• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon Sinnoh Journeys: Hideki, Satomi and Raiga (open thread. every1 welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this is gonna sound corny... oh well, here I go...

After his defeat in the Silver Conference in his home nation of Johto, Hideki takes his trusted partner, a Growlithe named Shingi, to the Sinnoh Region, hoping to conquer it. Along the way, he meets two travelling companions: Satomi, an overly-active and flirtatious girl, and Raiga: a martial artist with a special bond with his Blaziken.

NOTE: anybody can come join in. You can't RP by yourself, can you? ....Can you? O.o Anyway, feel free to jump in whenever u feel like it.

"Look at that, Shingi. The Sinnoh Region's Canalave City. This is where the new Journey starts, boy," Hideki said to his partner, Shingi the Growlithe. Shingi barked in response, the Silver Wing charm on his black collar glinting in the light from the sea. As he closed his jaws, his right fang, which was longer than the left, poked out from under his chops. "Huh... I guess we should call mom, huh, boy?"

"Growlithe!" Shingi barked.

"Okay, okay, I'll call," Hideki chuckled. He pulld his PokeGear out from the pocket on his backpack strap and dialed his mother's number in Johto. His mother Ami's face appeared in the screen along with that of a Feraligatr and Jolteon. "Hi, mom. Just wanted to call and say I'm almost to Canalave City. I can see it from here.... What the heck are Feraligatr and Jolteon doing?"

"Oh, hi, Hideki," Ami replied, souning exhausted. "Oh, them. You little Silver Conference participants are fighting over the last piece of bacon, AGAIN!" Ami shouted so loudly, that Hideki held his PokeGear at arm's length for fear of his hearing. He laughed sheepishly and said,

"Yea, those two sure do like bacon." A cry from Jolteon, the sound of electricity, and Feraligatr's screams of pain told Hideki that his Pokemon has just loosed a Thunderbolt attack on Feraligatr. "Ouch... Hey, you two! Cut it out!" Jolteon put on an apologetic look while Feraligatr fell back and coughed out smoke.

"Thank you. So, how's Shin doing? He is in his Pokeball, right?" Ami asked with a voice that clearly said Shin was to remain in his ball at all times when on the ship. Hideki rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and Ami shook her head. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Dont worry about him, mom. Shingi is just fine; look." Hideki crouched down to let Shin say hello; shin responded by barking twice and lickin the screen. Ami laughed.

"Okay, okay, I see he's just fine. When you get to Canalave City, head straight for Jubilife, okay? I love you, Hideki," Ami said.

"Love you, too, mom. Tell dad and Karin I said hi," Hideki said.

"Grow!" *Bark, bark!* Shin growled.

"Oh, sorry. Tell them we said hi," Hideki corrected. Ami waved goodbye, as did Feraligatr and Jolteon, Feraligatr having woken up from Jolteon' attack. Hideki hung up and took Shin's Pokeball off of his belt and pointed it at the Growlithe. "Well, we're almost there, buddy. Rest up in here and I'll let you out once we find a Pokemon to capture." A red beam of light ejected from the Pokeball and enveloped Shingi then retreated back into the ball. "Sinnoh Region... I wonder what it's gonna be like here." The boat's foghorn rang out to alert the sailors on the docks to its arrival and Hideki walked up to the front of the ship. "Only one way to find out..." When the boat was three or so feet from the docks, Hideki jumped and stuck the landing, earning shouts and glares and hte occasional chuckle from the passengers and sailors left behind him. The Trainer broke out in a run towards the Pokemon Center, wondering about the kinds of Pokemon he'd see and catch here.
----------------------------------------------
With Raiga
----------------------------------------------

"Man, fishing is boring... Am I right, or am I right, Akira?" Raiga asked his partner Pokemon, a Blaziken named Akira who was currently sitting crosslegged in a Meditative position on the river bank.

"Blaze..." Akira responded boredly, not moving from his position. Raiga sighed.

"Damn it, that fisherman lied to me. He said that the river leading to the lake on the east sie of Jubilife would be a great fishing spot. So much for me catching a Poliwhirl."

"Blaze, Blaziken," Akira said, standing up.

