• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon returns to Sat. Afternoons on YTV

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure when it happened or why (wouldn't be surprised if it happened a few weeks ago >.>), but according to YTV.com's schedule listings for Pokemon its next airtime is Saturday, September 9 at 1:00 PM (Eastern). The episode will be "From Brags to Riches", one of the Hoenn League episodes aired on KidsWB ages ago. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it also seems to be the episode that came after the last aired Sat. afternoon episode before the timeslot was axed a few months back. The 5AM weekly timeslot has remained intact, but those seem to be Johto MQ episodes (meaning if we're going to see the new Battle Frontier episodes at all, it'll be the Sat. timeslot that gets them).

I haven't really researched this or anything, so I dunno if the Battle Frontier episodes have been confirmed to be airing this fall on YTV or not. I also noticed that Pokemon is still airing at 3:30 PM Eastern time on Fridays (and Fridays only), but since I missed today's episode I have no idea if it was Hoenn-related or Chronicles. If someone can answer that, it'd be appreciated... or I could just give it a week and see for myself :p

So, yeah. If you were an avid Sat. afternoon Pokemon watcher like me, be happy or something. Just remember to note that it's airing at 1PM now and not 12 like before.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If you mean today's, I know it was old. They'll be old for the next few weeks, too, because they're continuing where they left off. For Sat. afternoons at least.

I haven't seen anything after the League, though, so the few Kanto/Battle Frontier episodes part of the Advanced Battle season will be new for me ^^