• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Ninja Academy (The RP)

https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-ninja-academy-sign-ups.16118/#post-430143
Sign-ups (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎Up there.

As she walk in
She felt like a ninja already.

In the distant there was Mon standing there with her Academy uniform.
"Hello Cotton and welcome to the Academy, here is your uniform and you can change
Over there" the mon said as he pointed at the dressing room and your list of classes , cotton thanked the mon and walked to dressing room.

She felt her uniform it was made with silk
Cotton smiled and put her uniform on.
And walked to her first class.

After Flame found the Academy the mon gave him his uniform and told him to change ,after he got change he got a list of all the classes and walked to his first class.

Cotton smiled at flame as he walked
In the class room. She watched flame and said with a smile "you must be new here like me right?" Cotton asked.Before she could fishishtaling to flame the teacher said.

"Hello I am Klyer" said the teacher
"In this class all of you is new to this school and your job is to help the pokemon world, and before am done talking..." the teacher said as press on the wall and reavaled a room.

"Chose your Ninja outfit" the teacher smiled. "Whoa.." Cotton said we get to chose any of the outfits?" Asked cotton and the teacher nodded.

As Zach entered the huge place he already started to feel amazed, as he got his uniform and dressed up, he got a small paper, with a list of all the class he was going to have, so he started walking to the first one, that apparently already started.There was the teacher, also a lopunny and a chandelure, he entered as she said to everyone to get their outfit.He already choose his one by simply looking at it:A ninja red cowl, and the shinobi suzoku next to it, that looked to fit him."Can I take this one?"

Last edited:
"I'll just go with this plain black and bandana" cotton said as she exited the outfit room
and went to sit down
"good choice everyone, you will wear these when your when you train and when teacher tells you to wear it only
after you done good in these we will give you the real ninja outfits ( the one in the sign up form ninja in action)"
said the teacher "you may now leave for lunch.." explained the teacher cotton walked out of the class.

Riley was in a class with other Pokemon after he chose his ninja outfit he headed over to lunch he got his food and walked over to a table with no Pokemon at it "hm wonder when the action is gonna happen"Riley says expecting something crazy to happen

Jinx ran quickly to the Ninja academy, excited for what the day would bring her. She walked around the school for awhile till she was handed a schedule for the classes she would be taking. She looked at her paper to see what class she had first and after a few tries, she found the right classroom. She noticed the uniforms right away. Jinx looked at all of them and decided on one that was a white dress shirt with black pants and a tie. Jinx didn't really like pants so she ripped up the pants with her claws and left them on the table and went to go change. She decided it was time to start off the day with a simple, yet hilarious prank. She opened her bookbag and when no one was looking, carefully put a small paint bomb the size in the teacher's chair. Though tiny, when sat on the paint bomb explode on impact and made a huge mess. She decided with her signature purple paint bomb. "Now, All I have to do is wait."Jinx grinned, her smile full of mischief.

Jinx put her uniform on in the dressing room and went back to the seat she had chosen. "Now I need to observe my prank victims....I mean, peers." There was a Lopunny, a Chandelure, and a Braxien. "Hmmm, I think I am going to prank the Lopunny first, They are generally one of the hardest to prank because they get frightened so easily. So it will be a challenge I guess.But I can't say no to a good challenge." Jinx got out of her seat and walked over to the Lopunny. "Hello, my name is Jinx, May I ask yours?" Jinx knew if she seemed nice, the Lopunny would never know that Jin would soon prank her....

Last edited:
The Lounny nd said "Oh its nice to meet you, name is Cotton!" she said as she poked her salad with her
fork. "I-is there something you need?" she asked?

she looked behind jinx and there was a shadow there standing as he came out cotton noticed this
pokemon as a Greninga.

"My name is Alex, I am the academy head master, even though it's your first day she belive that you can be Ninja and all of you have something inside you that makes you special unlike all my other students you're start off right away with your first misson" he handed out the ninja outfits (one you wrote ninja in action) meet me in my office down the hall.

Cotton got up and waited for Master Alex to be gone and walked down the hall behind him.
"C'mon Jinx you might wanna come too" cotton said and smiled.

Jinx grinned and was about to say something to Cotton when she heard the Lopunny say that they should go to the teachers office for their first mission. "Mission huh? Sounds dangerous. I like that, danger is my middle name after all" Jinx laughed at her own stupid joke in her head. "Oh, okay I'll come with you Cotton, Just give me a second." Jinx removed the Paint bomb from the teachers chair when no one was looking and placed it back in her bag. "Maybe I will save this for later."

Jinx quickly walked down the hall to Master Alex's office to receive her mission. Jinx then sat in a chair in the master's office and began to brainstorm what the missions could be. "Maybe we will fight with katanas to the death! No, too brutal and some of us can't even hold katanas. Or maybe we will sneak into a super secret top agency spy building! No, too dangerous and I pretty sure there is no spy building here." Jinx slumped in her chair. "I wonder what it's going to be."

"And there it is"Riley said as the headmaster told them to report to the office.

Riley walked in to the office and sat down in a chair next to a purrloin "hey your that purrloin from class,do you know what the mission is gonna be?" Riley asked the Pokemon

"I can glimpse into the future if you wanted me to." Demon's Eye appeared out of desolate nowhere, wearing his multicoloured (i'm Canadian) uniform near Jinx. His eyes rapidly looking everywhere. "Oh sorry if I startled you, I am Demon's Eye, I am a sigilyph." He said. "I am new here like everyone else is, so what's your name?"