"What do you mean we don't need any more team members? You're the only Pokemon I have with me, Aki," Raiga said. The Blaziken snorted, sending out small embers from his mouth. Right after, Raiga's Super Rod was violently tugged into the river along with his arm. Akira lit his wrists on fire and got into a fighting stance while Raiga pulled on the rod as violently as he was being pulled. "Aki, get ready! This is gonna be a big one!" Aki held his Trainer around the waist and pulled as hard as he could and the rod flew out of the water, revealing a...

"It's a... MUDKIP?! WHAT THE HECK?!" Raiga shouted. Akira's face fell in disbelief. The Mudkip jumped of of the rod and loosed a Water Gun attack at Akira. The Blaziken jumped out of the way and Raiga called. "Oh well, a catch is a catch. Akira, use Quick Attack!"

"Blaze!" Akira nodded and charged at the Mudkip and punched it into a tree.

"Now use Double Kick!" Raiga ordered, kicking the air twice. Akira mimicked his movements and kicked the Mudkip once, then twice, sending the Mud Fish Pokemon flying into the air. Mudkip regained his balance in the air and glared down at Akira then started glowing pure white. "It's evolving?"

"Muuuuuuuuuuuud....Shtomp!!" the Mudkip, now a Marshtomp cried out. "Marsh-tomp!" It cried out again and fired a Hydro Pump straight at Akira and got a direct hit. Akira staggered backward and fell down on one knee.

"Akira! Can you still go?" Raiga called out to his partner. Akira responded by getting back up, firing a jet of flame from his wrists and roaring a battle cry. "All right! Now use Flame...thrower? What the hell; where'd that Marshtomp go?"

"Blaze, Blazi-ken?" Akira wondered. The Pokemon turned around to see the Marshtomp running full speed towards Jubilife.

"Crap..." Raiga cursed. "That thing's gonna cause some havoc if we don't stop him! Come on, Akira!" Raiga ran into Jubilife City with Aki in tow. When they got there, it took them about half an hour to track down that Marshtomp. The finally found him in the Jubilife Condominiums flooding the place with Hydro Pump. Furniture and people were sliding down and little children were treating the Pokemon's waterfall like a waterslide at a park. "Hey, you! You with the... fins! Uhh, those are fins, right?" Raiga asked his partner.

"Eh, Blaziken," Akira shrugged.

"Whatever. Aki, Sky Uppercut!" Akira obeyed his Trainer's command and charged at Marshtomp, keeping low to the ground and dragging his glowing, crackling arm through the dirt. The Blaziken brought his arm up out of the ground and landed a wicked uppercut on Marshtomp's jaw, sending him flying again. Marshtomp glared at the Blaziken when he landed and slammed the ground with his front limbs, sending balls of mud at Akira. "A Mud Shot attack? Akira, counter with Fire Punch!"

"Blaaaaaziken!" Akira threw both flaming fists of fury (XD) at the mud and dried them all up, causing them to crumble into dust. He then charged at Marshtomp and landed a brutal hit.

"Okay, looks like that should be it!" Raiga said. He took an empty Lure Ball off of his belt and flung it at Marshtomp, shouting, "Lure Ball, capture time!" Marshtomp was beaned right in the forehead and turned into a red light as the Pokeball sucked him in. The Lure Ball fell to the ground and shook three times as Marshtomp tried desperately to get out, but a tone sounded from the ball as it stopped moving, signaling that Marshtomp was captured. Raiga didn't make any fuss over it; he just high fived his Blaziken and picked up the ball, scanning it with his blue PokeDex. "Hmmm... looks like we made a good choice, Akira. I guess he needs a name now, huh?"

"Blaze," Akira agreed with a nod. Raiga started typing on the PokeDex while it was still scanning Marshtomp's ball and named it...

"Shussui. Your name means 'flood' because, well, look at the houses," Raiga said. "We have ourselves a new partner in crime, Aki. Be nice, okay?" Akira nodded and Raiga called him back into his Pokeball before hefting his bag on his shoulder and heading to the Pokemon Center.

END

tell me what u think plz

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Please no double posting. First warning. I suggest you read the rules, including the RP rules.

