• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Island Survival (Discussion)

So basically, a couple Pokemon ad trainers are trapped on an island for an unknown reason. They have to survive on said island for at least 3 weeks before they are rescued. Water and flying types that are able to escape the island easily are blocked by an invisible wall when attempting to escape. I know, lazy plot.

Rules:
1. No Pokemon above level 70. You can choose to either be a Pokemon or trainer.

2. You cannot be a legendary, mythical, or fully- evolved pseudo legendary Pokemon. This means you can be a Basic, Stage 1, or Stage 2 Pokemon that isn't a pseudo. (So you be a Sliggoo but not a Goodra.)

3. You can have two characters in this RP, so you can have a Pokemon and a Trainer if you like. You can also make a Pokemon character that is owned by a trainer character, to show each character's point of view.

Say "I'm a waffle" if you actually read the rules.

Character Sheet:

Name:
(Skip if trainer)
Appearance: (You may provide an image, but cite it)
Personality:
Level:
(Skip if trainer)
Team: (Skip if Pokemon)

My Character:

Name: Shadz
Species: Zoroark (Shiny)
Appearance: A shiny Zoroark with a dark blue scarf that is tattered in multiple places. Has a black eyepatch on his left eye.
Personality: Has a very rebellious disposition. Hates being bossed around by anyone. Appears as an emotionless assassin to others.
Level: 61

I will provide the roleplay link here when I get enough people.