• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Shattered Crystal (Rebooted)

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
(Link to discussion forum: https://pokecharms.com/threads/poke...tered-crystal-reboot-signup-discussion.20042/)
Aereon arose in and open field. Everything was...cold. She blinked. Where was she? <I don't remember falling asleep or anything...> She tried to get up on two legs, but she fell down onto her fours with no success. She wobbled into a forest, hoping to find someone who could tell her where she was. Trees seemed to rise above her, and everything was quiet. Too quiet.

Last edited:

A_Normal_Snivy

Orochi was the leader of a guild comprised completely of grass types, and he was currently looking for grass type Pokémon to introduce and recruit to the guild, he is doing it because he is still quite a young Serperior for being a a guild leader.
Orochi was slithering through the forest and hen he saw a Pokémon he has never seen before wobble clumsily through the forest, Orochi was curious as to what this Pokémon was doing in the forest when it is clearly not a grass type according to how to it looks.
Orochi slithered around a tree and watched the Pokémon silently.
banana snek
(you have to be accepted on the forum before RPing

Tama was busy gathering Tomato and Cherri berries. This is gonna be the best stew ever she thought. Soon after, Tama found a small bush and picked a few which she put in her bag. She dug deeper into the bush. "Woah, a Spelon Berry!" Said Tama. She picked it ,but the barb was spikier than she that. "Ow!" The pain startled her and she dropped it onto the ground. "Dang it" she said. She turned into an Aipom and she cimbed down the tree to grab it.She saw it landed on an Eevee's head. "Oops, Sorry about that." She said as she scampered down. She grabbed it and put it back in her bag. "Hey I haven't seen ya' around. My name's Tama, what's yours?".

Last edited:
Daniel emitted a slight giggle when he heard a squeal from a somewhat close distance. He carefully felt his body and verified it to be the form of what was the Transport Pokémon; though ironically enough, the baby Pokémon was unable to convey a large amount of goods. His infantile body was unable to handle a Slowbro on his light shell having minuscule knobs that were almost impossible to detect to the trained eye. Most of the distinct features his species normally had were noticeably smaller, such as the small, curly ears and the tiny horn on his head. The baby Pokémon decided to spray a light burst of water in his path to allow for his flippers to maneuver on land more easily. His low, juvenile voice would likely crack a few laughs from his kind. After a brief song, the little Pokémon figured that he could pass as an infant if he could allow for his behavior to become one.

He carefully wiggled his back to allow the bag to gently fall onto his left flipper. He decided to take out a soft, yellowish berry and silently consumed the spherical, golf ball-sized fruit when he believed none of the other Pokémon were unaware of his presence.

“Yo Nessie! Gimme yo bag so you don't gotta tell yo mommy that you got hurt!” An Aipom shouted before the baby Pokémon turned towards the purple monkey.

"D- dang it... guess I have no choice then," Daniel thought, while his body quivered for a brief moment.

"And I n- not?" Daniel murmured before the Aipom's tail waved towards the Transport Pokémon.

"Then I beat you, and take yo bag, and I still get yo stuff! Don't be such a little hardie ya fool!" The Aipom vociferated before Daniel gently placed down the bag and concentrated some energy in his left flipper.

"Good, ya did the right thing smartie!" The Aipom said with a modest tone, before approaching the baby Pokémon.

"No, I smartie!" Daniel retorted before his body emitted a brief, brilliant light! A series of golden, mystical orbs appeared around the baby Pokémon, as they immediately rushed towards the purple monkey! The orbs began to surround the Aipom, as they exploded into a huge, blinding light!

"U- u- ugh... w- wha... what's g- go- goin' o- on?" The Aipom inquired, while his movements became unsteady the second his swirling eyes managed to somewhat recover from the intense blast of light.

"Oh, you trip," Daniel responded before hastily grabbing a small, leather pouch the Aipom dropped the moment the monkey had its attention focused elsewhere.

"I- is m- mo- mommy h- home?" The Aipom asked, before a huge thud followed.

"No, b- but sing... a- and she come," Daniel answered after resisting the urge to giggle in front of fallen Aipom.

"O- okay... h- how does the s- song go?" The Aipom requested before Daniel quietly pounded his rear, left flipper on the ground and covered his mouth with his left, frontal flipper.

"Umm... it's I'm... uhh, a loser, I- I think," Daniel swiftly stated after uncovering his mouth and managing to not let out another giggle to the monkey.

"Alright... I'll t- try to t- th- think," The Aipom said while loudly groaning and fanning his body with his tail.