In the pokemon center was a 13-year-old girl, with long, plaitnum blonde hair and forest green eyes. The teen was wearing a pink tank top and black shorts, and also a beanie, which she was nervously twisting in her hands. The sign above the ER door blinked red, and Nurse Joy stepped out, with a wheel-chair. The girl, named Rya, got up and ran to the wheelchair. Sitting on it, was an Empoleon, with his left wing bandaged up.

"Steel!" She exclaimed, hugging the Emperor Pokemon.

"Emp!" The Empoleon coughed, being squeezed to death by his over-joyed trainer.

"He made quite a quick recovery." Nurse Joy said. "He should be fit to battle now." She unwrapped his wing, and the Empoleon made a small unhappy sound. The wing looked healthy.

"Thanks so much Nurse Joy!" Rya said, holding on to Steel's wing. "I'll promise to be more careful next time we go sledding."

Nurse Joy smiled and shook her head. "You're welcome, Rya. And, may I ask, When do you plan on challenging the Elite Four? I'd like to watch it on T.V."

"On Friday. Once I get my party together. Right now I have, Steel, Lightning, and Swift." Rya said, reffering to the Empoleon, Electivire, and Staraptor.

"What about Twiggy?" Nurse Joy asked. "You never go anywhere without Twiggy."

Rya laughed. "Right. I have her right here." She motioned to a pokeball where the Leafeon was contained.

Nurse Joy Laughed. "Well, Good luck!"

"Bye!" Rya said, running out the door, with the Empoleon in tow.

In the pokemon center was a 13-year-old girl, with long, plaitnum blonde hair and forest green eyes. The teen was wearing a pink tank top and black shorts, and also a beanie, which she was nervously twisting in her hands. The sign above the ER door blinked red, and Nurse Joy stepped out, with a wheel-chair. The girl, named Rya, got up and ran to the wheelchair. Sitting on it, was an Empoleon, with his left wing bandaged up.

"Steel!" She exclaimed, hugging the Emperor Pokemon.

"Emp!" The Empoleon coughed, being squeezed to death by his over-joyed trainer.

"He made quite a quick recovery." Nurse Joy said. "He should be fit to battle now." She unwrapped his wing, and the Empoleon made a small unhappy sound. The wing looked healthy.

"Thanks so much Nurse Joy!" Rya said, holding on to Steel's wing. "I'll promise to be more careful next time we go sledding."

Nurse Joy smiled and shook her head. "You're welcome, Rya. And, may I ask, When do you plan on challenging the Elite Four? I'd like to watch it on T.V."

"On Friday. Once I get my party together. Right now I have, Steel, Lightning, and Swift." Rya said, reffering to the Empoleon, Electivire, and Staraptor.

"What about Twiggy?" Nurse Joy asked. "You never go anywhere without Twiggy."

Rya laughed. "Right. I have her right here." She motioned to a pokeball where the Leafeon was contained.

Nurse Joy Laughed. "Well, Good luck!"

"Bye!" Rya said, running out the door, with the Empoleon in tow.
I love the RP story so far! I love Blaziken and liked the part when Raiga captured Marshtomp. A clever move indeed :p Also, what do all your names mean? Well I can't wait for the story to progress. Keep goin' !!!!!

hehe, srry Sem. I'll try to follow that from now on.

After finding out when the ferry service across the water into Jubilife city would leave, Hideki and Shingi, now out of his Pokeball, were now en route to the home of Sinnoh's biggest TV station. As they were walking down the route's dirt road, Hideki was thinking about the Pokemon he'd encounter. He had never been to Hoenn before and he had visited Kanto's Saffron City a couple of times before, but had only ever seen a couple of Pokemon from Kanto in Johto.

"I wonder if any Hoenn Pokemon live in here," Hideki mused to himself. Shingi suddenly stopped and sniffed the ground in anticipation. He then crouched down low, growled and bared his fangs. "What's up, boy? Is there a Pokemon near by?" The Growlithe barked and resumed growling as a Sentret came bounding out of the bushes on the roadsie. "Hey, I've seen this Pokemon before," Hideki said, pulling out his green PokeDex.

