominent damage roof. She grumbled before going inside through the window, she fixed the bed she was laying on as best as she could as to make it seems like no one entered yet before hopping off the window, closing it before grabbing the girl's wrist "Alola, I'm Mikaela blahblahblah." She said as she tugged the girl's hand "Lets go find our cabin."