"Uhh... I- I'm a l- loser, a- and I l- like my m- mo- mommy s- so m- much! I am a- also steal- Wait wha?" The Aipom loudly sang, before Daniel gulped when the Aipom shouted the moment it recovered.

"Yo, you gonna pay for that! I don't steal, it's just borrowing!" The Aipom screeched after its hands were cupped into fists.

"R- right... you statue!" Daniel remarked before taking a deep breath, as the Aipom charged at the baby Pokémon!

A large stream of water was launched at the Aipom, as the monkey cried in pain the moment the water froze on contact with its body!

"Make good art!" Daniel declared when half of the Aipom's body was encased in a thick layering of chilly ice.

"N- no... please! Y- yo... I'll stop! Ahhhh- mmph!" The Aipom cried before the rest of its body became covered.

"Ooh... shiny coins... a- and, cool ball thing," Daniel commented after turning his attention to the pouch within a second of opening it. He decided to snatch the items and place them in his leafy bag.

"Eek, berry no good," Daniel added before a lengthy chuckle, as he lobbed the pouch at the frozen monkey! The berry splattered onto the ice, with its repugnant juices spilling onto the earth a split second later.

The baby Pokémon gave off a quiet whistle of innocence once he closed his bag and had a modest grip on it. He decided to slowly waddle away from the scene, hoping no one caught a second of the action.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Yellow was collecting Oran and Sitrus berries in the forest. It felt too quiet- there was no aggressive Beedrills, or Ryhorn rampages. She was happily skipping around, until she saw an unfamiliar Eevee wandering around. She dropped all her berries, and hid behind a tree. She then realized the Eevee wasn't hostile, and started to slowly trembled to her.
"H-hello? Please don't hurt me...." She said quietly.

A_Normal_Snivy

Aereon blinked. "P-p-p-pokemon can't t-talk!", she screamed. She quivered, every bone in her body was vibrating. She looked down at her feet. Somehow finally realizing that she was a pokemon, she promptly fainted. Her paws twitched. "Nononononononononono this can't be..", she mumbled.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Yellow was very surprised seeing the Eevee freak out. "Are you okay?" She asked, "Because you're acting like you never know you were a Pokemon...". Yellow stepped forward, now knowing that the Eevee won't hurt her. "What's your name? I've never seen you before.." She said before gasping. "DID YOUR VILLAGE KICK YOU OUT!?!?" The Pichu said, freaking out.

Daniel heard some commotion ahead, as he decided to slowly push the frozen Aipom behind a bush. The baby Lapras slowly waddled to the other Pokémon, while keeping calm in the infantile form he had. He glanced over at the Pichu that likely appeared to be frightened.

“K- k- kick out? W- what m- mean?” Daniel asked, while feigning the best puzzled tone he could. The baby Pokémon attempted to keep a straight posture. He kept his mouth covered with his left, frontal flipper for a brief moment.

"Yellow, I'm positive that's not what happened." said Tama as she turned back into a Zorua. Shortly after a lapras that's was smaller than one she's ever seen. Tama walked up to lapras and crouched. "Getting kicked out of a village means you did something very bad. The village doesn't want you there anymore." said Tama as she stood up. "But, that couldn't have happened since she thinks she hasn't met a talking pokemon before. It could've been a head injury though." she said walking back over to Aereon. "Do you remember anything before you got here ?"

Daniel glanced over at the Eevee that was approached by the Zorua. The baby Pokémon noted the height of the fox Pokémon to be quite more than him. He watched the Zorua inquire the Eevee, while he gently patted his neck with his left, frontal flipper. He emitted a light sigh the moment he heard a familiar voice, which was likely a scream from near the bush's location.

It was apparent that the monkey Pokémon from earlier did not forget an ounce of the recent incident.

"Yo baby... I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON IN ROUGH PLAY!" The Aipom screeched, as it charged straight for the infant!

"Sorry... I k- know," The baby Lapras replied, as his body radiated a faint, golden light for a brief moment.

A series of small, golden orbs appeared around his body, as he cried, "B- brain dumb!"

The orbs rushed at the Aipom, as the monkey attempted to smack as many orbs as it could with its huge tail! Unfortunately, one little orb managed to sneak past. The Aipom charged at the baby Lapras, as its attempt at unleashing a few fury swipes failed when its movements came to a screeching halt! It became perplexed with the surrounding environment, though it was not as severe as the state it had earlier however.