"SENTRET: THE SCOUT POKEMON. SENTRET HAVE A NATURALLY NERVOUS NATURE AND FREQUENTLY RUN IF THEY SEE TROUBLE. WHEN GROUPS OF SENTRET SLEEP, ON IS ALWAYS STANDING ON ITS TAIL WATCHING FOR DANGER. IF THEY EVER SENSE A THREAT, THEY CRY OUT LOUDLY TO WARN MEMBERS OF THEIR KIND."

"Wow, skittish little thing, isn't it? But we can fix that, can't we, Shin?"

"Growlithe, Grow!" Shin barked. Hideki kept a hand ready on an empty Fast Ball on his belt.

"Good thing Kurt mailed me this thing before I left. Okay, Shingi, use Flame Wheel!" Shingi hopped into the air and a ball of flame appeared in his mouth, he rolled forward and the flames covered him as he made his flaming charge towards the Scout Pokemon. Sentret didn't know what hit it when the Growlithe made contact. It flew back into a tree and staggered to get back up. When she did, she ran for Shingi at an amazing speed, leaving a trail of light behind her.

"Quick Attack?!" Hideki was about to order his Growlithe to dodge, but Sentret's attack hit dead on. Growlithe was pushed back a few feet but did not lose his footing. Are you okay, bud?" Hideki asked his partner. Shingi got back up and barked, releasing small flames from his chops. "I thought so. Now, finish it! Use Flamethrower!!!" The Growlithe snapped his jaws such and flames started spilling out of his mouth. He opened his jaws up and released a powerful jet of flame at his target. Then, the Sentret did something that surprised both Shingi and Hideki. It scrunched its tiny rodent face and sparks started shooting off of its body. The sparks collected around it into a Thunderbolt attack that headed right into Growlithe's Flamethrower attack.

"What the heck?! Since when can a Sentret use Thunderbolt!?" Hideki demanded. Sentret's Thunderbolt cut through Shingi's Flamethrower like butter and hit dead on. "Shingi!" Shingi shook off the electricity and loosed another Flamethrower attack. "Wow, that Sentret must be pretty weak. A normal Thunderbolt would have hurt much more than that. Well, that's nothing a whole mess of training can't fix. Shingi, finish this with another Flame Wheel!" Growlithe obeyed and once more rammed himself into Sentret. When the Scout Pokemon landed, it knew it couldn't beat Shingi, so it turned tail and ran.

"I don't think so! Fast Ball, go!" Hideki lobbed the ball at Sentret as it was about to run into the bushes and the ball hit its mark. Sentret was transformed into a red light and sucked into the ball before it closed and hit the ground. The ball didn't even have to shake because Sentret was caught right before the Fast Ball hit the ground. Hideki picked up the ball and scanned it with his PokeDex.

"So, it's a girl. It knows Quick Attack, Scratch, Thunderbolt, Slam, Helping Hand?" Hideki whistled in surprise. Didn't know it knew such powerful moves. Why didn't she use them in battle, though?" He was about to keep thinking on that subject when Shingi fell down in pain. "Shingi! That Thunderbolt did more damage than I thought!" Suddenly, Sentret's Pokeball opened up and she immediately scurried over to the injured Growlithe. She looked him over, shook her head and made a tutting sound then scurried off into the bushes. "What is she doing?" Shingi whined in pain as Sentret came back from the woods with some Oran Berries and a Cheri Berry. Her tail started glowing white and iron hard as she pulverized the berries into pulp then spooned them into Shingi's mouth. Shingi got back up, shook himself off, barked, and licked Sentret in thanks. "Heheh.. She reminds me of mom." Hideki petted his new Sentret and got out the PokeDex again. "I guess that's going to be your name, isn't it? I'll call u Reido from now on. Do you like that name?"

"Sentret Sen!" Reido squeaked.

"I thought so. Let's get you two to the Pokemon Center, then."

----------------------
At the Center
----------------------

"Thanks, Nurse Joy. Reido and Shingi appreciate it," Hideki said, picking up Shingi's PokeBall and Reido's Fast Ball off of the tray.

"Don't mention it; it's my job," Joy said. "If you're going out for the Pokemon Gym Challenge, the nearest Gym is in Oreburgh City. Though, I think it'll be hard with a Sentret and Growlithe. The Gym Leader uses Rock Types."

