• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon:Legend of Erithia

This RP is about living as a Pokemon trainer in my fan-made region,Erithia!You HAVE to make a trainer profile.Here is mine!

Name: Kylie
Starter:Doyle the Mudkip
Other:Dad=Giovanni,Mom=???

Last edited:
Name: Alex Sycamore
Starter: Treecko
Other: Has a brother 17 year old brother in a college named Tyler

Alex left the boat and headed to find a lab to talk to the professor of the region. "Hey Treecko look at all these new pokemon, wow i've never seen that one before, since we haven't got a pokedex yet we could call Tyler to find out what it is." "Treecko!"

Alex got his phone out of his pocket and rang his brother. "Hey bro we've just arrived in the Erithia region do you know what this pokemon is?"

Tyler observed the large pokemon "Wow that's a Braviary, they originate from the Unova region, anyway sorry Alex i'm out so i've got to go."
Just as Tyler hung up Alex noticed he was with a girl and smiled "Huh looks like he's already trying."

Kylie went to the ocean and right when her foot hit the water Doyle ran into the water and chased a Wishiwashi.
"Doyle,stop!"She yelled waiting for her sister Jc to arrive with her friend Tyler."It seems like this region has lots of pokemon from other regions."She said while watching a Gorebyss leap out of the water supposedly chasing a Primerina.

The professor of the region Professor Palm, a female professor with blonde hair and a tropical look, but a lab coat on walked up to Kylie and Alex and said"Welcome to the Erithia region.I am Professor Palm"A weird looking Pikachu was beside her with dyed parts of it's body and a blue ribbon on its tail.

Alex looked at the ocean and saw a girl chasing a Mudkip and also a professor with a Pikachu, He ran to the beach "Hey professor excuse me do you know my brother?"

"Yeah my brother is currently in a college in the Kalos region studying before he goes to Sinnoh to compete in the league, he told me to ask the regional professor if she could send any dragon type Pokemon to our dad's lab as now he is conducting research on them."

The professor continued"The Erithia region is famous for the style of pokemon contests we have.We dress up pokemon and sometimes dye them with temporary dye"

Alex then quickly turned to the professor and asked "Do you know a trainer called JC, because Tyler wanted to know the perfect gift to get her."

"That is unusual...what if the newer pokemon in this region are messing with the signal...well I can send them but I need another strong bird pokemon to carry the ones I have's pokeballs because I have too many."

Alex smiled and said "It's alright if you can't send them, but still do you know a trainer called JC, Tyler wants to buy her the perfect gift."

"Yeah I guess he's just arrived there to pick her up and take her back to the college you see he's bought her some ghost, dark and fairy type plushies aswell as some magic posters that he's already put up as a suprise."