• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon School

Snap! I haven't been on for so long o.o but since i'm gonna start a new rp :3 so... imma just get started
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so this rp is about pokemon school, a school where pokemon learn how to battle. Then once they graduate they get to go out in the wild! ok first, lemme state rules.

#1 Don't powerplay pls ;_; its annoying. if you powerplay, i'm gonna have to ask you to stop rping here.
#2 No sexual content here, yes you can have romances and stuff. But no sexual content.
#3 rp more then 2 lines pls, you don't want the rp to get shut down don't you?
#4 you can battle. But pls do it to an extent. Don't actually kill your rival or something.
#5 please, if you have a baby. Don't act like "hahahaha teen pregnant lolol", its annoying and unrealistic. If your gonna have a baby act like it was expected. And don't get pregnant if your below high school level. It's very unrealistic too.
#6 don't double tab or that stuff. Please, you can double rp. But don't double tab.
#7 GRAMMAR! have proper grammar please! its important! nobody will understand you if you don't have proper grammar.
#8 First person please! don't want the thread to get shut down do you?
#9 no cursing! oh my god! just no cursing! kids are on here!
#10 you can have up to 20 ocs!
#11 if you gonna have a baby, please have the baby in an egg and not pregnant.
#12 please do not rp touchy subjects like rape, suicide, school shooting, school fires, sexual assault, pedophilia, kidnapping or any of that. Its rude and offensive!
#13 your oc can have a disorder, but don't have it so dramatic. For example depression, as stated above. No suicidal thoughts as that can lead to people who ACTUALLY do have suicidal thoughts get offended. Also if you actually do have depression and suicidal thoughts, please get help or call a hotline. Your always free to talk to me too ♥
#14 last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, here at the details about the rp.
Pokemon school is a where you can learn how to battle! once you get to 5th grade, you get a mentor and you become an apprentice! your mentor maybe a teacher, a hired mentor, or even an high school students that is graduating!. The whole school is found on an island where pokemon live, rarely humans or say "trainers" come here to hunt pokemon! so your safe at this island!. The school is full of trees, built by trees. The school is hid by a whole lot of trees! so if a trainer comes, we'll be safe! in occasions a trainer does come in, the school will be on lockdown until further notice. Once a baby pokemon is born, its signed into pre-school where they grow from there! all pokemon types are welcomed! once a pokemon reaches high-school, they get signed into a dorm where they stay for the whole year until they graduate!.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Grade: (Pre-k to 12th grade) or if you are a high-school student, state high-school grades like seniors or something like that.
Personality:
Shiny or no:
Wife/husband: if you have one
Role: (Teacher, hired Mentor, cafeteria woman/man, Vice principal, principal, staff, janitor, School nurse, any of those roles)
Roleplay example:
Type: (Example. Ghost, Fire, Ice, Dark, etc)
Accessories: (If you have any)
Job?: (Only high-schoolers or higher gets to have a job. Example: Cop, Nurse, Doctor, Store clerk, if you work at the school, just put teacher or something.)
Level: (If your level 1- middle staged, your in elementary school, middle evolution-final evolution your in middle school, if your final evolution, your in High school. If you have a two staged evolution, then you may be in high school or middle school. If you have a 1 staged evolution, you may be in Elementary, Middle or High School.)
Disorder?: (If you have no disorder, ignore or put "None")
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so i'll go first
Name: Ella
Species of pokemon: Lopunny
Grade: none
Personality: Not very strict, feisty, sometimes mean, and caring Vice Principal.
Shiny or no: Yes
Wife/husband: none
Role: Vice principal
Type: Normal
Accessories: She wears an outfit with a long sleeved shirt, with a tie on it, a striped pattern. With a skirt matching. She wears glasses
Job?: Vice principal
Level: 40
Disorder?: none
----------------------
Name: Lyra
Species of pokemon: Espeon
Grade: 8th
Personality: Nice, caring, stubborn, sassy student.
Shiny or no: no
Wife/husband: none
Role: Student
Type: Psychic
Accessories: She has a bow on her tail.
Job?: none
Level: 13
Disorder?: none
-------------------------------
Well I really hope I defined this well ;v;, Also. If you ever want another oc, just post it here again. Then i'll see if I want to accept it or no. Well. Goodbye, If I think of some additional rules, i'll add it here. Well now goodbye for real XD

Name: Lizzie
Species of pokemon: Zorua

Grade: 8th
Personality: Nice, Caring, Little Shy since discriminated against because dark type
Shiny or no: no
Wife/husband: 8th Grade
Role: Student
Roleplay example: ???
Type: Dark
Accessories: dark red ribbon tied into a bow around her neck
Job?: (Only high-schoolers or higher gets to have a job.
Level: 12 1/2
Disorder?: None