"Don't worry about me. Rock Types are no big deal for me," Hideki said, tossing the two PokeBalls in his hand up, releasing Reido and Shingi. "Isn't that right, guys?"

"Sentret!"

"Growlithe! *bark bark!* Nurse Joy chuckled to herself and said,

"If you say so. I hope you get that Badge." Just then, a girl with long, plaitnum blonde hair and forest green eyes walked into the Center. The teen was wearing a pink tank top and black shorts, and a beanie, which she was nervously twisting in her hands. The sign above the ER door blinked red and Nurse Joy bustled inside. She walked back out pushing a wheel chair in which sat an Empoleon with a bandaged wing. The girl ran to the Empoleon and flung her arms around its neck.

"Steel!" she cried. The Empoleon coughed and the girl let go. Hideki pulled out his PokeDex to scan the Empoleon.

EMPOLEON, THE EMPEROR POKEMON. EMPOLEON TEND TO LIVE IN GROUPS AND BATTLE ONE ANOTHER TO TEST THE SHARPNESS OF THEIR WINGS. THEY BELIEVE THAT THE EMPOLEON WITH THE LARGEST HORNS IS THEIR LEADER. the PokeDex recited.

"Wow, that Empoleon must be a Sinnoh native," Hideki said. He walked over to the girl just as she finished thanking Nurse Joy and introduced himself. "Hi, my name's Hideki. I'm from Johto. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Rya," the girl said. "And this is my Empoleon, Steel."

"Empoleon!" Steel said, standing up to try and look as dignified as possible.

"Hehe, calm down, Steel; you just got out of the Emergency Room," Rya said.

"This is Shingi, my Growlithe. He came with me from Johto. And this is Reido; I caught her about half an hour ago." Shingi growled. "Oh, sorry. I mean we caught her." Hideki and Rya's conversation was interrupted by two Trainers who walked in with a waterlogged Starly and Scyther.

"Man, did you see that guy and his Blaziken? They were awesome!" The boy holdin the Starly exclaimed.

"Awesome?! That Marshtomp that he followed and captured destroyed my room!" the girl supporting Scyther on her back growled. "If I ever see him again..."

"Don't bother. You saw what the Marshtomp was doing and that Blaziken looks like it isn't one to be messed with. You wouldn't stand a chance," the boy said.

"A kid came through here with a Blaziken and caught a Marshtomp with it?" Rya asked. Steel looked interested.

"Yea," the girl said. "He caught it despite a huge type disadvantage."

"Told you he was good. If he can beat a Marshtomp, your Scyther's no match for it," The boy said, earning him a slap upside the head.

"Rya, when do you plan to challenge the Elite Four?" Nurse Joy called from the counter.

"Pretty soon once i get my team together," Rya shouted back.

"You're challenging the Elite Four?" Hideki asked in disbelief. "Wow, you must be good." A steely glint appeared in Hideki's eyes from hearing that. "First a kid with a powerful Blaziken, now you who's challenging the Elite Four? Aww, man! I'm itching for a battle!"

"How about you take me on?" Rya offered. "I'll take you on two on two." Hideki's eyes widened and he backed away slowly.

"Sorry, but I can't. If I had the Pokemon I left back in Johto, sure. But sadly, I can't get to them right now."

"How about me, then?" the Scyther's Trainer offered. "Just as soon as Scyther here is good to go, I'll battle you. By the way, my name's Summer." *Summer will not be a main character.*

"Aww, heck yes! What do you say, guys? This is a great chance for Reido to get in some training!" Hideki suggested, looking down at his partners. Both agreed and Hideki's eyes glinted again. "Okay, I'll wait by the fountain. Call me when your Scyther's feeling okay!"

END

Emerald, go check out the character bios i put up for my characters on page twelve of Mainstream Character Bios. you'll see what i mean. and Twiggy? I'm leaving the scene after the next up to you. Use my characters as best you can okay?

OOC: Emerald_Champ900000, there is no need to comment on the RP. It's an RP, not a fan fic. If you wish to comment, please send it as a Personal Message. Also, there was no need to quote the post.