Startled, Jinx turned to the direction of the voice. She looked and saw what appeared to be a Sigilyph in a multicolored uniform. "Oh, Hello um, Demon's Eye was it? I am Jinx the Purrloin." The Sigilyph offered to see into the future to get a glimpses of the mission. "No thanks, I'm good though. So Demon's Eye, what's reason you decided to come this academy. I just came here to stay out of trouble and to put my energy and smarts to good use instead of just stealing stuff." Jinx smiled,remembering her thieving days."Anyway, I told you why I am here, So why are you?"

"I was supposed to be guarding a stash of rare candies and master balls and stuff like that, but it was hidden so well there wasn't any point guarding it." The sigilyph admitted. "I got this letter to come here, mainly because the moves I use are ninja-ish moves, like double team and calm mind." He explained. "I am quite different than everyone else here."

"Hmm, Interesting. You are pretty different from everyone else. And did you say something about a letter? I don't remember a letter but maybe I did get one." Jinx then remembered she used the letter as a paper airplane to entertain herself when she was bored one day. "Oops" Jinx then laughed. "I probably should not be here, since none of the moves I know are well, ninja-ish. Unless you count Slash, but other than that, I don't have any ninja-ish moves. Oh right! I also know Fake Out, Which is a great Ninja-ish move. Hiyah!!!!" Jinx used her paws to punch the air but fell over one her face.

"I have no coverage against dark types like you." Demon said. "This is why I have these." He showed the purrloin eight different ninja stars. "These ninja stars are imbued with ribombee aura, in other words, dark types will get hurt a lot by these." He put them away. "I think it's time for our first mission now." He reminded themselves. "Talk to you later!" The sigilyph then vanished.

Last edited:
As the teacher dispensed the class for lunch,Zach took a plate with a Lum berry salad, as he sat down in a table, next to a chandelure, wich the fox thinked to look very cool, so he couldn't stop his excitement, bombing the Chandelure with questions."Excuse me, but are you new too?Aren't you excited to get in action and get the true outfits?Also, how can I call you?My name is Zach ." The Braixen started to eat his food while looking fascinated at the strange pokemon.

Flame looks confused at the fox pokemon. Uh-Hi my name is Flame and yeah i'm new, and i'm kinda excited to get into real action but the true outfits i'm nervous about

Demon's Eye picked up lunch. It was a Wiki berry sandwich. The sigilyph noticed the braxien and chandelure. "At least I'm not the only strange pokemon here." He muttered to himself. He decided to go their table to talk to them. "Our first ninja mission after lunch, that can't be right." The multicoloured bird thought to himself. He flew over to where the chandelure and braixen were. "Hello." He said.

Cotton sat down as the teacher turned his chair forwards form the widow he was looking at
"I'll wait for the other students to be done with lunch then I can explain the misson I hope they are not slow.." the teacher said.

Cotton asked "Can you give Jinx and l a clue what the misson is?"
The greninja smiled and said "i might be a undercover.."

Demon's Eye consumed his sandwich. He knew he had to go to the greninja. Over by the greninja were a lopunny and the purrloin he talked to. He went over to the frog pokemon. "I am ready for the mission, whatever it is." He stated. "I don't know about everyone else though...

After Flame ate lunch he found a room with a Greninja, Cotton, a purrlion, and a sigilyph and sits down near Cotton." Hi i'm ready for our misson."

Zach was eating his lunch as Flame and the sigilyph entered a room."Wait, where are you guys going?" The Braixen noticed the place was empty, so he decided to follow them to the room, where all the students was, also a greninja was."Excuse me, but what is going on?"

Demon's Eye noticed more and more people enter the room. "Is everyone here yet?" He asked the greninja. The greninja shook his head. "This is going to take years if anything." He thought to himself. He looked around the room. He saw a Braixen and a Chandelure enter the room where he is. He looked at the greninja, waiting for the mission to start.

"Well if you were listening in the lunchroom you would know but.. Your getting your first misson" Said the greninja.
"It starts tonight, you are going undercover as team flare workers they are striking tonight at lumiose city once again that's all I have to
say you will find out more when you're doing the misson"

The greninja said as he handed out the Ninja outfits "Go get your outfits on and your helicopter is waiting out side the academy. Cotton looked outside and saw the helicopter "cool.." Cotton said and got ready and waited outside for everyone else.

Demon's Eye boarded onto the helicopter just like the greninja had asked. He pulled out his ninja stars. Team Flare is what he was fighting. "Rumors said that they are a goggle wearing gang who used to help people out until they got taken for granted or so they say." He thought.
"I will tackle their entrance ways to Lumiose, everyone else focus on protecting the tower. I might need some backup, though." He said

(ooc: I got to go)

(I'm confused, do we look like pokemon or humans?)
After Flame got changed he got on the helicopter and sat down(sorry this is short)

"Riley jumped into the helicopter with the other Pokemon "they aren't going to know what hit them"he said with a smirk."wait,headmaster won't we draw a lot of attention to ourselves arriving in a chopper,they might get suspicious"Riley questioned the graninja

Zach couldn't wait to the mission to start, he put in the outfit and left the academy, walking to the helicopter and waiting for other people to come.It was at the time he started to get nervous, he didn't got any lesson and yet he was going to have his first mission.

"I have a friend there who will help you" he works at team flare but he's not evil you will also undercover as his pokemon and seank you inside the building" said the greninja.

Greninja smiled at Zach trying to say that you can do it no matter what and I belive in you.

"And what do we do when we get inside"Riley said anxious "well with all of the Pokemon on the mission we should have it covered"he tightened his scarf and stared at the city,which is a good distance from the academy,"ahhh,may as well relax while I wait for the others" he says softly to himself