• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Life (romance allowed) sign ups and discussion

Species: Glameow
Name: Maybelle
Moves: Fury Swipes, Feint attack, Charm, Play Rough
Accessories: Lilac-Colored bow, tied around the end of her tail, just before the white fluffy fur. Sometimes, when she is outside, she will wear a pink sunhat.
Personality: Fairly sassy. Not necessarily mean or rude; but she will speak her mind, whether it be polite or not. Also is known to be a bit flirtatious.
Crush: None yet.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Species: Vulpix
Name: Amber
Move: Flame thrower, attract, ember, fire spin
Any accessories/ clothes: Wears a yellow handkerchief
Personality: Sweet and kind. She likes to take alone walks outside the forest or with a friend. She also likes to sit under a tree shade watching the clouds as they move across the sky or bigger Pokémon do their job of keeping things in control. She was barely seen sad or depress, always keeps the smile on her face unless something bad happens to her friends.
Crush: None (would like one )

Species: Charmeleon
Name: Ollie
Moves: Flamethrower, Double Team, Dig, Brick Break
Any accessories/clothes: Black jacket. That's it
Personality: Usually quiet but gets super amp up when he hears music. King until he is crossed, then he becomes a jerk. Follows the "If I find it, it's mine," rule
Crush: N/A

Species: Pikachu
Name: Parker
Moves: Thunderbolt (tm) Quick Attack, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail(tm)
Any accesories/clothes: Red Bandana, Z-Ring with Electricum Z
Personality: He is bold yet nice. He is tough yet a softy.
Crush:none (yet)

Huh, people are still putting bios up here? I guess if any of you want to make a new thread like this one, y'all can do that. But like I said before, this thread is dead, meaning there is less than 0.00001% chance of it continuing. The end. Not repeating myself again.

Species:Shiny Lopunny
Name:Berry
Moves: Ice beam,High jump kick,thunderbolt,dizzy punch
Accessories: pink Glittery bow around neck and a mini gold crown on head
Personality:Sassy but kind powerful yet gets nervous in battles