After disregarding the calls for the Aipom's belongings and guardian, the baby Pokémon decided to casually push the Aipom towards the bush. The little Pokémon could only hope that no one caught a split second of the scene.

A_Normal_Snivy

Aereon opened her eyes, seeing the Zorua stare at her. She noticed that it seemed to be talking to a...Laparas? "A-are you sure that this isn't a dream?", she said, still somewhat dazed. She looked back down at her feet. Still an Eevee. Not a nightmare. She noticed the Laparas push an Aipom into the bushes. Where did it come from? Did the Laparas...hurt it? She wobbled towards the bush. She stared at the Aipom. "D-did you do this, Tiny Laparas?" She had no idea what its name was, so "Tiny Laparas" seemed suitable.

“No... think hurt... s- self,” Daniel replied, while maintaining the high, infantile tone. The baby Pokémon took a silent breath, as he noted the Aipom still in its slight state of confusion.

“Okay, maybe two won’t hurt if that bunny finds out... r- right?” Daniel thought while keeping his mind somewhat blank; he had a mild composure to avoid the risk of telepathy tracing him down.

The Aipom appeared to be frozen in its slumped posture. A lengthy moan came from the monkey, as a soft thud followed soon after.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
"AAAH!" She screamed again. "Oh, it's just you, Tama. Don't scare me like that!" She said. When the Eevee looked into the bush, she looked in and saw an angry faced Aipom in a frozen ice cube. Yellow stayed silent for a while, trying to analyze the problem. An unfamiliar Eevee shows up, not knowing where she was, a baby Lapras freezing an angry Aipom, and Tama coming out of nowhere. "This just doesn't make sense to me..." She said, sitting at a tree stump.

"Sorry 'bout that Yellow." Said Tama. "And sorry about dropping that berry on your head." Said Tama to Aereon as she picked up the Spelon Berry. "Also, I suppose you're right. Yellow, today hasn't been exactly average. Also that brings up another question, how did a baby lapras who could barely speak freeze an Aipom ?

Daniel gulped, as he thought, “Oof... shouldn’t have used those moves, since they are a bit right about that. I might need to figure out how to make the change so that they won’t notice what I really am... even though about a quarter of the village already knows.”

“U- umm... I- I go,” The baby Lapras hesitantly said. He immediately waddled as quickly as he could to the nearest, secluded bush he could find.

He hid behind the modest-sized bush, as he took in a deep breath of intense concentration.

“Hopefully no one’s following me, since this might take a while to get every detail right,” Daniel thought, while envisioning an image of a purple, bat-like Pokémon in his mind.

A_Normal_Snivy

Aereon looked in suspicion as the pokemon wandered to the bush. She crouched down, and, trying the best she could, attempted to crouch down and sneak up on it. In reality, she cracked several branches and stepped on a sharp thorn, stiffling a large cry of pain, limped over to the bush and peered in slightly. Gasping slightly, she saw as Daniel slowly transform. Was he another Zorua? "I at least know what pokemon are, so that's something", she thought.

Thinking that the loud, recent cry was from the Aipom from earlier, Daniel decided to let the noise slide past his head. The transform Pokémon placed down his bag and closed his eyes for a brief moment. His body radiated a dim, white light, as it began to gradually shift forms.

About two minutes later, the painstaking was completed at last. The baby Pokémon took a brief glance at his lavender, bat-like body. He noted some of the distinct features he had: ears resembling speakers and a light layering of pale black fur. He carefully picked up the bag and utilized the small vine as a strap to comfortably hold it on his right side.

His heart dropped the moment he almost passed the sight of the peeking Eevee.

“Oof! Hopefully that little bunny thinks I’m just that little fox, or else I’ll have to make that little drink to have her forget that!” Daniel thought, as he resisted the urge to let off a Supersonic at the Eevee.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Emolga runned as fast as possible in the forest.
"Yellow!, Where are you!" Emolga shouted, "theres trouble!" The emolga kept shouting as he keep searching.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Yellow was about to follow the Eevee to the bush until she heard a familiar shout. Then she saw her big brother running to her. "Big brother!" She said, hugging him. "What is it?" She said to him. However, before he said anything, she saw some sort of speaker-like ears. She slowly crept up behind it. How the baby Lapras disappeared, she wasn't sure, but she knew that this Pokemon had something to do about it.

