• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Kanto Adventures

Come and Join me on the adventure through Kanto. Beating Gyms, Getting Pokemon, and Making Friends. And we will be the best like no one ever was!

Rules:
-Can't have a legendary unless i say so
-Can't not find Pokemon that are from different regions like Johto (Unless your character is from another region you can being a Pokemon or two)
-No Overpowered Pokemon from the start
-And finally be kind to the other people unless its for the Rp and have fun.

Character Rules:
-Name
-Pokemon (Optional)
-Appearance
-Information (Optional)

Here's mine
Name: Kai Rock
Pokemon: Getting one
Appearance: Brown Skin, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, Red Coat, Black Shorts, Brown Flip Flops, A Bag around his shoulder.
Information: KInd Kid, Likes Pokemon, but afraid of Bug Types. Not a fast runner, and knows how to cook.

Here's the Story...

A sound of an alarm clock goes through a room. "Huh..?" Kai Gets up and looks around "Finally im not late this time..." he said while looking at his clock. He gets up and puts on clothes, He Walks down his stairs and steps out of his house. He sees Pidgeys and Pideottos flying the sky "Time to go get my first pokemon" He walks over to the Professor's house but bumps into someone...