You have been warned.

(Okay.)

Rya smiled and laughed. "Okay, that's fine. I'll watch you and Summer, then."

"Emp!" Steel commented. He almost sounded disappointed.

"You, sit down!" Rya said, grabbing Steel by one of his horns. "You aren't even fit to battle yet! You make one risky move, that wing breaks, and then you'll not be going to the Elite Four, and I'll Take Falcon (Infernape) instead of you! Are we clear?"
She barked.

"Emp! Empoleon!" Steel said, giving Rya a salute. The Empoleon sat down on the wheelchair.

It took about ten minutes for Summer's Scyther to be restored to full health. (I'm using the magical "3 seconds and you're good" healer machines from the game. Though, for major injuries, an ER is used.) She walked out of the Center with a smug look on her face, thinking that, since Hideki only had a Growlithe and newly caught Sentret, he wouldn't be a big deal. Big mistake, Summer. Thomas, the boy with the Starly, stood with the Starling Pokemon on his shoulder and watched as Rya acted as judge for the match.

"This is a two-on-two Pokemon battle with no time restrictions. Trainers are not allowed to switch Pokemon unless one is knocked out. In that event, both Trainers may switch. Hideki vs Summer! Begin!" (Cue R/S Elite Four Battle music from the Anime. I love that song! XD)

"Right, let's make this quick. Marill, here we go!" Summer commanded. She tossed a Pokeball into the air and the Aqua Mouse Pokemon appeared in a flash of white light. "Who're you using, kid?" Summer asked smugly. Hideki pulled the Fast Ball off of his belt and smirked.

"I'll wipe that grin right off of your face! Reido, let's rock!" Hideki shouted, releasing Reido in a flash of light.

"Bad move, kiddo. Marill, Water Gun!" Summer shouted. Marill inhaled deeply and barrelled a water stream at Hideki's Sentret.

"Reido, Quick Attack to dodge then use Slam while you still have speed!"

"Sen-Sen-Sen-Sen!" Reido squeaked as she ran towards Marill. At the last second, she bounded off the ground into the air and brought her tail down on the Aqua Mouse Pokemon's face.

"Now Scratch attack!" Hideki shouted. Reido responded by scratching the heck out of Marill.

"Didn't you just catch that Sentret?!" Summer asked, not believing what she was seeing. Hideki chuckled.

"Yea, and I thought a battle would be good training," he taunted, grinning. Summer growled.

"Marril, counter with Aqua Tail!" she ordered.

"What?!" Marill jumped back and her tail glowed azure blue before she slammed Reido with it, making water erupt from the impact point. She continued her onslaught and Hideki saw Reido couldn't last much longer under an attack like that. "Reido, get out of there!" It was no use; Summer's Marill wouldn't let up and it smacked Reido right into the pool before jumping after her and keeping her attack going.

"Heheh! That will teach you to mess with the best Trainer on her block!" Summer taunted.

"Darn it! Reido, looks like it's time for our secret weapon. Thunderbolt now!" Hideki ordered. Summer's face fell in disbelief at the mention of Thunderbolt. Reido fired off the concentrated electrical blast at ground zero, doing serious damage to the Water Type.

"Marril, Roll Out!"

"Maaaarill-rill-rill-rill!" Marril jumped back and rolled like a tank at Reido and narrowly missed the Sentret.

"Reido, one more Thunderbolt!" Reido's attack hit just as Marill was turning around, knocking out the Aqua Mouse.

"Oh, no!" Summer groaned, returning Marril to her ball.

"Hah! Yes, that makes one down, Reido!"

"Sen... Sentret!" Reido squeaked tiredly, flashing Hideki her version of a thumbs up.

"Oh boy... Think you can keep going, girl?" Reido nodded and put on her game face. "Thanks, Reido." Summer, now royally steamed, grasped the ball in her hand tightly.

"Now you're in for it..." Thomas muttered to himself. "She's calling out Scyther."

"Scyther, show this punk who's boss!" Summer commanded, throwing her ball into the ring and releasing the Mantis Pokemon. Scyther crossed its scythe arms and bellowed loudly. "Scissor Cross!" (Not using X-Scissor. I like the Japanese name better.)