A_Normal_Snivy

She noticed as he emerged from the bush, now a Noibat. She cocked her head, trying to remember if there was any other pokemon who could transform. Zorua and Zororark were some, but she already knew that they couldn't use the moveset, only have the features. She glanced at Tama, then back again at Daniel. There was one other pokemon that could transform. "Hullo Laparas-now-Noibat", she said, staring at Daniel, "Are you a Ditto?"

Sitting in a tree, Minus chewed on a piece of Oran Berry. "Hmf." he mumbled to himself as he swallowed. He swore he heard a nearby conversation. He looked around the area from the tree, before seeing a odd flying thing and a Eevee. "What in the sea's...?" He asked himself. They decided to watch the action unfold from the tree.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Right after he found yellow he huffed and yelled a little "theres was a disaster in our village!" Emolga said but then he see yellow turning to another direction.
"What wrong?" Emolga questioned curiously, confused from what happening.

Daniel shook his head in an unusually slow response to the Eevee’s question. The baby Pokémon started to slowly back away from the Eevee. He felt his heart racing through his body, as his eyes twitched for a brief moment.

“I- I gotta get outta here! I can’t have a little cutie bunny find out who I am!” Daniel thought, as he carefully glided towards a tree. It was apparent that he did not notice the Minun that could have taken sight of the entire scene.

The little Pokémon went behind the tree and attempted to cast a quick move on himself. However, it was likely that the Pokémon he was could not execute such a move. He gave a deep sigh, as he quickly found a slightly bigger bush. He hoped no one was looking after he placed his bag down. He decided to shift into another avian Pokémon. He emitted a light sigh of relief after the process took only somewhat more than half the time from before. He slowly extended his wings after having a glance down at his accustomed, bird-like body. He patted the midnight black feathers, while slowly rubbing the tufts on his head which resembled a witch’s hat.

“Okay, hopefully I still know how to do this... I just need at least a little bit of time to spare,” Daniel thought, as he took a modest breath the moment he held his bag soon after.

An ebony black sigil resembling an inverted cross appeared beneath the little Murkrow. The sigil spun around with swift speeds, as a grayish light surrounded the little bird for a brief moment. About a quarter of a minute later, the sigil and light disappeared.

“Alright, guess I gotta work on going all the way, but this should work. I ain’t going to be using the attacking part, so I guess that part’s already wasted. Hopefully this can buy me at least a couple of minutes, since I think they can’t really see me from a couple of feet if I’m right about this,” The Murkrow thought after carefully scanning his translucent body. It was clear that he did not take account of his possessions not being affected by the move however. He decided to hide in the pale green bush for a short amount of time to regain some lost power.

He watched as it flew into the bush. "...Hey! You okay there, bud?" He asked. "You seem to be turning Black and blue!" He joked. A drum sound played nearby. "Hiding in the bush isn't fooling me." he added. "Though I like the creative thinking." he added after his added statement. Minus acted like he saw nothing, but he was honestly very, very confused. Though confused, he seemed to be talking just fine. Whatever is fine for a couch potato, anyway.

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
jankie was sitting on top of a waterfall in the forest he was playing his flute. The song was beautiful and elegant, it could be heard throughout the forest. he looked relaxed and peaceful as he played slowly swaying to the pace of his song. He was wearing a straw hat on his head and tilted his head down so his face couldn't be seen from a distance. although jankie's personality was quite rotten, his flute skills and taste were probably his most respectful trait.

With a soft sigh, Shard paced slowly through the forest, the sun casting soft spots on the grassy floor, the wind trailing gently through the trees. His head tilted at a far off melody, that carried faintly through the trees, just close enough for him to pick it up, but to far for him to tell what it was.
Turning his attention away from the noise, he carried on, his black paws stepping lightly, almost silently over the soft forest floor. He was headed for town, but was taking his time of it.
... Then again...
He paused and glanced towards the distant melody. Maybe it was a friendly 'mon, willing to share some lunch with a traveler, and some music....
His pointed snout twisted into an uncertain frown, his tiny triangle ears twitching lightly.

Nocto

Previously Kidd.Janks
the song would continue to play he had a basket full of berries next to him.he stopped playing for some time to eat some of his berries,he looked around seeing no other pokemon but he could sense a few around him. he then sat down and continued to play. the berries were fresh being picked very recently.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Frederic was just sleeping on a tree , but as he woke up he felt things were ... very quiet and he didnt like it " theres usually fights going around here, well i'll go get some berries " he said as he jumped off the tree and started to walk in the direction of the berries and saw a pokemon next to a basket full of them "uh..the berries...only a few left...NOOOOOOOOOO"