• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Dawn Of Mankind (Disscussion)

@StormingCobra55 @LunarSilvally @Bluebirdie @9012_dirt @Mr.Glaceon @Cardboard Shinobi @Melody-Jez @jjmyers0199 @EnderTheFox @Renegade96 @kyuukestu @Mystic.25 @WingedHussar
@ItsthatGengarlover,

this event occurs 1125 days after an unknown plague has infected all of humanity and mutated 99.9 percent of the population into savage Pokemon while making "the safe ones" smarter.

Date Of Birth(D.O.B):
Name:
Species/Race(Human or Pokemon):
Appearance:
Personality:
Specialty:
Other:
Role:
Weapon:
Bio:
Theme song:
voice actor:

Last edited:
you decide but choose wisely each type has their own pros and cons. Humans are a jack of all trades with extra attack power as a bonus, they can use weapons and vehicles but they can't use TMs,seeds,berries,pokes and other Pokemon technologies. As a Pokemon however you can use said technologies but you can't use weapons and vehicles as a bonus you won't get affected by weather such as rain(if you're a water type), earthquakes(if you're a ground type),thunder(if you're an electric type) and etc. Being a hybrid is useful and yet dangerous at the same time. You'll be hunted down by bounty hunters,raider and mercenaries however being a hybrid allows you to use human and Pokemon technology to gain the upper hand in combat and as a bonus you can tame and command feral Pokemon to do a variety of tasks such as attacking enemies for you,fetching items,scout the area etc. Hybrid types are the rarest of all so be careful.

EXAMPLE TEMPLATE

Date Of Birth(D.O.B): XXXX/XX/XX (because i can't be bothered)
Name: Victor "Jagger" Gomez
Species/Race(Human or Pokemon): Human
Appearance: Has a full body armour with a ceramic trauma plate at the front and back of the suit for extra protection,he wears a gas mask the he rarely takes off and his suit has a builtin exoskeleton to provide support.
Personality: quiet,mysterious,serious,Honorable,respectful and sincere
Speciality: Jack-of-all-trades
Other: has access to top secret military technology and has the ability to rapidly regenerate injuries due to nanobots implanted in his body.
Role: fighter (to absorb most of the incoming damage like a bullet sponge)
Weapon: mini-gun" The abolisher"(from the last stand dead zone), sniper rifle"the holy grail"(from raze 2)
Bio: a veteran from the army. Now used as a test subject for top secret military experiments.
Theme song: dead and gone
voice actor: Boris(life of Boris from YouTube)

Last edited:
Date Of Birth(D.O.B): 2/16/1996
Name: Kaleb Storm (Alternate Universe)
Species/Race(Human or Pokemon): Human
Appearance: Kaleb has jet black hair, with brown eyes. He wears red contact lenses over his eyes to fix his vision and look intimidating. He wears all black to blend in with his surroundings at night. He stands tall at 5”11.
Personality: Kaleb is smart, cunning, friendly, and funny. He enjoys a good joke, but knows that too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. He is able to detect lies effortlessly.
Specialty: Lie detecting, using his sniper rifle, martial arts.
Other: Waffles.
Role: Fighter
Weapon: Sniper rifle, katana
Bio: Same as Jagger basically.
Theme song: Theme from Avengers Infinity War Trailer #2.
Voice actor: MYSELF

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm alright thank you ^-^

Date Of Birth(D.O.B): 5/13/1996
Name: JC
Species/Race(Human or Pokemon): Hybrid
Appearance:She has dark brown hair pass the shoulder with light blue eyes as her bang covers her right eye. She wears mostly casual wearing with a purple and black plad shirt with a black tank under with black skinny jeans with black flats with the straps that wrap around her ankles. She also wears bandages around her ankles and wrists. She wears glasses upon her face with a black hooded cape and wolf mask.
Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, Strongwilled, Stern(can act very cold but there's a reason for it)
Specialty: Very skilled with the Katana and Bow and arrow, Has a very strong sense of sensing danger around her including other people, Able to understand Pokemon
Other: Has a brother named Shadow
Role: Martial Artist Fighter
Weapon: Katana(mostly), Bow and Arrow, Kanai Knives
Bio: She was used as an experiment when she was caught once but managed to escape but gained a complete blindness in her right eye which is covered with her bang
Theme song: (I don't have one at the moment but I'll re edit once I have one)

Last edited:
Hm alright thank you ^-^

Date Of Birth(D.O.B): 5/13/1996
Name: JC
Species/Race(Human or Pokemon): Hybrid
Appearance:She has dark brown hair pass the shoulder with light blue eyes as her bang covers her right eye. She wears mostly casual wearing with a purple and black plad shirt with a black tank under with black skinny jeans with black flats with the straps that wrap around her ankles. She also wears bandages around her ankles and wrists. She wears glasses upon her face with a black hooded cape and wolf mask.
Personality: Quite distant, Gentle, Strongwilled, Stern(can act very cold but there's a reason for it)
Specialty: Very skilled with the Katana and Bow and arrow, Has a very strong sense of sensing danger around her including other people, Able to understand Pokemon
Other: Has a brother named Shadow
Role: Martial Artist Fighter
Weapon: Katana(mostly), Bow and Arrow, Kanai Knives
Bio: She was used as an experiment when she was caught once but managed to escape but gained a complete blindness in her right eye which is covered with her bang
Theme song: (I don't have one at the moment but I'll re edit once I have one)

Plz specify your species if you're a hybrid