"Scyth-Scyther Scyther!" Scyther plowed forward with his wings and landed a direct hit on Reido, sending her into the fountain again.

"Reido! Can you still fight?" Hideki asked once more. His Sentret got back up shakily, then shook itself to regain composure. "I'm not so sure, but if you say so. We're not done yet!"

END

Rya watched carefully, trying to anticipate Reido's next move. She was sure the Sentret could move on.

"Reido! Thunderbolt!" Hideki shouted, pointing his finger at the Scyther. "Sen-Sen-Tret!" Reido called, then swung her tail around, and a lightningbolt hit the Scyther.

Summer winced. "Sycther, get up and use Bug Buzz!" 'Scy-Scyther!" Scyther exclaimed, and sent a wave of sound at Reido.

Reido was blown back and knocked off her feet. Once she hit the ground, she didn't move.

Hideki rushed to Reida. "Reido?" He asked. He shook his head and pulled out a pokeball and pushed the button. A red laser came out and Reido disappeared.

"Okay, Shin! Go!" Hideki Yelled.

(I have to get off now. Leaving it to you)

(Mind if I join ya'll?)

"Phew. That was a long ride, wasn't it Rika? But, we made it." A 15-year-old girl, with midnight black hair and sparkling blue eyes said, getting off a ship, and walking on to Sunnyshore's beach.

"Luc! Lucario!" Rika exclaimed, falling on to the beach.

The girl giggled. "Yeah, me too."

Her name was Sashi. She was not too tall, yet not to short. In the middle, her mom always said. She was wearing a dress version of a sailor's outfit, and a sailor's hat was sitting ontop of her straight, long, black, hair. Her regular outfit. She loved sailing, and water pokemon were her specialty, but, Rika was an exception. Rika had been her first pokemon.

"So, I guess we'd better get to Canalave, before Aunty Teeli freaks out." Rika sighed. "Better call mom."

Rika pulled out her PokeGear. "Call Mom." She said into the mic.

"Calling Mom. Littleroot town, Hoenn region." A robotic woman's voice said from the speaker.

"Hello?" Saki Hawkton's voice rang out from the speaker.

"Hi, mom, It's Sashi. Just wanted to tell you we got to Sunnyshore safetly. You remembered to send KingFisher to Sunnyshore's pokemon center, right?"

"Oh, Sashi! Sweetie Pie! I'm so happy you're safe!" Saki exclaimed. Two boys turned around and stared at Sashi, and then walked away snickering.

"Mo-om, you're embarrassing me." Sashi said quietly into her PokeGear.

"Oh, yes, right." Saki put her buisness-like tone of voice on. "I sent KingFisher to the Center. He should be there."

"Okay. Tell Dad and Luci I said hi. Bye!" Sashi said.

"Bye."
------------------------------------------
In the Pokemon Center...

"Yup. Your mom sent him in this morning." Nurse Joy said, handing Sashi a Great Ball.

"Thanks so much Nurse Joy. See you!"

"Bye Sashi. Say Hi to your Aunt for me, will you?" Nurse Joy asked.

"I'll make sure I do." Sashi replied, walking out the door.

Sashi pushed a button and a Fearow materialized from a red blur infront of her.

"Fear! Ow-ow!" KingFisher excliamed.

"Fly to Canalave." Sashi told KingFisher.

"Fear!!" The Fearow said.

"Canalave City, here we come."

"Oh, no! Reido, are you all right?!" Hideki shouted to his unconscious Sentret while dashing to her. He cradled the Scout Pokemon in his arms and Reido moaned dazedly. "It'll be all right, girl. You fought awesomely." Hideki returned her to her Fast Ball and turned to Summer with an angry blaze in his eyes. Summer noticed this and recoiled sharply. "Oh, you're going down now, Summer," Hideki growled. He wrenched Shin's Pokeball from his belt and hurled it into the ring. "Shingi, let's rock!" The Puppy Pokemon burst from his Pokeball with his lips curled into a snarl and his eyes angry. Shin was obviously aware of Reido's defeat and wasn't about to lose to Summer's Scyther.

"A Growlithe vs. a Scyther? This is too easy! Scyther, Wing Attack!" Summer commanded. Scyther cried out as his wings glowed white and he flew towards Shingi with amazing speed. Shingi hopped over Scyther as it passed under him and performed a Flame Wheel on his back, spinning in place and causing a good amount of damage to the Mantis Pokemon. Scyther threw Shingi off with a well placed Slash and the puppy landed on all fours. "How is it doing that?"

"Shingi's an extremely loyal Growlithe. When one of his teammates falls, he does everything he can to win. That's why I named him 'loyalty'. Now let's show this cocky little girl what a Silver Conference participant can do!" Summer's eyes widened in fear.

"Y-y-you were in the Silver Conference?!" she shreiked.

"Top 8, to be exact," Hideki grinned. "Shingi, Flamethrower!" Fire seeped from Shin's jaws before he opened them and his Flamethrower charged into Scyther and incinerated him. Scyther was barely left standing and Summer was dumbstruck by the fact that she was battling one of the Top 8 of the Silver Conference.

"You're one of the Top 8..." Summer mumbled.

"Scyther! Scythe-Scyther Scy!" her Pokemon yelled to her which probably meant something along the lines of "Get your lazy ass in gear!"

Shingi, Take Down full power!" Hideki ordered. His Growlithe charged at Scyther, leaving an orange light trail behind him, and slammed into Scyther, sending it flying into the fountain just as Marill had done to Reido. Scyther was knocked out and Summer had lost. "That's how we do it in Johto." Summer ran to her unconscious Bug Type and cradled his head in her arms.

"I admit defeat," she said, hanging her head. Rya lifted up her right arm and shouted,

"Winner, Hideki and Shingi! Nice battling, you two." Hideki grinned and Shingi barked happily.

"Well, what do you expect from a Johto League Top 8?" he said. "Once you fight the Elite Four, I'll battle you once I get my future team into shape or if I get my Johto partners here to Sinnoh."

"Offer accepted," Rya said smiling.

"Empoleon!!!" Steel roared, jumping out of his wheelchair.

"Steel! Back in the chair!" Rya ordered. The Emporer Pokemon winced and sat back in his chair. Very un-Emporer-like.

"If I were to go look for a Gym Badge, where would I go from here?" Hideki asked, chuckling at Steel. Rya pointed to the east and said,

"Oreburgh City's where I went for my first badge. You should head there, but catch a Water, Ground, Grass, or Fighting Type before you challenge the leader. He uses Rock Types and a Growlithe and Sentret will prove to be tough to work with."

"Don't worry about me. That badge is as good as mine!"

"Good luck to you, then. How about we exchange PokeGear numbers so we can keep in touch?" Rya asked, pulling out her PokeGear.

"Sure, no problem," Hideki said. Once numbers had been exchanged, items had been bought, and Pokemon had been healed, Hideki turned towards the mountain path that separated him from Oreburgh and his first Gym Badge.
END

Sashi landed in Oreburg just in time to see the end of a battle. She sat on a bench, and watched the end. A girl with blonde hair proclaimed a boy with a growlithe the winner of the battle. Sashi smiled. "Great battle, huh Rika?" She asked the Lucario, who was excitedly watching.

"Luc!" Rika said, sending a swift into the air. The ray of stars accidentally hit the girl with blonde hair.

"Rika!" Sashi exclaimed. She raced over to the girl. "I'm sooo sorry!" She said, helping her up.

"I'm Sashi Hawkton. This is Rika, my partner pokemon. She's a dunder head." Sashi's last words went to a whisper.

"Lucar!" Rika growled unhappily.

wow, guess what? i'm an idiot. i didn't think "Hey, maybe they have a fanfiction link here" when i first joined. im moving this to the fanfic section. gomen if i confused any1 i'll make the necessary adjustments so Every1 has their fully evolved team, but i'll take a while... a LONG while...

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Typh4ever, the creator of this hasn't been around in over a month to reply, so I don't think it's worth joining now.

Also, looking through this... I'm not sure what's going on in this thread, so I'm locking it for now. I'd suggest if you guys want to continue it, read the rules - both our global forum rules AND the rules on RPing here - and start a new thread the proper way.

Status
Not open for further replies.